Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401971 times)

Offline Smiley1

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1665 on: May 19, 2020, 10:05:44 AM »
Ok everyone.  I read with Mattie for the first time today and I’d like to say the following.

A) yes she is Julie Ann Mullins.  I read with Julie many many years ago and she was spot on with all her validations and predictions.  Same voice. Same way of reading and most definitely is her.

B) she is honestly truly gifted but too pricey on cp for my liking but I don’t feel she reads privately anymore.  Somewhere along the line I have her email I will see if she does still do this.

C) she validated. Brought through from other side. Knew my poi inside out. Brought him through with accuracy and even brought through his parents by name and very specific occupations.  Rather strange to be honest.

D) has made prediction between now and end of the year with number 9 being my number but she did say she felt time if day/days/ not the ninth month.

Overall her predictions were positive with a twist of me having a distraction with a work friend or colleague that I could take further if I wished.

Also said I’d get a job offer agreement either end of this week or end of may.

Watch this space as in the past she was dead on and even predicted a dalliance for a previous
Poi back in 2013. That shocked me when it happened.

Also many other prediction and I’m trying to find my old readings to compare to now.

I went seriously overtime with this reading so I’m setting up a go fund me so I can’t eat this month 😂😂😂😂😂

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #1666 on: May 19, 2020, 10:26:57 AM »
Omg omg omg.  Read my old reading and she said my poi’s name. Current that is.  Then at the time (2015) she said who is he.  My reply was a friend (different person. Very specific name. Both use the long name not the shortened version).  She said he’ll want to be more.  He wants to marry you.

Blimey. 

Offline jolimano

« Reply #1667 on: June 05, 2020, 08:39:54 PM »
Mattie brought up Singapore, asking why she was being told about it. Well, Singapore is one of my favorite countries I've traveled to (I never mentioned my travels to her), and the day before the reading I had a detailed conversation with a friend about my trip. Has she given Singapore to anyone else?

Also, I see in older threads that she seems to like to give out the name Thomas a lot. In my situation, there actually IS one but I forgot about him at the time because I was focused on my POI. He is pursuing me like she said, but he doesn't fit the description she gave me. "Sporty, sporting, entertaining...."

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1668 on: June 05, 2020, 09:20:33 PM »
Mattie brought up Singapore, asking why she was being told about it. Well, Singapore is one of my favorite countries I've traveled to (I never mentioned my travels to her), and the day before the reading I had a detailed conversation with a friend about my trip. Has she given Singapore to anyone else?

Also, I see in older threads that she seems to like to give out the name Thomas a lot. In my situation, there actually IS one but I forgot about him at the time because I was focused on my POI. He is pursuing me like she said, but he doesn't fit the description she gave me. "Sporty, sporting, entertaining...."

NO Singapore and no Thomas for me.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #1669 on: June 05, 2020, 10:45:48 PM »
Same. No Thomas and no Singapore. She never threw out locations or names with me though.

Offline jolimano

« Reply #1670 on: June 05, 2020, 11:27:22 PM »
Thank you for the replies!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1671 on: June 06, 2020, 12:04:10 AM »
Same. No Thomas and no Singapore. She never threw out locations or names with me though.

She always asked me why she is getting Singapore. Totally irrelevant to me.

Offline Joy

« Reply #1672 on: June 06, 2020, 04:29:00 AM »
It was probably the next one from her queue. LOL! :D It's what she told me once. She asked me who Michael was. I said I had no idea. She asked me who had a brother that goes by the name Michael. I said, "Hell do I know. I am sure many people have brothers named Michael, but  don't and it's no one I know of." She said, "Oh, it must me the next person from the queue," or something like that. I was a bit confused, but when I thought later, I've had a few readings that made me wonder who these psychics were actually reading - me or someone else

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1673 on: June 06, 2020, 07:14:14 AM »
It was probably the next one from her queue. LOL! :D It's what she told me once. She asked me who Michael was. I said I had no idea. She asked me who had a brother that goes by the name Michael. I said, "Hell do I know. I am sure many people have brothers named Michael, but  don't and it's no one I know of." She said, "Oh, it must me the next person from the queue," or something like that. I was a bit confused, but when I thought later, I've had a few readings that made me wonder who these psychics were actually reading - me or someone else

She always saw me in a relationship with "Michael" in near future :))) - and no Michael in my cycle and years passed from those readings.

Offline Joy

« Reply #1674 on: June 06, 2020, 03:36:46 PM »

She always saw me in a relationship with "Michael" in near future :))) - and no Michael in my cycle and years passed from those readings.

LOL x3!!!  ;D

Yeah... If anyone here is asking for a Michael, this one is for you :D

BTW, I just had a call with her this morning, which is a once a year to once per half year event because she is so pricy. I realized again one major problem I have with her - she mixes energies and unless you keep stirring her in the right direction, you are going to hear about a guy you don't really care about. She also says a lot of things that are from the past. I really get a WOW moment with her when she mentions something or says word-for-word something from the past but, again, it costs too much per minute and I already know the past. The other thing is, she would tell me something from the past, thinking that it is coming in the future. If I cut her off and say, "This happened already," she is like "OK, so this is past." And then she tunes better, but if I don't catch something like this right away, there go at least a very precious minute or two with more things from the past.

