Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401984 times)

Offline samantha87

Re: Mattie
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 06:01:27 AM »
I was re-listening to one of my readings with Mattie and I thought it was pretty interesting what she said: "Again timing is very difficult to get tied to.  I mean we always know it happens it's just not really if it's just when."

Offline Penelope

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 06:04:45 AM »
She said the same thing to me.  Timing is tricky; it’s not if but when.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 06:22:32 AM by Penelope »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 06:09:30 AM »
This really sucks, why would the @admin decide to delete a thread that gave so many people hope and helped us out together? Lame. Super lame.

Anyways.. @penelope, I'm really glad you got another hit w the Mattster! I read w her last week and when she picked up on a new energy I didn't understand. Now I do. A hit already within a week.

To know that what your POI said/is feeling lines up with what Mattie was picking up on is fantastic. If what she is seeing for my POI is accurate.. it seems like a freaking fairytale now because we aren't on speaking terms. I'm channeling my energy into my new job, the gym (past 11 days in a row, woo!), and hanging out with new friends and old friends (of any and all genders) to get my energy balanced and back. I think it was really neat that Mattie picked up on the fact that I've been doing moon rituals and self protection stuff since this all happened 6 weeks ago (to the day ugh).

I want to thank everyone on this board and on this forum for helping me out and for checking on me, writing me PMs and sharing your experiences and support. Sometimes the Internet can be a nasty place--other times, it helps massively :)

Keep us posted, everyone :)

I agree with the support!  I am trying to take everything with a grain of salt since I’ve had too many predictions fail to come through.  I am not optimistic about the end results between my POI and I (Mattie said that the jury is still out on that. Keisha and Shelly pretty much said this isn’t going anywhere).  I hope you get your fairytale...or at least some of it!

josh34

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 06:46:33 AM »
This really sucks, why would the @admin decide to delete a thread that gave so many people hope and helped us out together? Lame. Super lame.

Anyways.. @penelope, I'm really glad you got another hit w the Mattster! I read w her last week and when she picked up on a new energy I didn't understand. Now I do. A hit already within a week.

To know that what your POI said/is feeling lines up with what Mattie was picking up on is fantastic. If what she is seeing for my POI is accurate.. it seems like a freaking fairytale now because we aren't on speaking terms. I'm channeling my energy into my new job, the gym (past 11 days in a row, woo!), and hanging out with new friends and old friends (of any and all genders) to get my energy balanced and back. I think it was really neat that Mattie picked up on the fact that I've been doing moon rituals and self protection stuff since this all happened 6 weeks ago (to the day ugh).

I want to thank everyone on this board and on this forum for helping me out and for checking on me, writing me PMs and sharing your experiences and support. Sometimes the Internet can be a nasty place--other times, it helps massively :)

I agree with the support!  I am trying to take everything with a grain of salt since I’ve had too many predictions fail to come through.  I am not optimistic about the end results between my POI and I (Mattie said that the jury is still out on that. Keisha and Shelly pretty much said this isn’t going anywhere).  I hope you get your fairytale...or at least some of it!

You read with abundant visions right? What did she predict again? Im so sorry im having trouble keeping up with everyone who's talked to me about who predicted what @_@

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 11:28:43 AM »
Im trying to get in Mattie's cue....  GRRRR... forgot how hard that was!  I read with Kisha the other day.  She and Yona literally lined up almost exactly the same (Yona was way more specific) but they both had 3 male energies and said/predicted the exact same thing about all 3 of them.  I now need to see what Mattie says.... 

Offline flora0250

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 11:36:23 AM »
Damn, that Mattie thread was 35 pages in.  Lots of good stuff in there.  Wonder what happened.

I wonder if it was because if my actions and unkind words during that rough day. If it was I am SO sorry, everybody:( if it was my fault, I dont want to cause you all to lose that hope through losing that thread too. I'm really sorry:(

I've been debating posting my opinion on this as I can tell you feel quite badly, Josh, but it could have been pulled down for the profanity. That's stated clearly in the terms and while that have been lots of other posts with swearing ... that was pretty over-the-top.

