Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 402047 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Mattie
« Reply #390 on: April 18, 2019, 07:38:46 PM »
I don’t think they get 900/hour. A big fat portion of that goes straight to CP. I’d be pretty suprised if psychcis got more than 50-60$/h. I find it pretty unethical, but what can you do..
To add to the conversation above, isn’t Mattie a medium? I’ve never read with her, so I’m not trying to defend her in any way.. but I do find mediums a bit confusing at times.
From my experience, they tell you what they see, and then I have to help them put the pieces together. It’s like a puzzle almost.
But yeah, your reading is pretty confusing. Even if you knew the three guys, how can you tell who’s who? It doesn’t help you navigate any of these relationships

Hey D, if she's charging $15/min she's charging us $900/hr. Period. I don't think CP takes 95% of her cut. There's really no justification to such outrageous cost.

I would like to piggy back here - CP does actually take a huge cut from their readers- not sure if it’s 95% but it is more than 50%. And yes it is 900/hr but no one (I hope)is reading with her for that long lol

I read with her for 30 mins and I was gonna add money(I KNOW SERIOUS) but she disconnected the chat. So that's $450. That is $900/hr, she doesn't work 8 hours but at one point she totally could've if not right now because of some of the recent not very positive reviews here.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #391 on: April 18, 2019, 07:47:21 PM »
No, I know. 15$/min x 60 min, that’s 900$ per hour. This is what we pay. I’m not arguing that you have to pay 900$ to read with a premium psychic for 60 minutes. My point is, the psychic doesn’t pocket all this money. Most of it goes to CP. Obviously, I don’t know the exact percentage. I’m not saying that I know something you guys don’t. I’m just speculating here.
But if you look at independent psychics who have their own websites and everything, they rarely charge more than 50-75$ an hour. That was my reasoning when I said, CP psychics probably get 50$ an hour. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt that they get more than that.

Oh ok gotcha!!  ;)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #392 on: April 18, 2019, 07:48:54 PM »
I don’t think they get 900/hour. A big fat portion of that goes straight to CP. I’d be pretty suprised if psychcis got more than 50-60$/h. I find it pretty unethical, but what can you do..
To add to the conversation above, isn’t Mattie a medium? I’ve never read with her, so I’m not trying to defend her in any way.. but I do find mediums a bit confusing at times.
From my experience, they tell you what they see, and then I have to help them put the pieces together. It’s like a puzzle almost.
But yeah, your reading is pretty confusing. Even if you knew the three guys, how can you tell who’s who? It doesn’t help you navigate any of these relationships

Hey D, if she's charging $15/min she's charging us $900/hr. Period. I don't think CP takes 95% of her cut. There's really no justification to such outrageous cost.

I would like to piggy back here - CP does actually take a huge cut from their readers- not sure if it’s 95% but it is more than 50%. And yes it is 900/hr but no one (I hope)is reading with her for that long lol

I read with her for 30 mins and I was gonna add money(I KNOW SERIOUS) but she disconnected the chat. So that's $450. That is $900/hr, she doesn't work 8 hours but at one point she totally could've if not right now because of some of the recent not very positive reviews here.

That makes me wonder - for those of her that use her chat - is she more specific in chat vs call? Just curios

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #393 on: April 18, 2019, 07:57:29 PM »
Who decides the price though? Is it the psychics? Can’t be the psychics. It might be CP.
If it was the psychics who decided what they wanna charge, they would all ask for 15$/min. Does anyone wanna weight in here?

Also, I’m not saying they get 50-60$ per hour. I obviously don’t know. But (in my humble opinion), it can’t be more than that.

I don't know who decides but....even $50-60/hr is a pretty nice salary to be 50/50 accurate. I know for me, psychics are the only people I pay that amount for and willingly accept less than 50% job performance. Idk, but it's kind of depressing to think about.

