Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 404884 times)

Offline Scorpio9227

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1575 on: January 06, 2020, 02:30:43 PM »
Hey, guys. What time is she typically online? I’m in her queue and was just wondering what to expect. Thanks so much!

around 2am-5am (PST).

Thank you!

Offline Jeni

« Reply #1576 on: January 07, 2020, 08:33:24 AM »
Good day. Im fairly new to this forum and posted once or twice. Not 100% clued up but i need some help. I read about Mattie and booked a reading with her.  She nailed current or past behaviour of poi not sure about the predictions though. So 1 of the things she did ask was, 'why am i getting south africa' well we are from south africa. Then she says shes picking up Hartenbos. I had no idea there was such a place in south africa. She said let me look it up then said its in western cape. We will be spending time together there. So a few things. When she looked it up, did she google it or looked it up with her guides. Can she pick up somehing like that and yet nothing happens.  Right now my poi is not even talking to me. Has she picked up things so specific and been wrong for people. Right now i feel like his not even gonna cone back but she says its not over.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1577 on: January 07, 2020, 08:52:37 AM »
Good day. Im fairly new to this forum and posted once or twice. Not 100% clued up but i need some help. I read about Mattie and booked a reading with her.  She nailed current or past behaviour of poi not sure about the predictions though. So 1 of the things she did ask was, 'why am i getting south africa' well we are from south africa. Then she says shes picking up Hartenbos. I had no idea there was such a place in south africa. She said let me look it up then said its in western cape. We will be spending time together there. So a few things. When she looked it up, did she google it or looked it up with her guides. Can she pick up somehing like that and yet nothing happens.  Right now my poi is not even talking to me. Has she picked up things so specific and been wrong for people. Right now i feel like his not even gonna cone back but she says its not over.

Mattie is great in Geography lol

She always picks up different cities and counties, sometime pretty close to my hometown but unfortunately picking up these cities/countries has nothing to do with predictions, at least in my case. I am always impressed by her remote viewing skills but nothing significant of predictions has come to pass, yet.

Offline Jeni

« Reply #1578 on: January 07, 2020, 08:58:33 AM »
Thats a shame. I was so thrilled when she picked up that we will spend time together at that place

Offline user5942

« Reply #1579 on: January 07, 2020, 03:07:44 PM »
I first started reading with Mattie last September.

She said something interesting that just happened.

She told me I’d be having a conversation with a good girlfriend in frustration over our love lives and that there are parallels in our situation.

Well, my best friend and I were both dumped by our POIs for other girls who are complete downgrades from us (not to sound like an asshole). But we laughed over it because these girls are jokes and these guys we were crazy about are losers and two timed us. It’s like my best friend and I had the same exact situation happen.

At the time of this reading, I was still seeing my POI. Mattie said he would disappoint me again and “go down the rabbit hole”. He did by dating this other girl a week after my reading

Another thing Mattie mentioned is that there would be a “man with a daughter” in my life. Well, I have a date tomorrow with a guy who has a daughter.

So, who knows, maybe she’s a Psychic Will type medium who can see years out...

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1580 on: January 07, 2020, 03:11:42 PM »

She told me I’d be having a conversation with a good girlfriend in frustration over our love lives and that there are parallels in our situation.

Well, my best friend and I were both dumped by our POIs for other girls who are complete downgrades from us (not to sound like an asshole). But we laughed over it because these girls are jokes and these guys we were crazy about are losers and two timed us. It’s like my best friend and I had the same exact situation happen.

At the time of this reading, I was still seeing my POI. Mattie said he would disappoint me again and “go down the rabbit hole”. He did by dating this other girl a week after my reading

Another thing Mattie mentioned is that there would be a “man with a daughter” in my life. Well, I have a date tomorrow with a guy who has a daughter.

She absolutely can see years out. She has predicted things that happened to me two years out.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #1581 on: January 07, 2020, 04:16:16 PM »

She absolutely can see years out. She has predicted things that happened to me two years out.

My gosh. If Mattie and Will are “years” out readers for me I’ve got some amazing changes happening with my POI who knows when. As he is now engaged I see this as incredibly unlikely. But wow if Will was right about outcome (he seemed to get some very specific present things right) ... well I will eventually be quite happy. Not expecting it though!!!!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #1582 on: January 07, 2020, 05:53:50 PM »

Hey @jeni, and welcome to the thread. I would like to chime in here as a former-Mattie-lover. All of the major predictions she gave me, including geography/trip based predictions, turned out to be the complete opposite. For instance, she saw me booking a trip to see my POI and that we would go to Florence and travel around Italy for a few weeks. She predicted this invitation would come in June/July of last year 2019. While my POI did indeed invite me to spend time with him in the cities she listed last July, and while I did in fact buy a ticket for $1400 to see him, the prediction failed. My POI cancelled our trip because he was living with another woman the entire time..

