Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401969 times)

Offline embibems

Re: Mattie
« Reply #540 on: May 06, 2019, 04:01:41 PM »
Sorry guys, I wasn't aware it wasn't a blanket deal /: I hadn't had a reading in awhile, maybe they were trying to entice me lol? My bad! Anyone else get this crazy deal or am I being targeted by algorithms LOL? :P

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #541 on: May 06, 2019, 04:10:47 PM »
Sorry guys, I wasn't aware it wasn't a blanket deal /: I hadn't had a reading in awhile, maybe they were trying to entice me lol? My bad! Anyone else get this crazy deal or am I being targeted by algorithms LOL? :P

I think it's algorithms because I saw a 40% off deal like two weeks ago but I'm not sure if anyone else got it 🤔 the offer looked pretty universal though but in hindsight it was probably a personal account offer 🤔 💭

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #542 on: May 06, 2019, 04:12:21 PM »
I think they called it a "mystery sale"

Offline hope36

« Reply #543 on: May 06, 2019, 04:23:54 PM »
I don't have ANY package discounts, but seeing 50% off of certain readers including Anastasia, Petunia, and few others that I wanted to try. (ofc no Mattie/Effie or anyone $10 and above)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #544 on: May 06, 2019, 08:25:33 PM »
CP sucks in that way, they give different people different deals.  Oddly they may even give someone who spends way more than others not any deals or great deals vs someone who spends less.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #545 on: May 10, 2019, 07:27:08 PM »
Does Mattie pick up third parties accurately?

Offline embibems

« Reply #546 on: May 11, 2019, 12:41:27 AM »

In my experience, yes! Within the first 90 seconds of our calls in Jan. and Feb. Now that the third party is gone (yay!) she's picking up MY third party. Funny how karma works :)

Sorry for the delay writing you back via PM @snow, it's finals week for me. But I promise I'll get back to you soon! xoxo

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #547 on: May 11, 2019, 02:27:32 AM »

She did for me :)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #548 on: May 11, 2019, 03:21:24 AM »

In my experience, yes! Within the first 90 seconds of our calls in Jan. and Feb. Now that the third party is gone (yay!) she's picking up MY third party. Funny how karma works :)

Sorry for the delay writing you back via PM @snow, it's finals week for me. But I promise I'll get back to you soon! xoxo

That’s great Emily! Thanks for posting :) she connects with you soooooooo well, such a good connection.  And that is funny and awesome how the tables have turned and she has picked up on all of it - on both sides :)

Also, don’t apologize at all! Wishing you luck on your finals!!! :) msgs can absolutely wait!  Take your time!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #549 on: May 11, 2019, 03:25:07 AM »

She did for me :)

Love she was able to and accurate for you too Jili! :) thanks for saying so!
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 03:59:38 AM by Snow-white8 »

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #550 on: May 11, 2019, 03:38:40 PM »
Well,

At this point, I honestly do not believe Mattie (or Effie, or Cookie, or Kisha, or any of the 'heavy hitters') were correct for me.  They all indicated that my ex-girlfriend still loves me and she will come back.  Mattie stated that a celebration in June would contribute to her reconsidering me. 

I had a brief conversation with my ex's mom last night... just a friendly thank you for wishing me well on graduating with my masters - not at all spying on my ex.  However, the conversation did eventually lead down that path and the mother said something along the lines that I need to find closure.  She said that my ex would be open to talking to me, but I do not want to be just friends.  I do not believe her mother to be a deceptive type, or a person of vitriol, so I've thrown all the readings away and will start the process of letting go. 

It will be difficult to let go of Mattie's timeline of May-June (I so wanted to believe her) and Kisha's timeline of "not active until August," but I suppose it is for the best. 

If my ex does not come back, then the only reader who was correct was Celeste of CP.  She said the "spark" was gone and attempting to rekindle would be like walking over a bridge that collapses after getting halfway across it.

I wish you all well. 
« Last Edit: May 11, 2019, 03:44:28 PM by MidwesternSun »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #551 on: May 11, 2019, 06:25:04 PM »
Sorry to hear about this MidwesternSun.
However, I would still let the timelines play out to make the final conclusion.
I feel weird for even saying this because I am not the type of person that feeds people into holding on or keeping up hope. That's not what I mean here. What I mean is, I think it is too early to call to see who has been right or wrong for you. Only time will tell.

I had an instance where I thought everyone was completely wrong, and 5 months later - they were right - BUT briefly. I dont think anyone can see the FULL outcome of future (which is why I dont even ask).
But I'd say Live in Reality, enjoy your life and if something happens, then you could go back to any of the readings to see who actually was right (rather than vice versa).

Good Luck!

Well,

At this point, I honestly do not believe Mattie (or Effie, or Cookie, or Kisha, or any of the 'heavy hitters') were correct for me.  They all indicated that my ex-girlfriend still loves me and she will come back.  Mattie stated that a celebration in June would contribute to her reconsidering me. 

I had a brief conversation with my ex's mom last night... just a friendly thank you for wishing me well on graduating with my masters - not at all spying on my ex.  However, the conversation did eventually lead down that path and the mother said something along the lines that I need to find closure.  She said that my ex would be open to talking to me, but I do not want to be just friends.  I do not believe her mother to be a deceptive type, or a person of vitriol, so I've thrown all the readings away and will start the process of letting go. 

It will be difficult to let go of Mattie's timeline of May-June (I so wanted to believe her) and Kisha's timeline of "not active until August," but I suppose it is for the best. 

If my ex does not come back, then the only reader who was correct was Celeste of CP.  She said the "spark" was gone and attempting to rekindle would be like walking over a bridge that collapses after getting halfway across it.

