Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 404878 times)

Offline sexyp

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1695 on: August 09, 2020, 05:42:04 PM »
Has mattie ever told anyone she sees long term potential for them and their POI? My POI and I are starting out a relationship and it is someone that I am in contact with, she picked up on his traits and said he seems like a genuinely good person etc. etc.
In the past when I read with mattie, it was usually about ppl I was not in contact with and she would be wrong on contact predictions, however last year she saw me starting to associate with someone new in feb/march and building up a relationship with someone (this is poi... I only described it as a newer r/s since we are long distance and finally have just now been able to meet again due to covid and are now seeing where things go).

mattie has been wrong for most.i would take anything she says with a pinch of salt. if anything,i personally think she is fake but that's just me

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1696 on: August 09, 2020, 05:57:22 PM »
Has mattie ever told anyone she sees long term potential for them and their POI? My POI and I are starting out a relationship and it is someone that I am in contact with, she picked up on his traits and said he seems like a genuinely good person etc. etc.
In the past when I read with mattie, it was usually about ppl I was not in contact with and she would be wrong on contact predictions, however last year she saw me starting to associate with someone new in feb/march and building up a relationship with someone (this is poi... I only described it as a newer r/s since we are long distance and finally have just now been able to meet again due to covid and are now seeing where things go).

mattie has been wrong for most.i would take anything she says with a pinch of salt. if anything,i personally think she is fake but that's just me

In my experience she’s been wrong on contact but right on outcome... other two POIs she basically said contact would come but nothing would happen and she described them right. So just wondering if anyone has had a similar thing said to them with POI they are currently with :)

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1697 on: August 09, 2020, 06:13:27 PM »

In my experience she’s been wrong on contact but right on outcome... other two POIs she basically said contact would come but nothing would happen and she described them right. So just wondering if anyone has had a similar thing said to them with POI they are currently with :)

Mattie told me long term with a very noncommittal ex. I guess it was hot and cold for 8 months but it was only solid at the beginning and about a month before the end. I wouldn't trust her. Matties skill is remote viewing. She sees little snapshots and embellished them. 

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1698 on: August 10, 2020, 08:54:31 PM »

Yes she has and she was correct.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1699 on: August 10, 2020, 09:12:10 PM »

I wouldn't fully trust in what she says. She always tries to be very positive and that's not the way real life goes.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #1700 on: August 18, 2020, 11:46:43 AM »
Mattie literally called my ex out BY NAME. She and Pilar both did. I have no doubt he will appear as he always does. Literally 90% of everything she has told me has come true. Just like every other, she may not connect with everyone but when she does she’s fire

Offline Esse

« Reply #1701 on: August 18, 2020, 03:16:50 PM »
nothing she said came in for me, that was two expensive readings i wish i hadn't had - the worst thing was, she would say such and such would happen in a certain season e.g. blackberry season so the whole time i was expecting poi to come back and he really wasn't.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1702 on: August 18, 2020, 08:35:01 PM »
nothing she said came in for me, that was two expensive readings i wish i hadn't had - the worst thing was, she would say such and such would happen in a certain season e.g. blackberry season so the whole time i was expecting poi to come back and he really wasn't.

I am sorry! I understand how it feels. She did the same to me and I was waiting for 2 years for showing up her markers and POI. Nothing happened.

Just remember, in case you are not happy at all, CP is very generous in giving the full refund and that's very nice of them. But it should be in 24hr, I guess.

Offline dimdim196

« Reply #1703 on: August 23, 2020, 07:47:05 AM »
I read with Mattie couple times last year. Mainly because I was going through a toxic work situation and wanted a change. Here are some of her hits:

- I asked her if there is anyone I could talk to who can help with the application. Mattie was like “a guy who is sort of feminine” is important. What happened was the recruiter had me called a director for an initial interview. This director is gay. He approved my application and I have been working on his projects since I joined. Mattie got his name right too..but she struggled with the pronunciation so I wrote it off after the reading but I found out later on that she had it right.

- I asked her if she sees me relocate. She gave me the name of a landmark which happens to be the office location of my new work. She also described the office set up /floor map which I have never been/ seen at the time. It ends up to be exactly the same as what she told me.

Overall, her prediction for my work was pretty accurate. Her timing was off tho but most of the things she said I was able to validated. I also read with her regarding relationship, it’s more a miss for me on that. She only got the occupation of one of my love interests right...all the other predictions are pending so we will see.

Offline bonba

« Reply #1704 on: August 30, 2020, 09:08:14 PM »
I read woth her 3 years agon. nothing  came to pass .

