Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405703 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1545 on: December 17, 2019, 12:22:11 AM »
WOW CONGRATS!

We rarely see marriage predictions actually happen on here so this is AMAZING!

Mattie’s vision from a January 2019 reading happened  last Saturday- teal box with a yellow diamond in it.  She described what she was seeing that time and  never mentioned when it will happen.  I totally thought this was related to my BFF’s upcoming wedding except the stone was not the right color. Fast forward to now, The teal box turned out  a Tiffany blue with a Yellow diamond on a platinum band engagement ring. Mattie, Anastasia  and Skye all said I’ll be getting married in 2020 which I laughed it off since I have commitment issues. I am now engaged and looking to plan together for our wedding. My connection with Mattie is so spot on and I am truly grateful that her gifts works for me.

Wow thats pretty amazing and congratulations.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1546 on: December 17, 2019, 01:00:27 AM »
Congratulations Joey910!! That is major and exciting. I wanted to ask you when did you speak to Anastasia and she mentioned marriage? Wondering because I spoke to her last week and she felt need to describe my wedding to me and said Spirit told her it would happen in “2”. She mentioned it one time and then again during the second set of predictions and went into detail about it being outside, earthy, flowing but glam.

Offline Pearpearmeow

« Reply #1547 on: December 17, 2019, 03:20:08 AM »
I don’t know what to think of her. Like I don’t know if she guessed it right or she actually predicted it.

Things she got right:
We will speak around Halloween, after not talking for a month he called me (Mattie said he would call) and we spent Halloween night together.
She said she saw ladder, maybe things moving fast? Nope, I was sitting in a restaurant and they had to fix the light so someone brought a ladder. I prob go out once every couple month, so I will give that one credit.
She saw a guy named Marc, she also mentioned someone with military connection. I thought it was the new intern at work, but I met this Marc on tinder, out of no where he said that his uncle is in military and he almost joined it.  But she was making him sound like he’s important, not really hahah I stopped talking to him cuz I’m not interested.
She saw ski hill, a discussion about that back in late sept/oct. so I got an email from someone organizing ski trip for March 2020 shortly after the reading.

But she also gave me bunch of shit that didn’t happen....

I wish she would be consistently correct or incorrect...

Offline Joey910

« Reply #1548 on: December 17, 2019, 04:34:28 AM »
I have read with Anastasia way back in March 2019 .She was spitting numbers which some do not make sense to me. She  gave me 12 & 14 as significant. She saw a ring and a local paper advertising for a wedding before 2020 ends. Mattie said ill get married in Autumn next year . Engagement was 12/14 and we are planning a an early fall outdoor vineyard wedding. - that will be late September or early October. I’m reviewing my notes and I noticed Mattie gave me markers that did pan out -  my trip to London, us going to a birthday party and a missing ring which my sister needed up finding it. Now I know why, they took it so the engagement ring will be an exact fit. The funniest was a dearly beloved departed friend had showed up in my last reading with Mattie and she cussed a lot. Mattie told me all of sudden she would like to swear and she is being told that I better get my S**ts together ( she didn’t said the exact word just the first letter)  and not to let this one go because I’m reall F on the head if I do. I try not to be obsessive on predictions and I just let it flow. So far, I can say that it was money well spent as I have a lot of hits than misses. I found the readers for me and I will be sticking with them . Thank you all for the warm messages. I genuinely wish everyone Good Luck on your readings and I hope all your wishes may come true this Holiday  Season!

Offline Bean82

« Reply #1549 on: December 17, 2019, 11:05:53 AM »
Congratulations, Joey!!

Offline JAG20

« Reply #1550 on: December 19, 2019, 07:27:21 AM »
Mattie told me that I would have a falling out with a co worker female with dark long hair at work, this did happen, I wouldn't call it a major fall out per se, but there were a few disagreements with how certain areas were running and the co workers tone could of been better

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #1551 on: December 22, 2019, 05:59:35 PM »
Mattie’s vision from a January 2019 reading happened  last Saturday- teal box with a yellow diamond in it.  She described what she was seeing that time and  never mentioned when it will happen.  I totally thought this was related to my BFF’s upcoming wedding except the stone was not the right color. Fast forward to now, The teal box turned out  a Tiffany blue with a Yellow diamond on a platinum band engagement ring. Mattie, Anastasia  and Skye all said I’ll be getting married in 2020 which I laughed it off since I have commitment issues. I am now engaged and looking to plan together for our wedding. My connection with Mattie is so spot on and I am truly grateful that her gifts works for me.

Just seeing this now... WOW!!!! Congratulations Joey 🎉🙌🥂✨🥳 so happy for you!! Wishing you and your fiancé a lifetime of happiness, love, and blessings!

Such an amazing prediction from Mattie, so happy for your connection too!! Thank you for sharing this. Hope you’ve been celebrating and enjoying these moments!

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1552 on: December 24, 2019, 09:26:33 AM »
Does anyone have a positive experience with Mattie's predictions with tarot cards?

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1553 on: December 25, 2019, 04:52:58 AM »
Does anyone have a positive experience with Mattie's predictions with tarot cards?

Yea. She did tarot very briefly at the end of my reading. And basically she got the exact same stuff from before.
She also got the justice card for me, which she couldn’t interpret.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1554 on: December 25, 2019, 05:00:13 AM »

Yea. She did tarot very briefly at the end of my reading. And basically she got the exact same stuff from before.

And any of the predictions happened?

She always uses Tarot for me but I don't think she is really good at interpreting it, at least as good as Yona. She always does but not too much info comes out of it.

Offline Blueberry

« Reply #1555 on: December 25, 2019, 05:16:57 AM »

And any of the predictions happened?

She always uses Tarot for me but I don't think she is really good at interpreting it, at least as good as Yona. She always does but not too much info comes out of it.

I agree. She’s not stellar with the cards. She did it very briefly for me. And she kept going back and forth between tarot and her guides to interpret the cards.
She mentioned 3 cards:
- first one, she didn’t say what it was - but interpreted it as a marker for timing; She was correct (to the day), which is the same date she gave me from Spirit at the beginning of the reading.
- legality/ justice card: which she wasn’t sure how to interpret;
- another card which explained how I was feeling at the time of the reading: she was correct about that, but no prediction from this card.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1556 on: December 25, 2019, 11:16:22 AM »
are people still reading with mattie and having any success

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1557 on: December 26, 2019, 04:51:08 AM »

I am a person who's been always skeptical about her and still calling her lol.

Interestingly, I had a descent reading with Mattie recently. She could find out the reason of calling once I said hello and she did some very cool validations as well. She made a couple of predictions, aligned with the previous times, but could not provide me with any time frame regarding POI. She did not see a lot happens between us, except a short message exchange. I'll update if any of her predictions happen.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #1558 on: December 26, 2019, 12:30:45 PM »
i spent so much on her and nothing much has happened in my readings so i haven't read with her since

I am a person who's been always skeptical about her and still calling her lol.

Interestingly, I had a descent reading with Mattie recently. She could find out the reason of calling once I said hello and she did some very cool validations as well. She made a couple of predictions, aligned with the previous times, but could not provide me with any time frame regarding POI. She did not see a lot happens between us, except a short message exchange. I'll update if any of her predictions happen.

Offline Piggynose

« Reply #1559 on: December 26, 2019, 12:56:31 PM »
I’m in the same boat. I spent a lot and not much happened. Only one insignificant thing happened but it was not relevant at all.