Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401970 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1515 on: November 24, 2019, 05:37:56 AM »
Hi all,

As many of you know, I've had quite the saga with my POI who is now no longer part of my life as of Tuesday. Mattie really missed this one and did not pick up the third party whatsoever.

In August when he cancelled our trip, she told me not to worry about other women because "he wouldn't have invited you if he wasn't serious about you." Within two years of me knowing him (so, next month) he would want to commit to me in a serious manner.

My now ex had tricked me and his now FIANCÉE for the past two years!!!!!! Mattie NEVER picked up on this woman, but my ex was LIVING WITH HER which explains why he cancelled our trip (his actual girlfriend was back in town from a work trip). I feel so extremely betrayed--not by psychics but by my own intuition. For months, I didn't believe that there was anyone else serious in his life. Psychics even confirmed this. Time and time again Mattie did not pick up on any third parties of any significance. A dalliance sure, but never a committed relationship in secret.

Well, this past Tuesday I found out about her and she found out about me. My POI deleted me on Facebook and everything. This is two weeks after hearing from him and him being really sweet to me. I feel like I've known a stranger for the past two years. I am so glad this psychopath is out of my life. He had been with this woman for 3.5 years!!!!! Now his FB status says he's "Engaged" and he finally put up a picture of them (he had kept the relationship a complete secret for 3.5 years). He did such a good job of creating two separate lives that not one single psychic or medium was able to pick her up. This is truly sickening. I feel like I've known a stranger, and indeed I have. I never knew this man, and after finding out who he really is... I don't ever want to. A true piece of human garbage who lied to two innocent, beautiful women for his ego. I just wish I wasn't fed fairytales by these readers.

Only readers to get it right were actually Yona and Uli (I read with Yona for the first time the DAY this happened, coincidentally). She got my ex's now fiancée as the Queen of Cups but told me it wasn't something to cut ties with him over and that the QoC is not a true love interest. So, according to her I will continue to have interactions with my POI (blue-eyes as she called him) but that I will ultimately not choose him when he comes back by early summer. The communication sounds far-fetched as I have his messages set to go to my Spam box. It's interesting--she said I'm not cutting ties but I'm cracking on with my life. That's exactly how I feel. I cried a couple tears over this but am working on putting him behind me. Nothing like finding out you're the back-door woman when you thought you were the front! An absolute psycho. Uli picked up on the woman around him and said that I'd have uplifting news around Christmas and he'd get in touch with me (again I won't know because I have his messages set to be ignored). She also said that he's back on his way to me and coming to my country but not until March 2020. Again, this seems far fetched entirely considering he got ENGAGED overnight (interestingly with no ring, just a FB status) but who knows. I won't take him back now anyways. That's my Mattie (and kinda Yona/Uli update). Mattie got nothing of significance right for me and her major predictions were quite literally the opposite.

I am sorry about what has happened to you. Hope you can move on and get over quickly.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 06:09:58 PM by Jili1945 »

candiednut

« Reply #1516 on: November 24, 2019, 03:51:36 PM »
Ugh Em I'm so sorry to hear that you were deceived so much.  Truly, so sorry, but happy you have so much clarity now and can move forward for the better without being fooled.  What a jerk.  In my interpretation, and not to offend others but I wouldn't say Yona was right either by saying his fiancé is not a true love interest.  Unless we have different definitions on what a true love interest is, I guess I interpret that as someone you're romantic and serious with.   Interesting Uli picked her up, did she pick her up before you knew about her or after?  Because then I think sometimes only when the other woman is in your awareness are they able to pick them up sometimes. Like everything happens for a reason because we're suppose to learn lessons, like boundaries, and listening to our intuition, and red flags, and all that. Sending you so much love! This is a catalyst for so much better!

I have to disagree. How big of a love interest could she be if he is two timing her with Em?  I mean I wouldn't go back to him or anything, but he can't be too dedicated to either of them if you ask me.