She repeatedly assured me that he wouldn't invite me if he wasn't "serious" and that there were no other women. She correctly picked up he panicked about the living arrangements, but couldn't tell me WHY he panicked (another female is kind of hard to miss, no?).

When I read with her in October of 2018, she told me within two years of me knowing my POI (Dec. 2019) that he would want to make an offer of marriage and commit to me. False. He got fake engaged (no ring or proposal, just a Facebook status) after 23 months of knowing me to this manipulative woman he lives with (they are currently on the "outs" since I revealed everything to her in November. He got "engaged" the day after she found out he had been cheating on her for 2 years LOL). 

Almost every big and major prediction Mattie gave me has had the opposite come to fruition. A strange phenomenon... Wondering if anyone else has had this happen but I wanted to throw in my two cents as you are new to our community :) Hope this helps and that I didn't ruin anyone's day lol!

Offline Jeni

« Reply #1583 on: January 07, 2020, 06:26:10 PM »
@embibems Im so sorry to hear that. I know how difficult it is when you love somebody and things just dont go like the way we want it too.  I just dont understand how is it that these psychics see things thats really not going to materialise. We pay an arm and a leg for false information. I was so thrilled when she told me these things. Well lets see what happens. I will definitely  post whatever the outcome is. Will be intetesting to hear from others as well.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1584 on: January 07, 2020, 08:13:22 PM »
Well I did hear from my poi today after not hearing from him for a week and am pending seeing him later today. Mattie said I would hear from him but it would be in a 4-5 and that he would ask how I was doing and to see me in a 6. Feeling like we would get together on Saturday. Well it is the 3rd day and Wednesday. So I don't know if you still give props or if she is still technically wrong? Phenix burning gave me 9-10 days from incident and this is the 9th day so I would call her more right?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1585 on: January 08, 2020, 05:08:40 AM »

For instance, she saw me booking a trip to see my POI and that we would go to Florence and travel around Italy for a few weeks.

I have exactly the same prediction from her :o

Offline AnxiouslyWaiting2012

« Reply #1586 on: January 09, 2020, 12:01:22 AM »
She mentioned Italy to me as well but, Skye did also. They remind me so much of each other. I was talking to my mother about taking a trip to the Vatican before this was said. This is plausible for me.

Offline Zipocal

« Reply #1587 on: January 10, 2020, 12:33:55 AM »
Mattie definitely impressed me - I cant say anything about predictions as this was the first time we read together but the night before our reading I was planning my travel schedule for work.  I work in a creative field which often brings me to different cities.  I booked tickets to Seattle and Miami that evening.

We spoke this morning, she picked up on both cities and is the only psychic to mention the line of work that I do.  Her questions where, why am I getting Seattle, why am I getting Miami, etc, all on her own. Maybe we connected really well.  I did want to take my POI to a beach vacation (Hawaii / Caribbean) before we split up and she picked up on Hawaii as well.  Maybe a stretch here, but the others were spot on.  I'm surprised she didn't mention Italy because I am Italian and visit annually.

All predictions for the spring so cannot update until a later point.

« Last Edit: January 10, 2020, 05:23:50 AM by Zipocal »

Offline Rosa

« Reply #1588 on: January 10, 2020, 05:55:37 PM »
Hi guys.  I was disappointed with Mattie although she picks up well and seems to link into the situation. I was told my POI would contract in 4 weeks and probably even sooner.  Five months on nothing has happened so her prediction didn’t materialise. She picked up on a trip that is supposed to be happening in March yet very unlikely that will happen as he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth. I was disappointed as all you guys speak highly of her yet found that the names she gave me did not resonate with me at all. I've certainly had better, for instance, Skye was a lot more detailed and she predicted a new romance that would be the real deal this year.

I would not read with Mattie again especially at those prices she charges. You do expect better.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1589 on: January 10, 2020, 06:14:10 PM »
i think if you read the last few pages you will see most people here now lean on her not being worth the price she is on there and not much she predicts has come true for most. Embibems has done a good job at warning others on this forum. i used to read with her too and nothing she ever said happened and the names never meant anything at all, career or romance. nothing

Hi guys.  I was disappointed with Mattie although she picks up well and seems to link into the situation. I was told my POI would contract in 4 weeks and probably even sooner.  Five months on nothing has happened so her prediction didn’t materialise. She picked up on a trip that is supposed to be happening in March yet very unlikely that will happen as he seems to have vanished off the face of the earth. I was disappointed as all you guys speak highly of her yet found that the names she gave me did not resonate with me at all. I've certainly had better, for instance, Skye was a lot more detailed and she predicted a new romance that would be the real deal this year.

I would not read with Mattie again especially at those prices she charges. You do expect better.

anything