Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405322 times)

Offline sugarsky

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1710 on: January 24, 2021, 10:05:33 PM »
Now seeing how Mattie has certain “isms” I just wanted to know if Mattie has given these lines to anyone else as well that I got recently....

She saw something or heard 007 related to James Bond which she said tells her someone is doing some spying and she thought it was him but she also asked if that was me, I said I’m keeping tabs on my poi social media but he is doing the same with mine as well (watching and liking stuff)

She heard the term friends with ebenefits, Poi and I were exclusive and quite serious and she said despite this term she doesn’t see anyone around him, and I know he is not in a fwb situation and takes quarantine very seriously—- so she said this might be his state of mind at the moment.

She picked up on the break up and told me “you know he’s actually upset you haven’t contacted him” (I didn’t tel her that I had not reached out to him at all). Karen jo also did tell me he’s treating this as if the ball is in my court even though he ended it.

She said she sees us working through things quite soon but I can’t be anxious or wanting to label it right away Bc that will take patience with him, which was our issue in the past.

She sees “invitation” when she pulled cards but then the call ended and I didn’t want to add more $.

She said many similar things to me. I read with her 11 times (2018 & 2019) and nothing came to pass. So I would not put too much weight on her predictions. She is too overrated.

Same Jilli - I read with Mattie maybe 3 times early last year and nothing came to pass for me either

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1711 on: January 24, 2021, 10:10:22 PM »
Now seeing how Mattie has certain “isms” I just wanted to know if Mattie has given these lines to anyone else as well that I got recently....

She saw something or heard 007 related to James Bond which she said tells her someone is doing some spying and she thought it was him but she also asked if that was me, I said I’m keeping tabs on my poi social media but he is doing the same with mine as well (watching and liking stuff)

She heard the term friends with ebenefits, Poi and I were exclusive and quite serious and she said despite this term she doesn’t see anyone around him, and I know he is not in a fwb situation and takes quarantine very seriously—- so she said this might be his state of mind at the moment.

She picked up on the break up and told me “you know he’s actually upset you haven’t contacted him” (I didn’t tel her that I had not reached out to him at all). Karen jo also did tell me he’s treating this as if the ball is in my court even though he ended it.

She said she sees us working through things quite soon but I can’t be anxious or wanting to label it right away Bc that will take patience with him, which was our issue in the past.

She sees “invitation” when she pulled cards but then the call ended and I didn’t want to add more $.

She said many similar things to me. I read with her 11 times (2018 & 2019) and nothing came to pass. So I would not put too much weight on her predictions. She is too overrated.

Same Jilli - I read with Mattie maybe 3 times early last year and nothing came to pass for me either

What did she say to you guys that was the same? Has she also told you poi is upset you didn’t reach out? You can pm me
« Last Edit: January 24, 2021, 10:20:06 PM by Lala123 »

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1712 on: January 24, 2021, 10:20:53 PM »
Hi lovely Lala - my readings we’re not similar to yours.. at least not that I can remember, but she never got any details correct for me nor did she get any predictions right.

Offline calista

« Reply #1713 on: February 06, 2021, 10:40:10 PM »
Does anyone know how to interpret timing given by Mattie? She gave me a 4 or 6 , and did not specify, days, weeks or months. Does her timing usually manifest quickly or does it take a while. Overall, she is a really good remote viewer, I did not have to say anything and she reeled off the facts accurately. She also predicted a couple of big changes for me so I am curious to see how it will go.
I do think based on her predictions,  I would want to go back and read with her once things begin to manifest.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1714 on: February 06, 2021, 10:53:57 PM »
She is a good remote viewer and that is all. Predictions do not happen. She picks up current accurately by remote viewing. Other than that she has no gift except occasional good guesses.

Offline Esse

« Reply #1715 on: February 07, 2021, 02:47:31 PM »
Nothing she said happened for me and i had three readings - for the amount you pay its awful.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #1716 on: February 07, 2021, 07:38:37 PM »
Nothing she said happened for me and i had three readings - for the amount you pay its awful.

Yes it's ridiculous and more people should call and complain about it

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1717 on: February 07, 2021, 09:28:09 PM »
Any recent prediction successes w Mattie?

