Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 404679 times)

Offline JAG20

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1560 on: December 26, 2019, 01:43:14 PM »
Mattie has given me small things to Happen but love predictions nothings come to pass so far

Offline hope36

« Reply #1561 on: December 26, 2019, 02:52:31 PM »
I called Mattie once in March2018, 21 minutes $315, but her predictions did not happen for me. Not one thing.
Won't be calling her again

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1562 on: December 26, 2019, 03:36:34 PM »
Mattie told me that I would have a cracker to pull with someone special this Xmas , my poi and “ that’ll be nice” .

I pulled a cracker with my dad. Not really looking at him as a love interest .
« Last Edit: December 26, 2019, 03:40:01 PM by diamondcanadian »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1563 on: December 26, 2019, 04:45:34 PM »
Mattie told me that I would have a cracker to pull with someone special this Xmas , my poi and “ that’ll be nice” .

Hey Diamond!  Stupid question - what does it mean to have a cracker to pull with someone??  I'm not really familiar with that expression, I've clearly been living under a rock somewhere lol!!

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1564 on: December 26, 2019, 04:59:48 PM »

Hey Diamond!  Stupid question - what does it mean to have a cracker to pull with someone??  I'm not really familiar with that expression, I've clearly been living under a rock somewhere lol!!

Hey,

A Christmas cracker that has like a paper hat and a joke in that you pull each end and it goes bang lol. It’s something we have around the table at Xmas . Does that make sense ?

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1565 on: December 26, 2019, 06:47:23 PM »

Hey,

A Christmas cracker that has like a paper hat and a joke in that you pull each end and it goes bang lol. It’s something we have around the table at Xmas . Does that make sense ?

Ah - got it!! Thanks for clarifying lol!

Offline sequoia

« Reply #1566 on: December 28, 2019, 08:04:20 AM »
Mattie has given me small things to Happen but love predictions nothings come to pass so far
Mattie was mixed for me but still more accurate than most of the others I tried...
I read with her a few times 2015-2017. She really made the most of our time. There were a bunch of small things she said that were too general, not including them here
Predictions that passed:
.she predicted a 'fancy' trip to Florida in July which was not planned. In July my aunt unexpectedly paid for my sister and me to go to a very fancy family reunion in Fisher Island, with family I had never met before.
.she said within 6 months an old flame named John would find a job in a nearby city and would reach out to me. I didn't have an ex named John so I knew that one was incorrect. About 5 months later, a guy named Jon who had been a boyfriend in middle school (really, lol) did reach out to me. My parents knew his parents and they gave him my number because he had a new job in a nearby city. Not a POI but a good prediction.
.one of the readings she kept getting 48, and 4 and 8. A week after the reading, I signed a contract on an apartment, my door number was 48 and the date was August 4th
Predictions that did not pass:
.getting a new job I asked about specifically, she gave dates on this one, did not get the job :(
.going on vacation with my ex, she said he would take time away from work and book a vacation for us both as a surprise. There was no vacation surprise or not.
.she said my ex and I would have ups and downs but we would end up getting married. This was a very big deal for me at the time and I pinned my hopes on it for quite a long time. She was really wrong on this, we split up and now both engaged to other people with no contact for over a year, no future there at all
.I made a ton of notes on a prediction about a big career change, I did have a sideways shift but the industry, timeframe and all other details were way off
I liked Mattie a lot, she always made me feel calmer.  She was always worth the wait and the money (can't afford her now!) and she's still one of my top two for all round predictions passing.

Offline cake101

« Reply #1567 on: January 06, 2020, 01:11:16 AM »
On my second reading with Mattie she did get a contact prediction right for me and on of her random do you know this name did apply. My latest reading she gave my quite a few predictions in terms of contact. If she is right I should be hearing from poi in 4-5 days and we should be getting together Saturday night where I will be be likely spending a few days. Previously when I have asked for contact she wouldn't give it to me unless it came up. That being said for others who have had her give timeframes and be right before, is she likely to be right again?

Offline midwest60

« Reply #1568 on: January 06, 2020, 02:11:18 AM »
" That being said for others who have had her give timeframes and be right before, is she likely to be right again?"

I called her twice regarding my sister's career. My sister's job had been eliminated and I wanted to know when she might find another job. Mattie told me that my sister would be saying "Happy New Year" and she was correct. My sister accepted a new job on 12/31! So, she was absolutely correct on this one.

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1569 on: January 06, 2020, 02:12:54 AM »
Her timeframes are typically correct for me, HOWEVER, she's also been way off -- like a year off -- before.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1570 on: January 06, 2020, 02:20:21 AM »
Her timing has been impeccable for me.
- she said contact in 3 weeks or 3 months (I did happen exactly 3 weeks after the reading. She was off by one day only). To put things into perspective, last time I was contacted by this person was 2017. I didn’t think I’d hear from this person again. Odds were stacked against Mattie but prediction did happen.

- days with a 3 in them will be relevant (the following dates have been relevant: 25, 30, 31, 3, 5. Three out of five relevant dates have a 3 in them).

- she specifically said October 31 will be relevant and it was.

- she said Sagittarius or Aries season will be relevant: Sagittarius wasn’t relevant at all. Will update if Aries will be relevant.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2020, 02:22:31 AM by Blueberry »

Offline cake101

« Reply #1571 on: January 06, 2020, 02:25:21 AM »
Well I certainly hope she isn't a year off! Lol. Last time I think she gave me 3 days or something like that and then said she saw thursday which was three days and I did get contact on that day. So when she said she saw us together in a 6 and it feeling like Saturday (which is 6 days away) I'm can't help but feel hopeful. It's been a week since I saw my poi but we had a nasty fight. He did wish me happy new year which is the only contact I've had so far. I'll be sure to update if her timeframe comes through!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #1572 on: January 06, 2020, 02:31:17 AM »
Well I certainly hope she isn't a year off! Lol. Last time I think she gave me 3 days or something like that and then said she saw thursday which was three days and I did get contact on that day. So when she said she saw us together in a 6 and it feeling like Saturday (which is 6 days away) I'm can't help but feel hopeful. It's been a week since I saw my poi but we had a nasty fight. He did wish me happy new year which is the only contact I've had so far. I'll be sure to update if her timeframe comes through!

This may not be relevant to you at all, but usually when she gives me numbers, they've ended up representing a month. So for me, I'd expect 6 to represent June. But that may not be the case for you.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #1573 on: January 06, 2020, 02:00:19 PM »
Hey, guys. What time is she typically online? I’m in her queue and was just wondering what to expect. Thanks so much!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1574 on: January 06, 2020, 02:20:59 PM »
Hey, guys. What time is she typically online? I’m in her queue and was just wondering what to expect. Thanks so much!

around 2am-5am (PST).

anything