Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401823 times)

Offline Snow-white8

Re: Mattie
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2019, 05:56:56 PM »
Oh  @Josh34 I was speaking of Mattie that gave me the 3 and said that lol.   But ya I would hope it was more significant than 4:38 p.m lol.  Thats interesting she could tell you specific months!  Hope it happens then for you :) 

josh34

« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2019, 06:06:22 PM »
Oh  @Josh34 I was speaking of Mattie that gave me the 3 and said that lol.   But ya I would hope it was more significant than 4:38 p.m lol.  Thats interesting she could tell you specific months!  Hope it happens then for you :)

I've found that with readers who give numbers, the most "lenient" number it will end up being, is, let's say, 3:48pm, and that's ONLY if it's going to happen VERY soon. But I've also found that 'hour' numbers are incredibly rare to give, and if you're getting an number, I would say there's a 98% chance it will end up being "months", or "March", or the number of the day. At least that's been my experience! Don't worry, it will definitely NOT be something as insignificant as "4:38". I'd venture to guess it's either "March" or the number of the day "3rd", "23rd", etc.:)

And I hope all your dreams come to passs tooooooo!!!!!<3

Offline samantha87

« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2019, 07:47:22 PM »
During my first reading with Mattie, she gave me a 3 and a 6.  In my second reading she gave me May-June, and in my third reading she mentioned my brother's birthday (in June) had some type of significance; so I think the 6 had to correlate with June.

josh34

« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2019, 08:27:37 PM »
During my first reading with Mattie, she gave me a 3 and a 6.  In my second reading she gave me May-June, and in my third reading she mentioned my brother's birthday (in June) had some type of significance; so I think the 6 had to correlate with June.

Probably March-June:)

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #34 on: March 09, 2019, 09:18:39 PM »

I've found that with readers who give numbers, the most "lenient" number it will end up being, is, let's say, 3:48pm, and that's ONLY if it's going to happen VERY soon. But I've also found that 'hour' numbers are incredibly rare to give, and if you're getting an number, I would say there's a 98% chance it will end up being "months", or "March", or the number of the day. At least that's been my experience! Don't worry, it will definitely NOT be something as insignificant as "4:38". I'd venture to guess it's either "March" or the number of the day "3rd", "23rd", etc.:)

And I hope all your dreams come to passs tooooooo!!!!!<3

I agree! In the past when I was given a number it ended up being the month "September" whereas the reader thought it would be days/weeks.   I wasn't sure if Mattie tended toward being similar to that, because ya haha I wouldn't count something insignificant like 4:38 p.m. - so funny.   I will update what it ends up being!

Thank you sooo much <3 <3  you too of course!!!  :D

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #35 on: March 09, 2019, 09:26:54 PM »
Can someone share any significant predictions coming true for them from Mattie. I am on the fence about her she did read quite a few things correctly. She picked up the fact that my mom lives far away. I told her she did but she is visiting right now. She said your mom doesnt want to go back she doesnt want to be too far away from you. Which was weird that she picked up since we were nowhere on the topic and it came out of the blue in her reading. She also mentioned months to me April-June.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #36 on: March 09, 2019, 10:07:55 PM »

@embibems - my first reading with her ever was a couple days ago and she was getting a "3" for timing for me too.  She said it could be 3 hours, days, weeks, months, or a date with the number 3... I was hoping people with more experience with her that had predictions come to pass/or correct timing when given a number could chime in too...

She also told me I'm very "turned on"/intuitive too..

Usually she gives me seasons, but once she gave me a 6, it ended up happening in June. But this was literally once, so I don't think you can extrapolate a pattern or trend just from that.

Thank you @journalmuse! She did mention it would be when things were "warming up" or warmer, and if I match it to other psychics it could be line with theirs too - the 3.  Oh well we'll see! When you got a 6 and it was june, was that the first time she gave you a number and all the other times she used seasons?

Not the first time - my first reading she gave me 3-4 but was explicit that it would be years. Otherwise she mostly has given me seasons.

Offline njlady

« Reply #37 on: March 09, 2019, 10:28:39 PM »
Can someone share any significant predictions coming true for them from Mattie. I am on the fence about her she did read quite a few things correctly. She picked up the fact that my mom lives far away. I told her she did but she is visiting right now. She said your mom doesnt want to go back she doesnt want to be too far away from you. Which was weird that she picked up since we were nowhere on the topic and it came out of the blue in her reading. She also mentioned months to me April-June.

