Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405255 times)

Offline hope36

Re: Mattie
« Reply #525 on: May 05, 2019, 11:50:36 PM »
Mattie predicted a gap of communication between my ex and myself, and I assumed it had already happened.  Several days ago, he mentioned his inability to contact for two weeks or so.

Oddly enough, she has been predicting a meet-up between the two of us and mentioned a certain restaurant franchise many, many times but I find it hard to believe it will happen this year.  Not to be vague, but my ex is away on business until December.

She gave me a 4 for reconnection. She thought days, weeks, or April. I think she may mean years. 😞
Sigh.. Maybe 4 months?  :-\

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #526 on: May 05, 2019, 11:54:06 PM »
Mattie predicted a gap of communication between my ex and myself, and I assumed it had already happened.  Several days ago, he mentioned his inability to contact for two weeks or so.

Oddly enough, she has been predicting a meet-up between the two of us and mentioned a certain restaurant franchise many, many times but I find it hard to believe it will happen this year.  Not to be vague, but my ex is away on business until December.

She gave me a 4 for reconnection. She thought days, weeks, or April. I think she may mean years. 😞
Sigh.. Maybe 4 months?  :-\

Maybe? Or 4 pm? 🤷‍♀️

Offline hope36

« Reply #527 on: May 06, 2019, 12:16:39 AM »
I may have had a Mattie-marker, not sure. Any ideas folks?

When I had the reading with Mattie (end of March), she saw a lot of icebergs* around re-connection with poi. It was the first thing she saw, and then later in reading as well when she was talking about the re-connection. Her words - "poi is going to want to talk, to see you, to explain everything. I feel that you are going to meet him at some point, spirit is giving me eyes so you'll see him, i can see you sitting and talking. I see a lot of icebergs maybe you're meeting at a place where there are icebergs, I don't know, there's some relevance there, I can literally see them"
Mattie also got "Saudi Arabia" - I do not know anyone from there, or have any connections to that place.

So last week, I was casually browsing, and noticed that poi's father had posted a lot of public photos, he had taken a trip to someplace and the photos were -- yes, a lot of icebergs!! It didn't hit me until couple of days after, when i saw it again, and made the connection. I was wondering whether or not this meant anything, freaking out a little.. Literally 2 minutes later, was checking my email, and there was a spam email from some oil tycoon offering to give me money, it was the usual spam, BUT it had a physical return address - yep, Saudi Arabia.

Now, i don't know what to make of it, waited few days now, nothing has happened as in haven't heard from poi. maybe he just thought about me   :-\ ::)

* Substituting whatever Mattie saw with icebergs, sorry, don't want to post the actual thing. It is however as unusual as icebergs in Florida :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #528 on: May 06, 2019, 12:25:08 AM »

When I had the reading with Mattie (end of March), she saw a lot of icebergs* around re-connection with poi. It was the first thing she saw, and then later in reading as well when she was talking about the re-connection. Her words - "poi is going to want to talk, to see you, to explain everything. I feel that you are going to meet him at some point, spirit is giving me eyes so you'll see him, i can see you sitting and talking. I see a lot of icebergs maybe you're meeting at a place where there are icebergs, I don't know, there's some relevance there, I can literally see them"
Mattie also got "Saudi Arabia" - I do not know anyone from there, or have any connections to that place.

So last week, I was casually browsing, and noticed that poi's father had posted a lot of public photos, he had taken a trip to someplace and the photos were -- yes, a lot of icebergs!! It didn't hit me until couple of days after, when i saw it again, and made the connection. I was wondering whether or not this meant anything, freaking out a little.. Literally 2 minutes later, was checking my email, and there was a spam email from some oil tycoon offering to give me money, it was the usual spam, BUT it had a physical return address - yep, Saudi Arabia.

Now, i don't know what to make of it, waited few days now, nothing has happened as in haven't heard from poi. maybe he just thought about me   :-\ ::)

* Substituting whatever Mattie saw with icebergs, sorry, don't want to post the actual thing. It is however as unusual as icebergs in Florida :)

I don't know, but I would be optimistic. Mattie, Anastasia, and Micah saw "real" communication in June for me. Anastasia actually gave real dates. Idk what to believe anymore.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #529 on: May 06, 2019, 12:29:58 AM »
This is so interesting!

However, I almost wonder if she is one of those readers who tend to get markers (or whatever you call it) right rather than the actual prediction? I wouldn’t necessarily call what she saw for me markers because usually markers mean “when you see this “marker” happen, the prediction follows”. It seems she sees part of a prediction rather than the full thing. For me the “walking and talking on a hike” thing did come up with my new guy - we talked about doing that but never happened. 

Almost reminds me of the random names she gives - those happen but are insignificant. Or the space station thing (I think another poster posted) its like that happened but not with the POI. It’s like she see things related to the POI that happen but dont happen with the POI...I dunno just an observation.

Its almost like COOKIE, she SEES things but they are just random things?