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #1718 on: February 08, 2021, 01:50:06 AM »

Totally agree.
Same situation - 3 readings and nothing.
too $$$$

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1719 on: May 13, 2021, 09:40:49 AM »
twisty and turny - river with twists and turns he is actually going to be more committed but it is a process, two minds about commitment work in progress... trick with him give the impression I don't have an expectation- pressure makes him question, I become more indifferent but he is quite happy with how things are... I get to a point end of year beginning of next it becomes more settled or grounded, birthday (around a birthday)... be patient, don't talk about babies and all that, allow him to come around the idea, friends wedding starts to plant the seed, can be helpful... go over nice, casual still (me)... he starts to be more or say odd things out of the blue - rival he should know about- someone wanting to push him out of the way, maybe an ex? I make a joke about it and he starts to get a nudge... job? the oaks teaching (I am a teacher) leading but I do it subtle - the long game - the more I allow him to do his own thing the more he gravitates to me... no pressure, seeking me out going to start to be a bit more regular, someone he knows is around or going to be around me... ex-husband, ex-bf? relationship develop is positive. he finds it difficult- pair of shoes left he might ask whose are those... make him aware he needs to stake his claim more. he starts to give me a bit more 23 or 24? more settled- he will be a great dad- try not to give into the anxiety, be re-assured, don't get anxious about it... he has to mature a little bit more, slowly catch a monkey- something makes him more self aware, more grounded, age difference makes no difference when we are together he feels it sometimes with peers... i am good for him, he feels safe, he enjoys spending time, slowly he spends more time at yours- David? principal/assistant principal - new job... i am not wasting my time, he is torn he isn't at the point he thinks he can do this but there will be a turning point- we won't stay apart gradually it becomes very clear we are an item/unconventional - rival subconsciously makes him think... trees (Island trees) new job... middle school - decision to make around June/July time... one of them may not be permanent (maternity leave one) - offered a new position David? tennis or baseball showing me where things are... promising... school I am in are making changes- leadership... new superintendent bring in more order out of chaos, i step into something different - trees... drama? teaching drama? drama workshop, nice woman I team up with (new school) merging of things... Alyssa/Melissa - similar age same sort of approach, quite funny/nice rapport - David James david or james... trouble around Michael- with a friend? or someone he knows is in trouble- comes to me to talk about it... linked just before the job or interview- something bothers him I support and work out something- I may also take some time out together happens organically, going somewhere and he comes- no expectation people are there to have a good time- i am laid back- people aren't focusing on him... somewhere like a holiday spot/ vegas, Atlanta GA ... someone drops out last minute works well no judgment have a good time, one of his friends in trouble, don't make sudden moves he would run away- give him the impression im lassiez fair someone gives him the rival - this short of shakes him up-

there are many things said that Kisha/Yona and others have said that Mattie stated in this reading so we will see! I will update if anything happens... I have to say Mattie predicted my friends pregnancy!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1720 on: May 13, 2021, 12:05:45 PM »
twisty and turny - river with twists and turns he is actually going to be more committed but it is a process, two minds about commitment work in progress... trick with him give the impression I don't have an expectation- pressure makes him question, I become more indifferent but he is quite happy with how things are... I get to a point end of year beginning of next it becomes more settled or grounded, birthday (around a birthday)... be patient, don't talk about babies and all that, allow him to come around the idea, friends wedding starts to plant the seed, can be helpful... go over nice, casual still (me)... he starts to be more or say odd things out of the blue - rival he should know about- someone wanting to push him out of the way, maybe an ex? I make a joke about it and he starts to get a nudge... job? the oaks teaching (I am a teacher) leading but I do it subtle - the long game - the more I allow him to do his own thing the more he gravitates to me... no pressure, seeking me out going to start to be a bit more regular, someone he knows is around or going to be around me... ex-husband, ex-bf? relationship develop is positive. he finds it difficult- pair of shoes left he might ask whose are those... make him aware he needs to stake his claim more. he starts to give me a bit more 23 or 24? more settled- he will be a great dad- try not to give into the anxiety, be re-assured, don't get anxious about it... he has to mature a little bit more, slowly catch a monkey- something makes him more self aware, more grounded, age difference makes no difference when we are together he feels it sometimes with peers... i am good for him, he feels safe, he enjoys spending time, slowly he spends more time at yours- David? principal/assistant principal - new job... i am not wasting my time, he is torn he isn't at the point he thinks he can do this but there will be a turning point- we won't stay apart gradually it becomes very clear we are an item/unconventional - rival subconsciously makes him think... trees (Island trees) new job... middle school - decision to make around June/July time... one of them may not be permanent (maternity leave one) - offered a new position David? tennis or baseball showing me where things are... promising... school I am in are making changes- leadership... new superintendent bring in more order out of chaos, i step into something different - trees... drama? teaching drama? drama workshop, nice woman I team up with (new school) merging of things... Alyssa/Melissa - similar age same sort of approach, quite funny/nice rapport - David James david or james... trouble around Michael- with a friend? or someone he knows is in trouble- comes to me to talk about it... linked just before the job or interview- something bothers him I support and work out something- I may also take some time out together happens organically, going somewhere and he comes- no expectation people are there to have a good time- i am laid back- people aren't focusing on him... somewhere like a holiday spot/ vegas, Atlanta GA ... someone drops out last minute works well no judgment have a good time, one of his friends in trouble, don't make sudden moves he would run away- give him the impression im lassiez fair someone gives him the rival - this short of shakes him up-

