Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405279 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Mattie
« Reply #75 on: March 22, 2019, 12:16:07 AM »
OK I have a question for the long time Mattie readers and lovers. She gave me a marker for a woman named Karen. I Dont know anyone called Karen nor have I ever known anyone with that name. Then all of a sudden today I was on my phone and was searching by last name and this name popped up where the first name of the woman was Karen. I was a bit shocked because I only met this woman once about 9 years ago and is the wife of a friend of my brothers. I didnt even know I had her number in my contacts list.  Is this considered a marker come true from Mattie?

josh34

« Reply #76 on: March 22, 2019, 01:20:17 AM »
OK I have a question for the long time Mattie readers and lovers. She gave me a marker for a woman named Karen. I Dont know anyone called Karen nor have I ever known anyone with that name. Then all of a sudden today I was on my phone and was searching by last name and this name popped up where the first name of the woman was Karen. I was a bit shocked because I only met this woman once about 9 years ago and is the wife of a friend of my brothers. I didnt even know I had her number in my contacts list.  Is this considered a marker come true from Mattie?

Hi K!:) So From what I've read about Mattie, the names she pushes out are more important than just things you'll see. With that said, however, the name she gave me didn't pop up yet, and I'm sure there's still time! She's amazing though! I love Mattie!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #77 on: March 22, 2019, 01:42:26 AM »
Is she the kind of reader who you ask a specific question or just ask what she sees?

Offline samantha87

« Reply #78 on: March 22, 2019, 01:48:49 AM »
Are Mattie's readings usually within a few months in the future or do they go further ahead, years maybe?

josh34

« Reply #79 on: March 22, 2019, 01:50:01 AM »
Is she the kind of reader who you ask a specific question or just ask what she sees?

You can do both! I asked both and she's been accurate for me! <3

Karen is a fairly common name and since you have family/friends in common with this person, this is probably why it showed up in your search bar. This is how social media operates: they’ll suggest and show you friends of friends or people from the same school/university/work etc.
I highly doubt psychics can pick up on names of random people whose account you’ll come accros on social media. Unless you have some sort of deeper history with this woman that you haven’t shared, I’d think it’s just a coincidence. Just my 2 cents

This. It would have more relevance to you, than just a 'name'. I read on the reviews of her mentioning someone named Peter. a few years down the line, the person met and started to date a Peter, and are very happy. It's not a marker as in "You hear a name, something will happen shortly after" kind of marker. From what I've read, the names she gives are of actual relevance and are important.

Are Mattie's readings usually within a few months in the future or do they go further ahead, years maybe?

Somebody mentioned their job prediction happened a few years later. I'd venture to guess anywhere between (a) month(s) to a few years.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #80 on: March 22, 2019, 01:52:05 AM »
I have to say, I have a lot of anxiety over this. I think I'm going to hear a lot of things I don't want to. Ugh...

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #81 on: March 22, 2019, 01:53:14 AM »

Karen is a fairly common name and since you have family/friends in common with this person, this is probably why it showed up in your search bar. This is how social media operates: they’ll suggest and show you friends of friends or people from the same school/university/work etc.
I highly doubt psychics can pick up on names of random people whose account you’ll come accros on social media. Unless you have some sort of deeper history with this woman that you haven’t shared, I’d think it’s just a coincidence. Just my 2 cents

Hi DW

IT was not on social media it was saved as a contact in my phone. I was doing a random search for someone else totally different and her name popped up. But I see it could be a coincidence

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #82 on: March 22, 2019, 02:16:08 AM »

Hi DW

IT was not on social media it was saved as a contact in my phone. I was doing a random search for someone else totally different and her name popped up. But I see it could be a coincidence

I would say it IS a marker K spirit! It could be a random coincidence but then again arent all markers? lol

josh34

« Reply #83 on: March 22, 2019, 02:28:29 AM »

Hi DW

I would say it IS a marker K spirit! It could be a random coincidence but then again arent all markers? lol

So mattie doesnt really give out names as "markers" like shelly does, afaik. When she gives names the actually are relevant to the person <3

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #84 on: March 22, 2019, 03:07:08 AM »
OK thanks guys I guess we shall soon find out :)

Offline attaboy

« Reply #85 on: March 22, 2019, 03:53:55 AM »
A few points for Mattie:

Several months ago I called Mattie.  I believe it was either November or December 2018.  She mentioned a name and I actually met a person with that name about a month after the call.  Mattie said it would be relevant to me.  I completely forgot if she mentioned if it would be a romantic thing.  I doubt it will because this woman has a boyfriend, but we do get together and enjoy spending time with each other.

Mattie said my POI would want to reconcile in the March/April time.  Guess who has been reaching out to me?  My POI.  At this point in time I am not hung up on her anymore and have since moved on.  I ignore her attempts at reconnecting.

She mentioned a specific uniform worn in a certain profession and guess what?  The woman's name she gave me (the same one I met and hang out with) wears that uniform!  Unbelievable! 

On the call she also mentioned a reunion that kept coming up (it showed up multiple times during the reading) - seemed like a big deal.  That reunion has not manifested yet and I am still unclear what it is or what it means.

josh34

« Reply #86 on: March 22, 2019, 04:06:35 AM »
A few points for Mattie:

Several months ago I called Mattie.  I believe it was either November or December 2018.  She mentioned a name and I actually met a person with that name about a month after the call.  Mattie said it would be relevant to me.  I completely forgot if she mentioned if it would be a romantic thing.  I doubt it will because this woman has a boyfriend, but we do get together and enjoy spending time with each other.

Mattie said my POI would want to reconcile in the March/April time.  Guess who has been reaching out to me?  My POI.  At this point in time I am not hung up on her anymore and have since moved on.  I ignore her attempts at reconnecting.

She mentioned a specific uniform worn in a certain profession and guess what?  The woman's name she gave me (the same one I met and hang out with) wears that uniform!  Unbelievable! 

On the call she also mentioned a reunion that kept coming up (it showed up multiple times during the reading) - seemed like a big deal.  That reunion has not manifested yet and I am still unclear what it is or what it means.

Well goddamn! Maybe that reunion is still yet to come? This is all fantastic, attaboy! I was actually thinking about you the other day, hoping you were doing well!

Offline happyk

« Reply #87 on: March 22, 2019, 04:07:54 AM »
A few points for Mattie:

Amazing!! Have all her timeframes been correct as well besides the POI contact?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #88 on: March 22, 2019, 04:52:59 AM »

For me her predictions can be anywhere from a few months to a year, but she's made predictions as far out as 3-4 years for me as well. I don't think there's really a typical timeframe in which she reads, though for me predictions of more than a year out are unusual.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #89 on: March 22, 2019, 05:17:30 AM »
A few points for Mattie:

Amazing! gives me hope