Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405903 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Mattie
« Reply #645 on: May 28, 2019, 11:42:58 PM »
I am back in her line . Hoping for clarification as everyone said it would work out and he just left for the second time

Offline happyk

« Reply #646 on: May 29, 2019, 02:18:46 AM »
I had a Mattie hit recently as well.

It might be considered minor but I think it’s pretty cool.

She’s been saying I would meet another guy around the time of a “hen party”, in the states we call that a bridal shower. I have a bridal shower next week.

She said she sees a burrito around this guy but didn’t know why.

This guy and I just made plans to meet him at a Mexican restaurant for this Saturday.

Pretty cool

That is amazing.

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #647 on: May 29, 2019, 02:29:43 AM »

She’s been saying I would meet another guy around the time of a “hen party”, in the states we call that a bridal shower. I have a bridal shower next week.

This guy and I just made plans to meet him at a Mexican restaurant for this Saturday.

Pretty cool

YAY!! I love a burrito love story!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #648 on: May 29, 2019, 03:40:25 AM »

Pretty cool

Pretty darn cool!

Offline user5942

« Reply #649 on: May 29, 2019, 12:09:22 PM »
ANOTHER MATTIE HIT I JUST REALIZED.

In my last 2 readings with her in January and March, she kept mentioning Florida and that it will be significant in "the warmer months".

She kept asking me my ties to Florida and I had no idea.

WELL

I just now figured out what that means, last week a huge group of my friends and I made plans to go on vacation next April to Walt Disney World and Orlando Studios in Orlando, Florida.

This will be a huge vacation and there around 10 people going.

I did not even remember this prediction until this morning because I thought it was so insignificant that I forgot about it

Offline embibems

« Reply #650 on: May 29, 2019, 08:19:43 PM »
Wow! It's nice reading some of these hits from you all, big or small--the significance is personal and I'm happy for you! I had another hit from Mattie today while talking to another guy who she predicted would come in a few months ago. Things have been going slowly with him but she mentioned he would be very protective (this isn't my main POI, just someone I'm casually seeing. Just now he texted me about a metal show we're going to together next week and how his job is to be protective of me. Mattie mentioned this person would be chivalrous, as well. The man picks me up and drops me off and pays for everything like it's the old time movies, it's great and refreshing.

Things are also progressing with my main POI, he called last night etc. but I'm being more careful than ever after everything that happened in January (Mattie predicted my cautious behavior as well).

Just thought I'd drop a coupe recent developments! :)

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #651 on: May 30, 2019, 01:41:50 AM »
Wow! It's nice reading some of these hits from you all, big or small--the significance is personal and I'm happy for you! I had another hit from Mattie today while talking to another guy who she predicted would come in a few months ago. Things have been going slowly with him but she mentioned he would be very protective (this isn't my main POI, just someone I'm casually seeing. Just now he texted me about a metal show we're going to together next week and how his job is to be protective of me. Mattie mentioned this person would be chivalrous, as well. The man picks me up and drops me off and pays for everything like it's the old time movies, it's great and refreshing.

Things are also progressing with my main POI, he called last night etc. but I'm being more careful than ever after everything that happened in January (Mattie predicted my cautious behavior as well).

all of these updates are really reinstilling hope for me!! Thank you all for sharing.

@embibems - really excited to hear things are going well! I know we started this journey around the same time <3

josh34

« Reply #652 on: May 30, 2019, 01:50:53 AM »

all of these updates are really reinstilling hope for me!! Thank you all for sharing.

@embibems - really excited to hear things are going well! I know we started this journey around the same time <3

Shes definitely got mattie connecting well to her, which is amazing! That makes me happy to see, because I know when that thing happened it must have been devastating for her. So I'm glad things are going better for her (:

And as for you, stay positive! You never know how a situation can shift and take a 180 in an instant <3 sending you all the happy and positive vibes <3

Offline poorprincess

« Reply #653 on: May 30, 2019, 02:07:19 AM »
<3 same to you @josh34! I actually just read with Mattie again yesterday. It was a really good reading, here's hoping!

Love to all!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #654 on: May 30, 2019, 09:41:15 AM »
Her second reading flipped on me

Offline calibabe

« Reply #655 on: May 30, 2019, 05:13:56 PM »

Can you elaborate?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #656 on: May 30, 2019, 06:16:12 PM »

Can you elaborate?

Her first read said I would end up with one of my two POI and that a lot was happening over the summer.

When I spoke to her today she Pretty much said neither of them will be my guy and there someone new coming in.

Yona is consistent for me and said choice between the two.

Effie says the same .

josh34

« Reply #657 on: May 30, 2019, 07:32:16 PM »

Can you elaborate?

Her first read said I would end up with one of my two POI and that a lot was happening over the summer.

When I spoke to her today she Pretty much said neither of them will be my guy and there someone new coming in.

Effie says the same .

Hi! <3 how are you?:)

Could it be possible that the person Mattie saw was actually a different person than the "person 2" of whom you're thinking? Either way, if she was wrong, I'm reaaaaally sorry:(

Offline calibabe

« Reply #658 on: May 30, 2019, 08:32:14 PM »
Yeah that is a flip- bummer.

josh34

« Reply #659 on: May 30, 2019, 10:41:31 PM »
Hey. I’m ok . Confused. Sad.

I thought my first reading was accurate as it lined up with the rest
She said something was happening in 3... 3 days and then weeks passed . But something actually happened on my 30th birthday .

She said my ex would be back july. He came back before then , a couple of weeks ago actually . But I’m wondering if she meant back for more than sex. Yona said in a top up the other week that someone would be back in the summer who will be capable of partnership. So I think it’s him but who knows now eh lol

Can you elaborate?

Effie says the same .

Hi! <3 how are you?:)

Could it be possible that the person Mattie saw was actually a different person than the "person 2" of whom you're thinking? Either way, if she was wrong, I'm reaaaaally sorry:(

I'd be patient and wait for July:) from mine and others experiences here, she often gets months spot on. Maybe things will piece together then?

anything