I called Mattie once about 5 months ago and a business prediction she made for me has come 50% true.  No doubt in my mind the other 50% will also, it's just going to take time.  It's not an instant thing. 

Don't be worried or call repeatedly.   

josh34

« Reply #38 on: March 09, 2019, 10:34:19 PM »

I called Mattie once about 5 months ago and a business prediction she made for me has come 50% true.  No doubt in my mind the other 50% will also, it's just going to take time.  It's not an instant thing. 

This made me feel a lot calmer today. It's been a rough one. Thank you NJ!<3

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #39 on: March 10, 2019, 06:38:24 AM »

Thanks NJ I dont plan on calling her till summer. Her predictions are that far out. So we shall see

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #40 on: March 11, 2019, 10:22:08 PM »
Long time lurker here!

I just spoke with Mattie today on the same subject I spoke with her almost a year ago. Nothing she said, or the timeframes, transpired. Will be interesting to see if they come back around this year. Today she was a little more vague and didn’t give a lot of detail. I’m a bit disappointed as I know a lot of people have had a really great experience with her.

josh34

« Reply #41 on: March 11, 2019, 10:35:32 PM »
Long time lurker here!

I just spoke with Mattie today on the same subject I spoke with her almost a year ago. Nothing she said, or the timeframes, transpired. Will be interesting to see if they come back around this year. Today she was a little more vague and didn’t give a lot of detail. I’m a bit disappointed as I know a lot of people have had a really great experience with her.
I'm sorry! Maybe it was an off reading? Maybe she was picking up something further in the future? Did she pick up on the same thing this time? Anything different? Good news? Bad?
« Last Edit: March 12, 2019, 02:49:17 AM by josh34 »

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #42 on: March 12, 2019, 05:52:18 AM »
Long time lurker here!

Ems2727 do you mind sharing what she told you? I find that sometimes people get similar things from readers and I often wonder if there is anything original in their readings.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #43 on: March 15, 2019, 01:09:52 PM »
It was about a career shift. When I called a year ago she was giving some big predictions. Certain names. She kept getting the number "6" but wasn't sure if it was months or weeks (it does seem like she gets "6" a lot with people). She said I would move in 8 months, but that didn't happen. Maybe this August, since it's the 8th month?

The one thing she mentioned both last year and this time was that two brothers would help me somehow, which I thought was odd.

So, the call I had with her a year ago was full of specific names and big predictions of moving and career shifts. This one was much more vague, with "something happening soon" and that I shouldn't give up because it wasn't far off. She gave me some images she got, as well as Montreal / Canada and a piazza in Paris - two places I ultimately have no real interest in or connection to!

Maybe it was just an off reading? I do think some of these legit readers must get tired and maybe they're just not as on?

Offline user5942

« Reply #44 on: March 15, 2019, 02:38:56 PM »
If she keeps seeing things consistently, I would think it still has yet to happen...

Don't forget, there is no sense of time in the spirit world. Mattie connects to the spiritual realm, so when she gets a number who knows what year that could actually happen in. She's not just a card reader, she literally is connected to visions and her guides.

There was a poster in the original thread that said Mattie got a job prediction right and other things but not in the same year the reading happened.

Same for Kisha, I've noticed. She says a number or month doesn't mean it'll happen in the months this year. I have had things manifest from her way after her reading, after I forgot about them.

I read with Mattie in January and she said:
1. The POI is in a relationship (he was)
2. This is not going last and by March the new girl will be gone (she was, they broke up the last week of January)
3. She hit numerous names and specifics of people he knew and how this girl was affecting his friendships.
4. She knew that he is interested in women who have bigger busts (sorry to be vulgar, but that was something that was absolutely correct from my personal experience lol).
5. She knew he was an "ox" sign without me telling her his birthday (he's a Taurus)
6. She knew I would be planning a bachelorette party for my friend's wedding in the Summer (I am, it is in July or August)
7. She knew we had an off and on history
8. She knew that I am going to a concert in August

This was a great reading with her. I had 20 minutes and I had just woken up, don't know if that makes much of a difference but WOW.

Keep the faith!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:46:45 PM by user5942 »