Offline happyk

« Reply #394 on: April 18, 2019, 08:00:51 PM »
I don't care who gets how much. That's the worth they're putting on her and it's ridiculous. And D I'm not trying to attack you, so don't get mad at me lol. But I'm angry, very angry. Specially, after hearing/reading about Sparkle's experience with her. We're paying $900, it's going from our pockets so doesn't matter who's getting how much, unless I'm getting a reading from Bill Gates (considering he's a psychic too).

Offline persephone

« Reply #395 on: April 18, 2019, 08:02:07 PM »
No, I know. 15$/min x 60 min, that’s 900$ per hour. This is what we pay. I’m not arguing that you have to pay 900$ to read with a premium psychic for 60 minutes. My point is, the psychic doesn’t pocket all this money. Most of it goes to CP. Obviously, I don’t know the exact percentage. I’m not saying that I know something you guys don’t. I’m just speculating here.
But if you look at independent psychics who have their own websites and everything, they rarely charge more than 50-75$ an hour. That was my reasoning when I said, CP psychics probably get 50$ an hour. I could be wrong, but I highly doubt that they get more than that.

It is $900/ hour minus let’s say 50% that is $450 that she pockets. Still not bad, but an outrageous price per minute, IMO. Kudos to her if she can make that money.
We live in a free country with a free market economy, so we can choose to buy whatever we want, at whatever price we can afford.
A reader on Bitwine told me that they charge 40%, and that’s for most of these platforms.

Offline happyk

« Reply #396 on: April 18, 2019, 08:25:16 PM »
Who decides the price though? Is it the psychics? Can’t be the psychics. It might be CP.
If it was the psychics who decided what they wanna charge, they would all ask for 15$/min. Does anyone wanna weight in here?

Also, I’m not saying they get 50-60$ per hour. I obviously don’t know. But (in my humble opinion), it can’t be more than that.

I don't know who decides but....even $50-60/hr is a pretty nice salary to be 50/50 accurate. I know for me, psychics are the only people I pay that amount for and willingly accept less than 50% job performance. Idk, but it's kind of depressing to think about.

Fidget! Amen Sister!

Offline user5942

« Reply #397 on: April 18, 2019, 09:01:25 PM »
I’m so sorry she didn’t work for you.

But readers are not God, and they sure don’t work for everyone.

She’s best for me when I have just woken up, sitting down in a quiet place, and ask a specific question about what I’d like to know. The most accurate she’s been with predictions is when she’s mentioned an event or marker associated with that prediction, not months or numbers- though month predictions  have played out with her for me

Don’t forget that these reading platforms use “for entertainment purposes only”.

ladya

« Reply #398 on: April 18, 2019, 09:05:13 PM »
I definitely agree, it’s too much. And no, I’m not mad or trying to attack/offend anyone.
(I don’t think I targeted anyone).
But I’m dying to know how much they make. Sometimes I feel bad. Like after a good good reading, I take a look at the amount of money I invested in the reading, and then I feel bad knowing that most of this money doesn’t go to the reader. It goes to CP.

Like others said CP takes about 40-50% percent. so if a reader is charging $15 per min, they get roughly $450 per hour.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #399 on: April 18, 2019, 09:09:38 PM »

She’s best for me when I have just woken up, sitting down in a quiet place, and ask a specific question about what I’d like to know. The most accurate she’s been with predictions is when she’s mentioned an event or marker associated with that prediction, not months or numbers- though month predictions  have played out with her for me

Don’t forget that these reading platforms use “for entertainment purposes only”.

Right - out of most of the people on the board - I definitellllllly  use it for entertainment and don’t think they are God at all. I don’t hold on to hope or predictions and cling to them - def not me.

I just didn’t like the reading because it was confusing as hell.
Not saying that some of what she said could come true but it frustrated me because she rambled (she even said this on the recording) and other reasons...Trust me I’ve been reading for years and my go tos have been very accurate for me. I wanted to really give her a chance ...and I did.