I wish you all well.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #552 on: May 11, 2019, 06:47:49 PM »
Wanted to update - the trip happened today!
In red

————-

Ok so I have some "minor" hits from Mattie. Its interesting because just like my first experience with Cookie, nothing made sense until it happened. Her and Cookie BOTH saw all these guys around me and guess what? Now there are 4, well now it is about to be 3 lol.

The POI, The New Guy - now there is the "Newer Guy" and the guy I met in an "Unusual Way" (the Unusual Guy). The Unusual guy was attractive, and he was attracted to me, but waaay to young for me lol.

Here were her predictions -
The predictions in in blue already happened weeks ago, like mid April.
The green ones are NEW and recent.

1. Positive things coming in romantically (rambled on this topic for about 8 minutes) - like saying “I just see positive stuff coming” , things taking off, starting blocks, etc....
2. Two guys that are different (but didn’t describe anything about them to differentiate) - other than one guy around me at the moment lol Ok soooooo literally last week I met a new guy and we were supposed to go on a date last week but rescheduled for yesterday. At the time of the reading I only new him for 2 days. I didnt realize I was going to like him! And vice versa!
3. May/June - life seems to look a lot brighter, talks about my own intuition - she felt excited about my future
4. Las Vegas, gamble or gamble I’m taking? She circles around this ... Las Vegas was referenced SEVERAL times the day of the date - on TV and my uncle randomly asked me about going to Vegas the same day
5. Someone I am going to let go of and doing it with kindness....there are 3 Guys and one will be let go...maybe someone you dont have much interest in < Well this was definitely how it went with my POI a couple days ago. HOWEVER, he is still calling me smh lol, BUT we are still cool/friends. The NEW GUY that I referred to in the blue that I met a couple of weeks ago is the one Im letting go of for sure...because he isnt really showing much interest (Cookie predicted inconsistancy and said I would see his true colors about honesty in May)
6. I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up The new guy just asked me TODAY to go walking/hiking with him on Saturday <-- Now this didnt happen with the "New" guy from a few weeks ago, yet we talked about it. However, I'm not sure if this could happen with the Newer guy.
7. I asked which of the 2 guys she saw or if it is a new guy - she said one will want the real deal and I will welcome him home. He could be away or at a distance. There could be someone that booldozes this guy over - we may think its one guy but it may be the other, there could be another one that has distance but comes in an unusual way <Now this one is INTERESTING. Because the "Newer Guy" Ive been talking to him over the last 2 weeks on and off - we had not yet met in person. Mattie kept picking up a guy "at a distance" and the 2 guys (the POI and New guy) were within 15-30 mins from me. Mattie said..no no, its not them, there is someone you are welcoming home at a distance. WELL this Newer guy is from TORONTO - he just moved to the city I live in 2-3 weeks ago - but needed to go back home to get the rest of his stuff - he has been gone a week. He is coming back tomorrow and we have a date on Monday - this must be where I will be "welcoming him home". lol. I wont necessarily say this is a "hit" yet because I'll have to see if this guy really does truly want marriage or whatever she said so I'll see, just thought that that was an interesting coincidence.

This was literally the first 10 mins - again, I’m sure Ill know when stuff happens but this stuff is so dern general  - like didnt describe which of the guys or what ....and walking? Like I dunno omg.

Next 10 mins...

8. I asked specifically about POI - she describes him lightly - but accurately but said he would come forward, but then there is another guy and then got confused on which one would be coming forward based on her general predictions above....<-Since my convo with the POI on ending things, he has been like calling me every day and even popped up on me SMH.
9. Someone comes in in an unusual way...like in real life, natural way <-- This one actually happened. Last week I was in an Uber, and the guy that was driving me was really really cool! We talked about how we both have business ideas that were similar. When he dropped me off at home - he asked - "hey are you hungry?" I say "well yeah!" so he took me on an impromptu date LOL. He was like Very attracted to me. He also wants to meet up next week about some biz ideas - so that was definitely an UNUSUAL meeting.
10. Hoping for news on a job - linked to this person
11. I’m having a renaissance in my life
12. POI will be more obvious and apparent ...but there is another person
13. One guy on left one on right and one behind my back and I cut one off
14. Thinks when I meet someone else, it will jumpstart POI
15. There is a guy who is going to do flowers and dinners....
16. Confirmed POIs feelings etc
17 . Indiana Jones - someone is going to be masculine where actions speak louder than words...she wonders if POI but then there is this other guy
18. This guy coming forward will be putting effort and wants to settle down and will want marriage

Basically she keeps going back and forth between POI and another guy ...its confusing
I have no idea who this other guy is, I’m sure he could come out of nowhere but who is doing what?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2019, 05:16:35 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline happyk

« Reply #553 on: May 11, 2019, 06:52:30 PM »
Well,

I wish you all well.

Hey guy, Letting go is great if you are able to if not you're just giving up which is not what you want to do. Reassess the situation, try to let go because what's meant to happen will happen so let everything play itself out. Try to distract yourself. You're already doing great though graduating and all!!

And you know we all want that one person who for whatever reason is not with us, which I'm assuming they could be if they altered the situation or sometimes if they simply wanted to be? So, I've been asking myself a lot if he's even worth it. There are millions of other people out there who I'm assuming would reciprocate. Sorry, if I sound negative but I think that's a crucial question to ask ourselves.

Offline sparky

« Reply #554 on: May 14, 2019, 03:01:01 PM »
Well,

I wish you all well.

I've been there and was in a similar situation with me POI and her mother last summer.  All the predictions were my POI was going to come back.  She hasn't come back.  She is now married even though we broke up a year ago.  So odds of the predictions of her coming back coming to pass is pretty slim even from all the big hitters like Mattie.  The thing is the best you can do is really let go of them and live your life.  It can be hard but it is better to be doing that than in a constant rut hoping for their return based on a prediction that may or may not happen.