Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401787 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Mattie
« Reply #465 on: April 25, 2019, 08:41:50 PM »
Has Mattie ever pulled out the word "marry" and surprised herself.  In my last reading with her she was describing something entirely unrelated, blurted out "marry" and went WOW; soon thereafter she kept getting a church.  It was all very odd because I think my situation is lightyears away from commitment to anyone, particularly when it comes to my ex.

I also read with Jeremiah yesterday and without prompting he brought up marriage.  The only other person that mentioned serious commitment had been Effie way back in February.

That sounds promising Samantha. I hope everything's been better for you now. I've read with Mattie and Effie and a couple of things that Mattie said have come to pass. I wouldn't dismiss what they told you but I wouldn't hold on to them too tight either. Good luck!!

I love your advice happyk!

Samantha - I’ve read with Mattie twice and never have heard that - well she did say one of the guys I’m dating (the new one) would want marriage and all that...the other one (my poi) is far from that since he just got out of that lol

Thanks for sharing, Sparkle.  Throughout my readings with Mattie she never mentioned marriage; it was really unrelated to anything and she didn't make a prediction from it.  She was describing something and got the word "marry" but didn't go down that road, but she did keep getting Biblical names and kept connecting them to a church of some sort (I'm an atheist so there is no correlation to a church for me).  Funnily enough, she described my ex as being a bit of a douche bag.
[/quote

Thanks, Sparkle! And Samantha, did you seek help? You really should. I got on some medications and then only was I able to gain some of my power back. I can understand though if you have any reservations on taking medication. I'm not sure you believe in astrology but getting your chart read by a professional could help you understand why you are going through some of the things you are going through. Understanding the reason helped me accept it and I knew that the darkness would pass and it did slowly.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #466 on: April 25, 2019, 09:13:24 PM »

So I promised that I would give credit where credit is due.
Mattie got some hits lol

Even tho I dont like her reading style, see the items in blue that just came true

Sorry to hear Sparkle, I totally can relate to how a reading can really mess up your day bc I think for me mostly, you're mad at yourself for paying that much to be left with confusion and not that much...

I hope you recorded the call bc I found in my reading she would ramble something off so I wasn't really focusing on that, and then it ended up coming true after I relistened.  I hope that's the case for you too so you can get something out of it!   Its like a broken record but its so true we all connect with people differently....I think I recall seeing you say how well you connect with Tajah...I've tried her like 3-4 times and she's never been right for me, details, present, and esp on timing...but Mattie got a prediction for me, and she gave me specific, very specific details of my life and POIs.

Main reason I'm posting though is if you really did have a horrible experience and used up all the time still, still try and get some money back from CP.  It's happened to me before, I kept giving the reader the benefit of the doubt and they were rambling too so I was very patient and hoping to finally see a connection but then all the time was used up and I was so upset for the money going down the drain.... I find the customer service rep usually understands, especially if you haven't gotten a refund that month or in a long time.  If you don't think you guys connected and it was a struggle, definitely call back and express that and see if you can get reimbursed.

Thanks for your sympathy SnowWhite!

Yes I do record my calls...Ive been recording calls since I started using readers because I dont trust my notes lol.

Ill try to call CP to see what they can do for me.

As for Tajah, she isn’t in my top 3, but she’s prob been the most accurate overall for timing (and i dont rely on timing or call about timing at all, but when i go back to her recording the timeframe of whatever she said typically happened within the week) — but yes she has def been off for me too lol

Yes Ive listened to my Mattie reading a couple of times already and basically I just thought I’d get “more” - like more description of something so I knew who was who and what was what. It was all to general. Not denying that anything she said may or may not happen its just whenever it (whatever it is happens) how would I know  “really” if it was a hit for her ....