@Josh, please know that I don't hold it against you as you have apologized several times and clearly regret it, and we ALL have days when we are not our best and say things we regret.

That said, I'm kind of surprised how many members here -- many female -- are giving the language a complete pass. (Note, I'm not talking about the person, I mean the language). I'm a bit older and maybe old school... but I hope I never have the see that again, particularly directed at a person. Calling someone the C word is just too far for me. And just before I get shouted down on that:
a) As I said, I admit I may be a bit old school; and
b) I am not saying all kinds of other insults, digs, swears, name-calling are ok...I am for keeping it cleaner and kinder in general

I completely forgot / glazed over the cursing! Yikes lol. At some point I think I saw there was cursing going on but then I just started to ignore those posts - just saw there was some negativity / arguing and then didn’t even read much and moved on. Yes definitely I don’t want to see the strong profanity on the boards. No need for it. Just posting this because yes if that was the case I think that’s why it was deleted. 

Offline samantha87

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 12:43:18 AM »
Hi everyone since the old thread has been deleted, would you mind giving your experiences with Mattie and her successes with predictions and timing?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2019, 06:03:49 AM »

You read with abundant visions right? What did she predict again? Im so sorry im having trouble keeping up with everyone who's talked to me about who predicted what @_@

She saw a 4 when I first read with her in October.  She’s been consistently getting either a 4 or 6 for my POI to get their act together.  So, we’re thinking April or June.  I asked if this will work out and she said yes, which shocked both of us!

josh34

« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2019, 06:07:03 AM »

She saw a 4 when I first read with her in October.  She’s been consistently getting either a 4 or 6 for my POI to get their act together.  So, we’re thinking April or June.  I asked if this will work out and she said yes, which shocked both of us!

OH. That is right! I'm sorry! It's so hard for me to keep track! I would say that consistently getting the same number(s) is a good thing! So Mattie says the jury is still out on it. Did she say there will be a choice? Or that it may happen? This sounds like wonderful news regardless! Based on my own experience with Abundant Visions, and Mattie, I would be optimistic! I LOVE Kisha but I would definitely put Abundant and Mattie far above Kisha in the area of accuracy. I have no clue about Shelly though. Although she gives me kind of a bad vibe. Stay positive!! <3<3<3

A question for everyone too. Especially those with "abilities" themselves:
Mattie told me was that I am very gifted as in psychic, and said, "Go and meditate, go and learn!" and I'm hoping that something will "happen" or that I'll get some sort of "information" coming in through meditation. However every time I've tried, nothing really happens. But since I've started meditating, throughout random points in the day, and often, but not ongoing (Like maybe once or twice during the work shift, but happens a lot before bed)-and it's not tinnitus. It isn't constant. Usually pops up when I'm calm.  And this ONLY started happening once I started meditating. Is this a sign of anything? Somebody told me clairaudience? I do not know. Thank you!!
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:15:02 AM by josh34 »

Offline Penelope

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 04:32:29 PM »

OH. That is right! I'm sorry! It's so hard for me to keep track! I would say that consistently getting the same number(s) is a good thing! So Mattie says the jury is still out on it. Did she say there will be a choice? Or that it may happen? This sounds like wonderful news regardless! Based on my own experience with Abundant Visions, and Mattie, I would be optimistic! I LOVE Kisha but I would definitely put Abundant and Mattie far above Kisha in the area of accuracy. I have no clue about Shelly though. Although she gives me kind of a bad vibe. Stay positive!! <3<3<3

Mattie told me was that I am very gifted as in psychic, and said, "Go and meditate, go and learn!" and I'm hoping that something will "happen" or that I'll get some sort of "information" coming in through meditation. However every time I've tried, nothing really happens. But since I've started meditating, throughout random points in the day, and often, but not ongoing (Like maybe once or twice during the work shift, but happens a lot before bed)-and it's not tinnitus. It isn't constant. Usually pops up when I'm calm.  And this ONLY started happening once I started meditating. Is this a sign of anything? Somebody told me clairaudience? I do not know. Thank you!!

Josh, I just PM’d you.

Offline embibems

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 05:01:06 PM »

Josh, I just PM’d you.