Unfortunately one's fidelity can have nothing to do with whether someone wants a future with someone.  I even came across an article on a woman who wrote an anonymous article to tell others that she cheats on her fiancé all the time and intends on doing so throughout her life to fulfill her need for variety but she wants to grow old with her fiancé.  Sadly, people cheat all the time on people they want to marry and have a family with, and end up with long term.  I know of these people and it's really sad that there are people like that for those they are hurting but this world is full of many different people.  Who knows in this situation, but getting engaged looks serious. I'm sorry Emily, but so happy you won't be wasting any more of your precious time on someone like this.

That's selfishness, not love. If it was love, she would tell her fiance and not need to be anonymous. Love is about considering the other person's feelings and allowing them the choice to be in that type of relationship. If they agree to it, then great.  But doing it dishonestly because you want variety but still someone to grow old with to me is just selfish. Having your cake and eating it too.

But we can agree to disagree. I'd prefer to be single than have that nonsense.

Agreed. To me these types of people just want to use you as a long term safety net because they know you'd never leave, or for the sex or they just dont want to be alone long term.

Offline embibems

« Reply #1517 on: November 24, 2019, 05:15:37 PM »
^^^^ Yeeeeeeup! He has untreated trauma issues but there is no excuse for this type of stuff. Thanks everyone for the kind words. I wasn't trying to take over the thread here, but I did need to express that the big hits from Ms. Mattie pretty much 9/10 flipped on their heads. Here's to hoping Yona is correct because if so, then I'll have an amazing new love interest coming in. Either way, I am happier now that I'm not in limbo as she called it! :)

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1518 on: November 30, 2019, 04:37:29 PM »
Mattie is great for me, her predictions about my significant other contacting me are pending but past predictions have happened. She said I'd be taking a trip to New York in october which I'm in Cali so I didn't expect to happen anytime soon but I had to with work. She's predicted and described people to come in which happened too I really like her.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1519 on: November 30, 2019, 06:22:00 PM »
Mattie is great for me, her predictions about my significant other contacting me are pending but past predictions have happened. She said I'd be taking a trip to New York in october which I'm in Cali so I didn't expect to happen anytime soon but I had to with work. She's predicted and described people to come in which happened too I really like her.

At $15 per minute, I'm glad she got something for you.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1520 on: November 30, 2019, 07:13:31 PM »

At $15 per minute, I'm glad she got something for you.

She sure did! Thanks!

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #1521 on: November 30, 2019, 10:03:26 PM »
That's funny because she told me new york too but I will never go there. If u read through posts she tells a lot of ppl about going to New York or London

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1522 on: November 30, 2019, 10:18:50 PM »
That's funny because she told me new york too but I will never go there. If u read through posts she tells a lot of ppl about going to New York or London

She told me New York too lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1523 on: November 30, 2019, 10:29:18 PM »

Me too. And Ca-ca-Canada.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1524 on: November 30, 2019, 11:12:20 PM »

Me too. And Ca-ca-Canada.

Each time tells me Canada too.

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1525 on: December 01, 2019, 02:10:59 AM »
Just facts not fiction - please do not take it personal.

1. A good portion of clients have a positive experience with Mattie’s accurate predictions and some were unfortunately do not share the same connections.
2. Mattie’s ability to identify foreign locations, uncommon names and correct descriptions of people/ places show she is indeed gifted.
3. CP charges $15/minute to talk to Mattie. No one knows how much the exact percentage she gets from it .

My opinion, if $15/minute  makes you uncomfortable to spend to an uncertain connection and will place you into a very challenging financial situation, do not call anyone that charges that much. Have a budget you are comfortable spending and be open minded. Stay with the reader that connects with you most and just watch out for the frequency of you reading.