Here is what she basically said:

1. Positive things coming in romantically (rambled on this topic for about 8 minutes) - like saying “I just see positive stuff coming” , things taking off, starting blocks, etc....
2. Two guys that are different (but didn’t describe anything about them to differientiate) - other than one guy around me at the moment lol Ok soooooo literally last week I met a new guy and we were supposed to go on a date last week but rescheduled for yesterday. At the time of the reading I only new him for 2 days. I didnt realize I was going to like him! And vice versa!
3. May/June - life seems to look a lot brighter, talks about my own intuition - she felt excited about my future
4. Las Vegas, gamble or gamble I’m taking? She circles around this ... Las Vegas was referenced SEVERAL times the day of the date - on TV and my uncle randomly asked me about going to Vegas the same day
5. Someone I am going to let go of and doing it with kindness....there are 3 Guys and one will be let go...maybe someone you dont have much interest in
6. I get you walking with a guy..do you like to walk/hike? I’m enjoying talking while I’m walking with a guy (like really lol) - Ill be going somewhere remote and enjoying solitude - trip and building a relationship. We are both putting in effort towards a relationship. Beginning of something that is slowly building up The new guy just asked me TODAY to go walking/hiking with him on Saturday
7. I asked which of the 2 guys she saw or if it is a new guy - she said one will want the real deal and I will welcome him home. He could be away or at a distance. There could be someone that booldozes this guy over - we may think its one guy but it may be the other, there could be another one that has distance but comes in an unusual way

This was literally the first 10 mins - again, I’m sure Ill know when stuff happens but this stuff is so dern general  - like didnt describe which of the guys or what ....and walking? Like I dunno omg.

Next 10 mins...

8. I asked specifically about POI - she describes him lightly - but accurately but said he would come forward, but then there is another guy and then got confused on which one would be coming forward based on her general predictions above....
9. Someone comes in in an unusual way...like in real life, natural way
10. Hoping for news on a job - linked to this person
11. I’m having a renaissance in my life
12. POI will be more obvious and apparent ...but there is another person
13. One guy on left one on right and one behind my back and I cut one off
14. Thinks when I meet someone else, it will jumpstart POI
15. There is a guy who is going to do flowers and dinners....
16. Confirmed POIs feelings etc
17 . Indiana Jones - someone is going to be masucline where actions speak louder than words...she wonders if POI but then there is this other guy
18. This guy coming forward will be putting effort and wants to settle down and will want marriage
The new guy told me that his intent was to eventually get married and have a family

Basically she keeps going back and forth between POI and another guy ...its confusing
I have no idea who this other guy is, I’m sure he could come out of nowhere but who is doing what?

👏🏼👏🏼 I'm doing a victory dance. Here's to hoping!!

So excited for you happyK

Kspirited - you mean me Sparkle? The prediction was for me lol

So Sorry Sparkle yes so excited for you as well! :-)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #467 on: April 26, 2019, 12:32:48 AM »
Haven’t used CP much, how does it work? U need to have a certain amount of money before u can talk to an advisor? And then how do u get in a reader’s queue or do u weight for Mattie to be online to dial in directly?

Offline happyk

« Reply #468 on: April 26, 2019, 12:54:58 AM »
Haven’t used CP much, how does it work? U need to have a certain amount of money before u can talk to an advisor? And then how do u get in a reader’s queue or do u weight for Mattie to be online to dial in directly?

If you want to get on a queue of an advisor you need to have 20 minutes worth of balance. You can just click on the call icon and you will be placed in the queue unless it is full which is only 6 people, sometimes 7. It is really difficult to get on a queue. You can check the calendar to see if an advisor might have an appointment which you will be able to book without getting on the queue. You have to have 20 mins worth of balance though, which is $300 in case of Mattie. Ugghhh.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #469 on: April 26, 2019, 01:28:50 AM »
Let me wait to get a lil more desperate then:)) not implying that all those who call Mattie are but that’s the only reason I’ll spend that kinda money on a reading :)) have u talked to her?

If you want to get on a queue of an advisor you need to have 20 minutes worth of balance. You can just click on the call icon and you will be placed in the queue unless it is full which is only 6 people, sometimes 7. It is really difficult to get on a queue. You can check the calendar to see if an advisor might have an appointment which you will be able to book without getting on the queue. You have to have 20 mins worth of balance though, which is $300 in case of Mattie. Ugghhh.

