Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 402000 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Mattie
« Reply #975 on: July 23, 2019, 05:15:03 PM »
To each their own I guess but she’s made a ton of validations for me on events happening during the time of the reading.

If she keeps notes or not, she definitely has a form of a gift especially with remote viewing

candiednut

« Reply #976 on: July 23, 2019, 05:20:40 PM »
I think you would hear her type on a computer lol

Sucks she doesn’t work for everyone at her price, I’ve had luck with her and I guess it will just remain a mystery if she does or not

Like I said in another post she once typed on her computer (or iPad or whatever it was) to Google something and I heard nothing. Not saying she did it here just saying it is possible for readers (her or others) to do that.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #977 on: July 23, 2019, 05:28:35 PM »
To each their own I guess but she’s made a ton of validations for me on events happening during the time of the reading.

If she keeps notes or not, she definitely has a form of a gift especially with remote viewing

I never said she did. In fact, I've only read with her twice and there was no duplication to indicate note taking.

The comment about her being too old to have real computer skills is ignorant though.  I'm 52 and have been working on computers since their inception. If my job was dependant on me being able to pull information in a few, very quiet, mouse clicks/keystrokes or touchscreen taps, I could absolutely do it.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #978 on: July 23, 2019, 05:30:13 PM »
Just my two cents - I really like Mattie. I will continue to read with her because she’s gotten things correct for me thus far. In fact, she and Yona probably have the most hits for me out of anyone I’ve tried. BUT with that said it’s very naive to put all of your faith in these readers when you don’t personally know them. Do I think Mattie seems like a con artist? Absolutely not. Do I know for a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt she doesn’t fluff information in order to make more money? Also no. I can’t really speak to her morals no matter how kind she seems, I can only say that I like her and she seems to get it right for me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #979 on: July 23, 2019, 05:41:27 PM »
Just my two cents - I really like Mattie. I will continue to read with her because she’s gotten things correct for me thus far. In fact, she and Yona probably have the most hits for me out of anyone I’ve tried. BUT with that said it’s very naive to put all of your faith in these readers when you don’t personally know them. Do I think Mattie seems like a con artist? Absolutely not. Do I know for a fact, beyond a shadow of a doubt she doesn’t fluff information in order to make more money? Also no. I can’t really speak to her morals no matter how kind she seems, I can only say that I like her and she seems to get it right for me. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Agreed. I'm just speaking to the technology of it. If someone wanted to scam, and I'm not saying she does at all, the technology is there to do it.

Offline user5942

« Reply #980 on: July 23, 2019, 05:45:27 PM »
I never said that you did say she takes notes, Fidget

I know there have been readers I’ve used multiple times that have reviewed my readings beforehand that have their own platforms, I get it happens

I’m just saying I find it hard to believe Mattie could with how quickly she takes callers and moves through her que...that’s all I’m saying...

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #981 on: July 23, 2019, 05:50:08 PM »
Seriously, we record readings. I guess some readers do too. You actually have no proof If Mattie does or not. Very silly to be arguing about it. I've had readings where they've repeated back to me something I said. That's why the best readings are general.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #982 on: July 23, 2019, 06:12:45 PM »
Lol, fidget I completely agree. 50’s are not old, and it is certainly not too old to be tech savvy.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #983 on: July 23, 2019, 07:46:50 PM »
I did my graduate theses (yes, 2 of them) on an electric typewriter before the internet existed. I got my first computer,  a 386, shortly thereafter. I am pretty tech savvy,  but it does depend on your line of work. And I can type using all 10 fingers (a rare skill now). Lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #984 on: July 23, 2019, 08:16:15 PM »
Not just being tech savvy lol but also looking up information under your specific file labeled with your birthday and name while shuffling tarot cards and speaking to you through the phone and processing and answering your questions, if she could do all that than that it some extreme skill but in the world we live in I guess I wouldn’t be too surprised lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #985 on: July 23, 2019, 08:20:36 PM »
Not just being tech savvy lol but also looking up information under your specific file labeled with your birthday and name while shuffling tarot cards and speaking to you through the phone and processing and answering your questions, if she could do all that than that it some extreme skill but in the world we live in I guess I wouldn’t be too surprised lol

Maybe she has a DMC De-Lorean Back to the Future car to travel back in time to the last reading and pops back before we even realize.

Offline user5942

« Reply #986 on: July 23, 2019, 08:26:53 PM »
Very possible, Diamond... why didn’t I think of that?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #987 on: July 23, 2019, 08:41:50 PM »
Well, you all can laugh and that's fine, but if anyone thinks that there aren't readers who do take notes, your sadly mistaken. It's a feature on Keen and may also be on other platforms. It's a good reminder for those bingeing to be mindful of how much info they share and what info is given back to them on subsequent readings.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #988 on: July 23, 2019, 08:51:15 PM »
My question is this - has it ever been verified? Not that they take notes, but verified they use them in a subsequent reading where it was detrimental to the reading or outcome? Like they spit up exactly was was said on the last call with them? I’ve never had that happen in my readings. And do notes even affect the reading? I guess i feel the whole note taking thing is just meh. I mean do they repeat the exact same prediction given? I guess I’m trying to see the issue here. Yeah, ok I’ve heard say some mention they received info from their guides...well maybe they did the first go round lol. The thing is if they take my name - say it’s common like Mary ...I may read on different guys each time. So Mary born June 1, 1968 calling about Tom, could call in about Derrick - how would she know who is the same?

Offline user5942

« Reply #989 on: July 23, 2019, 08:59:09 PM »
I don’t think so, but I could be wrong

She’s actually called me by the wrong name during one reading as I went back and reviewed them. It wasn’t far off from my real name and I wanted to correct her without being rude but I couldn’t get a word in.  I asked for a general and I just let her rock with it because she picked up the same points in my previous reading 4 months before

I think Em had a great point before when she said it does make a difference if she connects with your guides

anything