Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 402008 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1620 on: March 08, 2020, 02:05:16 AM »
Had my one and only reading with her last summer. And felt I needed to come back and report after seeing this thread revived. For me, complete fail.

Predicted some sort of rebirth for me, things picking up around now (Feb / March) and that the new year would be a great one. So far, there's absolutely no rebirth, only death all around (literally and figuratively) and 2020 has sucked completely and utterly thus far in every way. Nothing is picking up, getting worse. Also predicted someone else coming in to my life which would then galvanize my current relationship - nope, nothing of the sort.

If anything changes, I'll let you know, but I think it's fairly conclusive at this point to say she didn't work for me.

Lol. Literally every large Mattie gave me, the opposite happened. Predicted trips and deepening connections when quite the opposite happened. She's trash~

Hey embibems good to see you here. Hadnt heard from you in a while. Yes I completely agree what a load of garbage

Offline embibems

« Reply #1621 on: March 08, 2020, 05:56:47 AM »
Had my one and only reading with her last summer. And felt I needed to come back and report after seeing this thread revived. For me, complete fail.

Predicted some sort of rebirth for me, things picking up around now (Feb / March) and that the new year would be a great one. So far, there's absolutely no rebirth, only death all around (literally and figuratively) and 2020 has sucked completely and utterly thus far in every way. Nothing is picking up, getting worse. Also predicted someone else coming in to my life which would then galvanize my current relationship - nope, nothing of the sort.

If anything changes, I'll let you know, but I think it's fairly conclusive at this point to say she didn't work for me.

Lol. Literally every large Mattie gave me, the opposite happened. Predicted trips and deepening connections when quite the opposite happened. She's trash~

Hey embibems good to see you here. Hadnt heard from you in a while. Yes I completely agree what a load of garbage

Hey kd, nice to hear from you, too! I've been quiet on the board mostly because I've stopped reading entirely with the exception of Yona now and again (only read once) and Uli (only twice). All the rest were shills for me pretty much lol and the jury is still out for the two I just mentioned :) I've finally started to make major moves for myself.

I've spent most of my time gearing up to get my PhD this coming fall. I was really blessed to have a terrific financial package offer from a top school that made my love life turmoil become far less important. I'm not emotionally invested in him anymore and it is liberating. I'm on my way in life and I'm happy :) Funny. Yona predicted these career moves when we read last November. I'm happy to say that at least those things she saw regarding success etc. have come to fruition!

Hope everyone is doing well xo

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1622 on: March 09, 2020, 08:40:22 AM »

Hey kd, nice to hear from you, too! I've been quiet on the board mostly because I've stopped reading entirely with the exception of Yona now and again (only read once) and Uli (only twice). All the rest were shills for me pretty much lol and the jury is still out for the two I just mentioned :) I've finally started to make major moves for myself.

I've spent most of my time gearing up to get my PhD this coming fall. I was really blessed to have a terrific financial package offer from a top school that made my love life turmoil become far less important. I'm not emotionally invested in him anymore and it is liberating. I'm on my way in life and I'm happy :) Funny. Yona predicted these career moves when we read last November. I'm happy to say that at least those things she saw regarding success etc. have come to fruition!

Hope everyone is doing well xo

Thats fantastic embibems. Yeah I am trying to put my POI situation behind me as well. I am well on my way. I lost my job last month where I met my POI and not seeing him everyday is helping me sort of out of sight out of mind him. I have to say its slowly getting there since I am now focusing on a new job and perhaps starting something on my own. I am excited about the prospects. I want to stop reading all together but I have to admit I am not 100% there although the frequency has gone down a lot. Best of luck in your studies.

Offline Mary

« Reply #1623 on: March 10, 2020, 01:51:55 PM »
I have been having readings with Mattie for a few years now and her predictions have come true. She is very good with time markers and validations too!

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1624 on: March 10, 2020, 03:12:16 PM »
I have been having readings with Mattie for a few years now and her predictions have come true. She is very good with time markers and validations too!

Really??? ;D ;D ;D

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1625 on: March 10, 2020, 03:47:39 PM »
Lol ;D ;D

Offline embibems

« Reply #1626 on: March 10, 2020, 04:13:29 PM »
LOL😂

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1627 on: March 10, 2020, 05:38:19 PM »
too funny  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1628 on: March 22, 2020, 01:58:29 PM »
So, I read with Mattie twice.

I honestly wasn’t impressed and based on reviews about her, I was prepared to be blown away (Luna, Pilar on CP have had that effect on me. If you’re looking for a medium that wows, I highly prefer them).

Overall the things she said about my POI’s personality were accurate - lazy, disappears for 10 days at a time due to depression and inability to multi-task, etc. She did say in the end he isn’t the one for me. So, she got those right.

She was insistent we would take a trip together last December to San Francisco and we didn’t. She predicted we will have a conversation in November about commitment and become a “couple”. Nope. Neither. I feel like for those two reasons I will not read with her again.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1629 on: March 24, 2020, 04:03:22 AM »
Just talking predictions, Mattie was one of the worst I’ve contacted

With current happenings and validating, she’s wonderful

There’s definitely some type of gift for remote viewing, but that’s it

Nothing positive she ever gave me happened

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #1630 on: March 24, 2020, 03:59:22 PM »

Couldn’t agree more. Nothing came to pass. Not one. She even said me and POI would be taking trips to specific cities she named — LOL couldn’t be further from the truth. I don’t get the hype :/

Offline sparky

« Reply #1631 on: March 24, 2020, 06:08:15 PM »

Couldn’t agree more. Nothing came to pass. Not one. She even said me and POI would be taking trips to specific cities she named — LOL couldn’t be further from the truth. I don’t get the hype :/

This doesn't surprise me to say the least.  Kind of seems like the nature of the beast with readers how some work with some but not all.

Her major prediction for me hasn't happened but she did predict some things that did happen.  Like she accurately predicted my ex's engagement a month before it happened.  Looking back into my readings she did predict a couple of women coming into my life that I would entertain the idea of dating.  She did predict there professions and that they had kids.  One she even gave the hair color.  She gave me a name of each but she close but wrong.  She essentially just got the first couple of letters right in the name.  Those two women actually ended up being a couple of new neighbors of mine that both.  So there is talking there but as for a committed relationship I just don't see myself really with either of them long term.  More so just for a while so definitely I would say to entertain the idea.

But even with those predictions happening I wouldn't recommend her.  The price for her just isn't worth it.  As it does appear that her success rate is low. 

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1632 on: March 24, 2020, 06:29:00 PM »
My experience with Mattie was positive overall.
I think at some point, I was talking shit about her the most on this forum. But then predictions started happening and now I truly believe she has a gift.

Her big predictions happened (on the exact dates she gave me), but she was only half-right about small, insignificant things. Just my 2 cents.

There’s more to come in the next few months. I’ll update you all soon

Stay safe everyone

Offline calibabe

« Reply #1633 on: April 15, 2020, 04:06:41 AM »
I read with Mattie about my POI on 03/30/20, mid convo she asked me why she saw me changing diaper and she asked if someone recently gave birth or is pregnant...  I said no.  I was calling on my POI so I wondered why the hell she picked this up so strongly mid reading. 

Well today 04/14/20 my sister told me she is pregnant.  First child so its a big deal.

Just wanted to share a Mattie hit.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1634 on: April 20, 2020, 06:04:45 AM »
That’s really cool calibabe! Thanks for sharing <3 and congrats to your sister!! (and you and the fam :))