Offline happyk

« Reply #470 on: April 26, 2019, 01:32:51 AM »
Let me wait to get a lil more desperate then:)) not implying that all those who call Mattie are but that’s the only reason I’ll spend that kinda money on a reading :)) have u talked to her?

Girl wait it out as long as you can lol. And yea, I was totally desperate so I am not offended lol. I have spoken with her. One of her predictions came to pass already. She said she saw a space station and asked me where that was and I went to NASA this month and that was not planned until the last moment. I listened to the reading and noticed she had brought it up. I even checked on the forum if that is a prediction coming to pass lol. Not many predictions come to pass to me. Miss Ann, Julia Caliope and Mattie have all gotten one hit each so far.

Offline wishes215

« Reply #471 on: April 26, 2019, 01:52:52 AM »
so did she get a prediction right or was she only able to validate?

Girl wait it out as long as you can lol. And yea, I was totally desperate so I am not offended lol. I have spoken with her. One of her predictions came to pass already. She said she saw a space station and asked me where that was and I went to NASA this month and that was not planned until the last moment. I listened to the reading and noticed she had brought it up. I even checked on the forum if that is a prediction coming to pass lol. Not many predictions come to pass to me. Miss Ann, Julia Caliope and Mattie have all gotten one hit each so far.

Offline happyk

« Reply #472 on: April 26, 2019, 02:05:06 AM »
so did she get a prediction right or was she only able to validate?

Idk what would you call it? She saw a space station and I was at NASA. Idk really what to call it.

Offline hope36

« Reply #473 on: April 26, 2019, 02:16:17 AM »

Pretty sure you can do less than 20min if you jump on queue. 20min is the minimum for an appointment, but if you can be patient and jump on her queue as she is taking calls, you can speak for less.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #474 on: April 26, 2019, 02:42:33 AM »

Pretty sure you can do less than 20min if you jump on queue. 20min is the minimum for an appointment, but if you can be patient and jump on her queue as she is taking calls, you can speak for less.

I'm not sure if things have changed but it used to be a 10min minimum purchase if the advisor is online or if you're arranging a callback, up until last month. I don't know if mattie requires a 20 minute minimum purchase but that sounds like a bit much.....

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #475 on: April 26, 2019, 02:43:59 AM »

You only need 10 min to get in the queue.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #476 on: April 26, 2019, 02:45:09 AM »
Also if anyone's interested I just saw there's a 30% off mystery sale on.....

Offline sarah1

« Reply #477 on: April 26, 2019, 02:59:55 AM »
I finally got to read with Mattie, I felt she was little vague for my liking but again that’s my opinion, she asked me too many of questions, so maybe we didn’t connect. Her predictions for me were far out too ( I was hoping for something weeks or months away, not years away).
Also the predictions had nothing to do with my initial question which is fine, but after listening to my recording, she kinda didn’t give me a prediction for the situation i called about.
 She could be great but unfortunately I don’t believe she worked for me. I know there is a huge fan base here. So I hope she keeps working out for you all  but for me, I’m little sore for the money I spent talking to her. 😟

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #478 on: April 26, 2019, 03:04:20 AM »
I finally got to read with Mattie, I felt she was little vague for my liking but again that’s my opinion, she asked me too many of questions, so maybe we didn’t connect. Her predictions for me were far out too ( I was hoping for something weeks or months away, not years away).
Also the predictions had nothing to do with my initial question which is fine, but after listening to my recording, she kinda didn’t give me a prediction for the situation i called about.
 She could be great but unfortunately I don’t believe she worked for me. I know there is a huge fan base here. So I hope she keeps working out for you all  but for me, I’m little sore for the money I spent talking to her. 😟

That’s how i felt about my reading - vague and asked a lot of questions. However, that doesn’t mean that things won’t come to pass because some things actually have. I’ll let it play out. But due to her style of reading, that will be my last time.

josh34

« Reply #479 on: April 26, 2019, 04:44:25 AM »

You never know! You may have many a-ha! Moments as many other users here have.

anything