Offline hope36

« Reply #530 on: May 06, 2019, 12:40:42 AM »

I don't know, but I would be optimistic. Mattie, Anastasia, and Micah saw "real" communication in June for me. Anastasia actually gave real dates. Idk what to believe anymore.

I don't know either, it just gives me anxiety although am trying really hard *not* to focus on timelines and outcomes, and be OK with anything.

June is not that far off, good luck @Fidget!!!!

The readers who gave me June for communication are Empathic Ted and ItalyShawn.
Mattie said before Sep (She mentioned Sep/Oct is calm after storm, and poi and I have come to some sort of arrangement at this time)
Yona - June-Aug
Anastasia - gave one specific date in August (that was for a "romantic gesture" from poi)

Offline hope36

« Reply #531 on: May 06, 2019, 12:42:00 AM »
This is so interesting!

However, I almost wonder if she is one of those readers who tend to get markers (or whatever you call it) right rather than the actual prediction? I wouldn’t necessarily call what she saw for me markers because usually markers mean “when you see this “marker” happen, the prediction follows”. It seems she sees part of a prediction rather than the full thing. For me the “walking and talking on a hike” thing did come up with my new guy - we talked about doing that but never happened. 

Almost reminds me of the random names she gives - those happen but are insignificant. Or the space station thing (I think another poster posted) its like that happened but not with the POI. It’s like she see things related to the POI that happen but dont happen with the POI...I dunno just an observation.

Its almost like COOKIE, she SEES things but they are just random things?

Geez I dont know! I hope they mean SOMETHING for $15/min

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #532 on: May 06, 2019, 01:50:33 AM »
Mattie said within 3 I would see my guy again and that “there’s more to come “ and by August at a family bbq he will see me as a potential long term partner.

She said I should definitely be detached about the situation right now but “there’s more to come” lol.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since I had my reading. She said it was within 3 weeks, but I’m doubtful now because he’s disappeared and I’ve not heard from him....

I also had a top up with yona last weekend and she said my first cards showed a meeting “
Within the next few weeks”. Abundant visions also said increased contact “7th-9th” and then he’ll want to see me.

Why am I so doubtful?

This summary also shows me I’m having too many readings over a guy and I should start taking ownership over my life.

I had a reading with Dove , who said she didn’t see contact this weekend ( correct so far ) and that she sees it in the week.

Nevada made me feel shit. That is all.

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #533 on: May 06, 2019, 02:29:24 AM »
Mattie said within 3 I would see my guy again and that “there’s more to come “ and by August at a family bbq he will see me as a potential long term partner.

She said I should definitely be detached about the situation right now but “there’s more to come” lol.

Tomorrow will be two weeks since I had my reading. She said it was within 3 weeks, but I’m doubtful now because he’s disappeared and I’ve not heard from him....

I also had a top up with yona last weekend and she said my first cards showed a meeting “
Within the next few weeks”. Abundant visions also said increased contact “7th-9th” and then he’ll want to see me.

Why am I so doubtful?

This summary also shows me I’m having too many readings over a guy and I should start taking ownership over my life.

I had a reading with Dove , who said she didn’t see contact this weekend ( correct so far ) and that she sees it in the week.

Following... Mattie also said, "More to come" to me.  Do let us know what happens please.

Offline hope36

« Reply #534 on: May 06, 2019, 02:59:28 AM »

Why am I so doubtful?

This seems really positive, and your timelines are better than most of us on here :)
Good luck, and keep us posted!!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #535 on: May 06, 2019, 03:10:27 AM »
I’m just doubtful because he’s now disappeared when he was actually making a ton of effort before.
I guess fear mode has taken over and I’m trying to breathe lol

Why am I so doubtful?

This seems really positive, and your timelines are better than most of us on here :)
Good luck, and keep us posted!!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #536 on: May 06, 2019, 03:25:48 PM »
Hi guys, I wasn't sure where to put this but I wanted to share that CP has 50% off deals on packages right now! At least I snagged one, I'm not sure what everyone's account settings etc. are but I def got a large package half off thank god.

Booked an appointment with the Master herself and I'm looking forward to updates.. things have def transpired so far as she has predicted!

Thank you for the birthday wishes last week my friends! :) Cheers

Offline marciamia

« Reply #537 on: May 06, 2019, 03:38:57 PM »
Hi guys, I wasn't sure where to put this but I wanted to share that CP has 50% off deals on packages right now! At least I snagged one, I'm not sure what everyone's account settings etc. are but I def got a large package half off thank god.

Booked an appointment with the Master herself and I'm looking forward to updates.. things have def transpired so far as she has predicted!

Thank you for the birthday wishes last week my friends! :) Cheers

Darn it... my account doesn’t have the deal 😩

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #538 on: May 06, 2019, 03:42:01 PM »
Hey em I think it's an account thing because I'm only getting $15 off of $85, like that's the only deal for me 😒

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #539 on: May 06, 2019, 03:42:22 PM »
I didn’t get one either and I just loaded a ton

Damn