Offline bestseller

« Reply #1705 on: September 05, 2020, 10:59:22 AM »
Just wanted to share my Mattie hits.

I've started using CP a couple of months ago. She predicted:

1. She said I'll be getting 72 or 73 on my ASVAB re-take test. Prediction Passed: I got a 72.3%  ;D
2. She predicted that I'll be leaving to my basic training next year of February 2021. Didn't believe her at first and always assumed I'll be leaving this year because I haven't had a ship date in months. Prediction Passed: My recruiter told me that all BMT dates are booked from now until December of 2020. He also said that I'm leaving next year of 2021.
3. She said that I'll be taking a another test in regards to my ASVAB. Prediction Passed: I'm taking another one this September 10th
4. I asked her when my boyfriend will be deployed back to Cali. She saw the number "9" Prediction Passed: He's leaving on September (9th month) 19th

Still waiting for the rest of my predictions and I'm positive it'll passed base on my positive experience with her!

Offline bestseller

« Reply #1706 on: September 05, 2020, 11:08:52 AM »
Omg to both comments!! Smh... ! I know my POI isn’t seeing anyone else so I just hung up! NO MORE with her.

Had the opposite experience a few months ago with my Ex. Mattie kept seeing Deception, and she kept saying it in every reading. My ex would deny everything and I didn't want this to ruin our relationship. I was bout to give up but LO AND BEHOLD--- there is a third party involved ;D

Offline Flapnuggets

« Reply #1707 on: October 13, 2020, 10:54:06 AM »
Had a minor Mattie hit:

Roulette wheel - mechanism can spin it.  It will work.  Trial and Error, get there in the end. Writng code for this.  Getting help.  I will finish. There is help.  not sure if its from David.  There is an offer.  Not immediate, but gradually.

Its crazy, this is in reference to a genetic algorithm my friend and I are writing for a side project.  One small part of this is called "The roulette wheel", where different aspects are swapped in and out to create a different "teams".  The help referred I didnt quite understand last year when I got this reading, but it totally makes sense now.  After 7 years, my bud came back and said he wanted to help, and we resurrected the project.  She was right it did work, and we are doing a heck of a lot AI and machine learning to figure out this problem. Glad to knwo we will get there in the end :).

Offline Lala123

« Reply #1708 on: January 24, 2021, 06:42:04 PM »
Now seeing how Mattie has certain “isms” I just wanted to know if Mattie has given these lines to anyone else as well that I got recently....

She saw something or heard 007 related to James Bond which she said tells her someone is doing some spying and she thought it was him but she also asked if that was me, I said I’m keeping tabs on my poi social media but he is doing the same with mine as well (watching and liking stuff)

She heard the term friends with ebenefits, Poi and I were exclusive and quite serious and she said despite this term she doesn’t see anyone around him, and I know he is not in a fwb situation and takes quarantine very seriously—- so she said this might be his state of mind at the moment.

She picked up on the break up and told me “you know he’s actually upset you haven’t contacted him” (I didn’t tel her that I had not reached out to him at all). Karen jo also did tell me he’s treating this as if the ball is in my court even though he ended it.

She said she sees us working through things quite soon but I can’t be anxious or wanting to label it right away Bc that will take patience with him, which was our issue in the past.

She sees “invitation” when she pulled cards but then the call ended and I didn’t want to add more $.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1709 on: January 24, 2021, 09:31:41 PM »
Now seeing how Mattie has certain “isms” I just wanted to know if Mattie has given these lines to anyone else as well that I got recently....

She saw something or heard 007 related to James Bond which she said tells her someone is doing some spying and she thought it was him but she also asked if that was me, I said I’m keeping tabs on my poi social media but he is doing the same with mine as well (watching and liking stuff)

She heard the term friends with ebenefits, Poi and I were exclusive and quite serious and she said despite this term she doesn’t see anyone around him, and I know he is not in a fwb situation and takes quarantine very seriously—- so she said this might be his state of mind at the moment.

She picked up on the break up and told me “you know he’s actually upset you haven’t contacted him” (I didn’t tel her that I had not reached out to him at all). Karen jo also did tell me he’s treating this as if the ball is in my court even though he ended it.

She said she sees us working through things quite soon but I can’t be anxious or wanting to label it right away Bc that will take patience with him, which was our issue in the past.

She sees “invitation” when she pulled cards but then the call ended and I didn’t want to add more $.

She said many similar things to me. I read with her 11 times (2018 & 2019) and nothing came to pass. So I would not put too much weight on her predictions. She is too overrated.

anything