Interesting, and that's so cool @josh! Yes, Mattie picked up on the fact (we read together about 2 weeks ago) that I have been doing rituals and meditations. She just told me I was on the right track and that Spirit would like to show me something. She mentioned prophetic dreams might be happening (at least one already has). I've been big into that stuff since I was a kid. I use oils, crystals, and moon phases for most of my work. And candles. I don't practice for other people but mainly for myself. It's uncanny she picked this up--I don't really broadcast my rituals (except here apparently, lol) so it's amazing she got that.

Ever since I read w her last Oct., she has given me the number 3. Not every reading, but definitely across 2-3+ readings. Do you guys know how I should interpret this? She didn't know if it was timing (March? Seems WAY too early for anything to happen this month) or if it was relevant to 3 locations I could be going to, or would have the opp to visit where POI is. She has also said things like "something within 3" but I don't know if this relates to the other 3... Any ideas guys? Hoping it's not 3 years LOL.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 05:13:05 PM »

Josh, I just PM’d you.

Interesting, and that's so cool @josh! Yes, Mattie picked up on the fact (we read together about 2 weeks ago) that I have been doing rituals and meditations. She just told me I was on the right track and that Spirit would like to show me something. She mentioned prophetic dreams might be happening (at least one already has). I've been big into that stuff since I was a kid. I use oils, crystals, and moon phases for most of my work. And candles. I don't practice for other people but mainly for myself. It's uncanny she picked this up--I don't really broadcast my rituals (except here apparently, lol) so it's amazing she got that.

Ever since I read w her last Oct., she has given me the number 3. Not every reading, but definitely across 2-3+ readings. Do you guys know how I should interpret this? She didn't know if it was timing (March? Seems WAY too early for anything to happen this month) or if it was relevant to 3 locations I could be going to, or would have the opp to visit where POI is. She has also said things like "something within 3" but I don't know if this relates to the other 3... Any ideas guys? Hoping it's not 3 years LOL.

@embibems - my first reading with her ever was a couple days ago and she was getting a "3" for timing for me too.  She said it could be 3 hours, days, weeks, months, or a date with the number 3... I was hoping people with more experience with her that had predictions come to pass/or correct timing when given a number could chime in too...

She also told me I'm very "turned on"/intuitive too..

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 05:17:19 PM »

@embibems - my first reading with her ever was a couple days ago and she was getting a "3" for timing for me too.  She said it could be 3 hours, days, weeks, months, or a date with the number 3... I was hoping people with more experience with her that had predictions come to pass/or correct timing when given a number could chime in too...

Usually she gives me seasons, but once she gave me a 6, it ended up happening in June. But this was literally once, so I don't think you can extrapolate a pattern or trend just from that.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 05:20:03 PM by journalmuse »

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2019, 05:38:28 PM »

Usually she gives me seasons, but once she gave me a 6, it ended up happening in June. But this was literally once, so I don't think you can extrapolate a pattern or trend just from that.

Thank you @journalmuse! She did mention it would be when things were "warming up" or warmer, and if I match it to other psychics it could be line with theirs too - the 3.  Oh well we'll see! When you got a 6 and it was june, was that the first time she gave you a number and all the other times she used seasons?

josh34

« Reply #29 on: March 09, 2019, 05:39:49 PM »

Josh, I just PM’d you.

I will check it out! Thank you:)

Josh, I just PM’d you.

Thank you!!!
And a lot of psychics do the number thing. Your really can't guage if it'll be 3 weeks, March, October 3rd, etc. I doubt it would be 3 years. I find that psychics tend to not have a good ability to give a prediction (like a number) more than a year to a year and a half out, give or take. I don't think it would be 3 years haha! it might be March! Who knows?

Josh, I just PM’d you.

Abundant Visions does numbers ALOT. It could be 3 weeks, 3 months, March, December 31st, etc. But it won't be something as stupid as 4:38pm lol. So there's a little hope from me:)

I've only gotten months for her, which is odd. She said, definitively, that something WILL happen in a certain month, and then another thing will happen in another month. Still time before those happen!

anything