Again it came down to the fact that I didn’t like her reading style. I think she may have connected, but what’s the point if i don’t even understand her predictions you know?

candiednut

« Reply #400 on: April 18, 2019, 09:26:26 PM »
I definitely agree, it’s too much. And no, I’m not mad or trying to attack/offend anyone.
But I’m dying to know how much they make. Sometimes I feel bad. Like after a good good reading, I take a look at the amount of money I invested in the reading, and then I feel bad knowing that most of this money doesn’t go to the reader. It goes to CP.

I feel bad for ME that the money came out of my pocket..lol. Dont worry, the readers are fine...even if they take 50% the lowest paying reader on CP ($4) is still making $120 USD/hour...that is a higher wage than most people even with university or doctoral degrees. Plus they can work as often as they like...and many of them have other lines they work for too, as well as other jobs/careers/day jobs etc. PLUS, most of them SUCK! Even the gifted ones do not work for many people...the actual "value" they are providing is very low compared to the money they are getting. I don't feel sorry for psychics...ever. But of course, this doesnt excuse that the fact that the CEO of CP is a money hunrgy greedy piece of shit.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2019, 09:29:18 PM by candiednut »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #401 on: April 18, 2019, 09:28:28 PM »

I feel bad for me that the money came out of my pocket..lol. Dont worry, the readers are fine...even if they take 50% the lowest paying reader on CP ($4) is still making $120 USD/hour...that is a higher wage than most people even with university or doctoral degrees. Plus they can work as often as they like...and many of them have other lines they work for too, as well as other jobs/careers/day jobs etc. PLUS, most of them SUCK! Even the gifted ones do not work for many people...the actual "value" they are providing is very low compared to the money they are getting. I don't feel sorry for psychics...ever. But of course, this doesnt excuse that the fact that the CEO of CP is a money hunrgy greedy piece of shit.

This made me LOL!!!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #402 on: April 18, 2019, 09:29:23 PM »

Right - out of most of the people on the board - I definitellllllly  use it for entertainment and don’t think they are God at all. I don’t hold on to hope or predictions and cling to them - def not me.

I just didn’t like the reading because it was confusing as hell.
Not saying that some of what she said could come true but it frustrated me because she rambled (she even said this on the recording) and other reasons...Trust me I’ve been reading for years and my go tos have been very accurate for me. I wanted to really give her a chance ...and I did.

Again it came down to the fact that I didn’t like her reading style. I think she may have connected, but what’s the point if i don’t even understand her predictions you know?

I hear ya. I can't even say she wasn't accurate for me because the timeframe hasn't completely passed yet. I'm just responding on the price and I'm only speaking for myself. I swore I wouldn't spend that much for 10 min, but I am a slow learner. And whether it's entertainment or not, whether CP and every platform takes a chunk, they're not underpaid. For sure.

candiednut

« Reply #403 on: April 18, 2019, 10:22:56 PM »
I agree. CP management is greedy. They should definitely lower their prices.
They need better screening and more transparency. I’d like to see all reviews, not just the positive ones. I don’t know how they screen their psychics but I’ve gotten some bullshit readings. I’m only sticking to two psychics now and I’m not calling more than once a month.

They say they dont post negative reviews because not everyone connects with every psychic...but couldnt the same be said about positive reviews too? Not everyone connects the same so why post any reviews at all? lol

Offline happyk

« Reply #404 on: April 18, 2019, 10:53:21 PM »

I feel bad for ME that the money came out of my pocket..lol. Dont worry, the readers are fine...even if they take 50% the lowest paying reader on CP ($4) is still making $120 USD/hour...that is a higher wage than most people even with university or doctoral degrees. Plus they can work as often as they like...and many of them have other lines they work for too, as well as other jobs/careers/day jobs etc. PLUS, most of them SUCK! Even the gifted ones do not work for many people...the actual "value" they are providing is very low compared to the money they are getting. I don't feel sorry for psychics...ever. But of course, this doesnt excuse that the fact that the CEO of CP is a money hunrgy greedy piece of shit.

Preach!! I agree with you 100%.