I adore Mattie as I was blown away with the information she shared . It was a life changing experience from 3 years ago and I have been a fan and grateful to her. The first time I called her she asked me if I had Leukemia as a child and I validated it. She encouraged me to see my doctor and I’m glad I did as my labs then turned up abnormal. She told me she saw  a Lakeshore then me moving in a place with a lot of cowboy boots and hats -  I used to live in Lakeshore Drive, Chicago then unexpectedly, there was an opportunity in the company that I can’t pass and it required a move to Dallas. She also identified the exact place I live now in California.
I can go on and on. She  also had missed but there were more hits... big ones  in both professional and love areas that I have chosen to ignore the misses .
I find it sad that some people find comfort in finding out that her predictions are not correct for some. I think the tread should remain truthful for the main purpose it was created - stick with a unbiased reviews, truth or bad without the unnecessary  sarcasms and berating other people  or the reader.
 That’s all folks!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1526 on: December 01, 2019, 02:46:14 AM »
Just facts not fiction - please do not take it personal. Some added facts. And don't take these personal either. :)

1. A good portion of clients have a positive experience with Mattie’s accurate predictions and some were unfortunately do not share the same connections. And an equal portion of clients have had a negative experience with Mattie's accuracy and are entitled to their review.
2. Mattie’s ability to identify foreign locations, uncommon names and correct descriptions of people/ places show she is indeed gifted. For you. Again, many have gotten names and descriptions that mean nothing after months. So, they are entitled to share their experience as well.
3. CP charges $15/minute to talk to Mattie. No one knows how much the exact percentage she gets from it . No one claimed Mattie decides the price that CP charges.

My opinion, if $15/minute  makes you uncomfortable to spend to an uncertain connection and will place you into a very challenging financial situation, do not call anyone that charges that much. Have a budget you are comfortable spending and be open minded. Stay with the reader that connects with you most and just watch out for the frequency of you reading. Agreed. But also keep in mind that $15/min is expensive even if you can afford it...especially when you think you are actually connected only to wait months before you find out that nothing actually came to pass and your past the point of leaving an honest review on CP.

I adore Mattie as I was blown away with the information she shared . It was a life changing experience from 3 years ago and I have been a fan and grateful to her. The first time I called her she asked me if I had Leukemia as a child and I validated it. She encouraged me to see my doctor and I’m glad I did as my labs then turned up abnormal. She told me she saw  a Lakeshore then me moving in a place with a lot of cowboy boots and hats -  I used to live in Lakeshore Drive, Chicago then unexpectedly, there was an opportunity in the company that I can’t pass and it required a move to Dallas. She also identified the exact place I live now in California.
I can go on and on. She  also had missed but there were more hits... big ones  in both professional and love areas that I have chosen to ignore the misses .
I find it sad that some people find comfort in finding out that her predictions are not correct for some. I think the tread should remain truthful for the main purpose it was created - stick with a unbiased reviews, truth or bad without the unnecessary  sarcasms and berating other people  or the reader. Well, that's your opinion. I personally find it extremely helpful to hear that a reader didn't work for some just as much as I am about them working for others. I find the sarcasms funny, because there's a lot of truth and experience behind them.
 That’s all folks!
« Last Edit: December 01, 2019, 02:49:52 AM by Fidget1028 »

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1527 on: December 01, 2019, 04:19:57 AM »
I didn't know she is giving NY to others, that's pretty disappointing but I have to admit some parts she's validated very well, she sees my ex girlfriend surfacing within 3 months so I will update if she strikes lucky but if she is giving others the same that's not great!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1528 on: December 01, 2019, 04:41:57 AM »
I didn't know she is giving NY to others, that's pretty disappointing but I have to admit some parts she's validated very well, she sees my ex girlfriend surfacing within 3 months so I will update if she strikes lucky but if she is giving others the same that's not great!

The problem I have with Mattie is that she does get some random things right, but they're usually insignificant. They are things like "I get the name Rob. Write that down. It means something, maybe for timing." And yes, then a "Rob" will appear. But the significant prediction never follows. I think her gift can be limited.

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1529 on: December 01, 2019, 04:11:06 PM »

The problem I have with Mattie is that she does get some random things right, but they're usually insignificant. They are things like "I get the name Rob. Write that down. It means something, maybe for timing." And yes, then a "Rob" will appear. But the significant prediction never follows. I think her gift can be limited.

Mhmm. The comments about her telling multiple people the same has made me wary now, especially of her love prediction to come in. I won't totally cross mattie off my list but sure will be more open minded. Thanks for the advice!

anything