there are many things said that Kisha/Yona and others have said that Mattie stated in this reading so we will see! I will update if anything happens... I have to say Mattie predicted my friends pregnancy!

Be careful with this one. She says just enough to keep you coming back, but none of her big predictions happen. I believe she's a mind reader more than anything. And way, way, WAY too expensive.

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #1721 on: May 13, 2021, 01:17:52 PM »
I definitely can see that she says a lot and I don't bank on all she says but she said the same exact prediction Yona said which was insignificant and for a time line that POI would have an issue with someone at work or a friend and this is around the time that there is a turnaround... basically exactly as Yona said, he isn't a huge talker but I help walk him through it... she also 100% predicted my friends pregnancy last year she told me she saw a Gemini pregnant... she also had a few other things she said that lined up with Kisha and Yona's readings, idk maybe she just connected with me these few times??? I hope I see some things pass as her Yona and Kisha all said the same thing.

Be careful with this one. She says just enough to keep you coming back, but none of her big predictions happen. I believe she's a mind reader more than anything. And way, way, WAY too expensive.

Offline allycat

« Reply #1722 on: May 30, 2021, 02:54:40 AM »
So I had my first reading with Mattie on the 17th April, and she was saying so much off the wall stuff, I kind of dismissed it. It's only now that I'm realising that a lot of what she was saying was true or has since transpired:

1) She said that my guy and I would have a temporary hiatus that would last '6' (days or weeks, or until the month of June). This definitely happened
2) There was going to be an opportunity to get back together at an event. Someone was saying 'save the date' (our friend sent party invitations that said exactly this)
3) She kept seeing boats for some reason all throughout the reading, and she thought it was odd. Turns out we had dinner by the harbour. My guy and I walked from my house to the venue, all along the foreshore.

Other things she got correct that weren't necessarily predictions:
1) My ethnicity. It's not easy to guess as I'm mixed race, and it's something you definitely can't tell from my accent. She was VERY specific with it too - picked up the area where my mum is from (it's not a major city), and my dad as well
2) I have connections to the medical field
3) My EXACT location, which is crazy. She got both the city where I live, and the fact I live near the Harbour. I'm not sure if this is a stretch, but she kept saying a female's name too - which is the name of the street I live in
4) Another guy's name who was trying to chat me up (tbh I was totally surprised he was showing up in my reading at all, because I wasn't really interested)
5) POI has a sister

I've since had another reading on the 26th of May, and the very first thing she said was 'It's not over'. She's the ONLY reader to immediately pick up that we've had a falling out. She said a lot of other stuff that definitely resonated with me - I'll update in a few weeks when it makes more sense  8)

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1723 on: June 07, 2021, 02:52:44 PM »
How is Mattie w third parties? She saw one right away in our call when I asked about poi but said that it was insignificant and not something lasting but something that is still distracting him. She saw movement for him & I in Gemini season which is the season that we are in. She was able to validate quite a bit for me and picked up the month of our separation.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #1724 on: June 09, 2021, 02:31:10 AM »
hm I read with her also on june 7, first she confused my exs but again said both had a third party. But for one of them I sure that he does. I think I just catched her in one of her off days. I read for the first time with her this hear... Lets say 5 times, 2 readings did not make sense and I can sense she was either overwhelmed or tired... But now in the 3 first one she was great! Here are thinngs she predicted that happened.
My ex contacting me on a random monday after a couple months of silence.
Predicted me meeting someone new with instant attraction
She spoke about two different jobs
She predicted a training in july (this one is pending but I can see it happening)
She predicted both dates for both interviews..
Ill update soon