My call got cut off once, right when she was about to say something about my guy (I had verified that she was indeed talking about my guy) and then the system placed me first in the queue and once my call resumed, and I let her know it is I again, she immediately said, "Are you sure he is not bisexual? Because I see him with another guy with blond hair and I see a tattoo on this guy's neck. They are not just friends. But he checks you out every time he sees you in the hallway." She said a few more things and I recognized my neighbor. I told her and we went back tuning into my guy. I would say hair color, eye color, age, built, last time I heard from him, anything that can help her zero in on him, because she can hop to someone else and, before I know it, my time is out, I am somewhat puzzled, and later I get what she says but it is a different person.

If it were cheaper, I would be more understanding about the mixups. But all that aside, she has a gift and then some.

I only recently got a glimpse of how many of these psychics do cold reads and mostly assumptious and well worked out "diagnosis" patterns. I sent a guy I was seeing before the quarantine a message that didn't necessarily require a comment, but I kind of wondered what his attitude was. I did a bunch of not that long calls (quarantine shopping spree on my part, I guess). I called psychics, who claimed they can tell me "what he feels or thinks" and I did not say what I wrote. Sheesh, the guesswork I heard was astounding - all the standard lines and each one of them tried to ask me what exactly it was that I wrote, saying it would help them tell me how he feels about it. Uuuhhh... I am sure it would help them.

Psychic responses varied from saying that he fell even more in love with me to he pulled back and will not talk to me. Between these two extremes, I also heard how covid depressed him, he was busy with work, he was a slow mover, he liked me but he feared commitment, he wanted commitment but feared I may just want to be casual, he feared love, there is another woman (on and off, or they are just talking, or she is past energy that scorned him and he is now emotionally damaged), he has way too much work, or he fears he may lose his job and he doesn't have that much work. Time varied from "in 1" to the standard "within the next two weeks." The only ones that did not even ask what I wrote but right off the bat told me his reaction were Matie (CP), Miss Melissa (Keen), Phoenix   Burning (Keen). There was also another one from keen, who was correct on his reaction and seems like a great empath, but whatever she gets, she then exaggerates it in a positive or negative direction too much and gives way too much advise almost like she thinks that I expect of her to give advise. At whooping 10 bucks a minute, Sue (some kind of number after her name) from keen only pulled a card and told me what that card represents (she has no cards listed in the intro though), therefore she only got a minute and a half pay from me, because "Let me tune into him" and "I just pulled three of cups" doesn't sound like one should even pay a penny for that. No offense.

One more thing, this also helped me notice that my regular ones are not even putting the effort to read but just analyze and guess based on info that has already been shared. No wonder many people here say that only their first readings with certain psychics had some hits.

As I mentioned above, Mattie was a rockstar. I asked, and she immediately said what she feels about it, and I can confirm now that it was spot on.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2020, 07:28:25 PM by Joy »

Offline Gregory2019

« Reply #1675 on: June 23, 2020, 02:12:46 AM »
Read with Mattie today for the first time and let me just say it was a cluster F. She was all over the place and nothing resonated with me. To me it’s a huge waste of money.. I almost hung up. With all of her reviews though I hung on thinking something would be salvageable and it never was! I understand in 10 minutes it has to be difficult, but good grief!!

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #1676 on: June 23, 2020, 02:17:53 AM »
Ask for a refund.   I’ve been really lucky with cp.  I’ve gotten a few reading minutes back

Read with Mattie today for the first time and let me just say it was a cluster F. She was all over the place and nothing resonated with me. To me it’s a huge waste of money.. I almost hung up. With all of her reviews though I hung on thinking something would be salvageable and it never was! I understand in 10 minutes it has to be difficult, but good grief!!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1677 on: June 23, 2020, 02:58:38 AM »
I read with her 2 years ago. She is super scattered and mixes up energies.
Even tho some of the stuff she did get right, its pretty much a situation where you have to wait and see what she is talking about ....
her reading style isnt worth it...so many more readers who can describe things in a much more clearer fashion

Offline Smiley1

« Reply #1678 on: June 23, 2020, 03:03:57 AM »
I do agree sparkle.  I read with her as Julie on another site.  Stuff happened but super late.  Her reading takes time to warm up.

I did 10 minutes extended for 10 and still don’t feel I got any real information I didn’t already have and weird predictions.

I raved about her but now see $300 is just a waste for her and I want predictions and timing not vagueness. 

I read with her 2 years ago. She is super scattered and mixes up energies.
Even tho some of the stuff she did get right, its pretty much a situation where you have to wait and see what she is talking about ....
her reading style isnt worth it...so many more readers who can describe things in a much more clearer fashion

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1679 on: June 23, 2020, 08:27:56 AM »

Ask for refund. CP customer service is great.

And yes, Mattie is absolute waste of money. I read with her several times (as I was so desperate those days) and NOTHING came to pass.