Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405262 times)

josh34

Re: Mattie
« Reply #135 on: March 25, 2019, 01:07:56 PM »
Maybe a coincidence. Or maybe its like that retrograde thing or something like it. Like maybe shes trying to warn everyone because based on astrology or something like that, its "more likely" to get pregnant right now. Idk. I don't really believe in astrology stuff. I know she does though so maybe that's it. She did tell me that 2019 was a year of "something or other". Cant remember what. But clearly she believes in themes of years and the events that come along with it.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2019, 01:13:28 PM by josh34 »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #136 on: March 25, 2019, 02:41:26 PM »
Maybe a coincidence. Or maybe its like that retrograde thing or something like it. Like maybe shes trying to warn everyone because based on astrology or something like that, its "more likely" to get pregnant right now. Idk. I don't really believe in astrology stuff. I know she does though so maybe that's it. She did tell me that 2019 was a year of "something or other". Cant remember what. But clearly she believes in themes of years and the events that come along with it.

I dont think its to do with a year theme or astrology related thing as she pulled the wheel of fortune card and told me clearly that she sees femine and fertility stuff in this card for me and i have to be careful

Offline embibems

« Reply #137 on: March 25, 2019, 04:25:28 PM »
Mattie gave me positive predictions. I really hope they happen! She picked up the present situation and my POI personality correctly but kept telling me to be careful of pregnancy...I don’t get it. Never get that from other psychics. Is it only me?

At the end of last year Mattie also told me to be careful. At the time I was like, I'm not with anyone huh? But now it kind of does. I am gleefully looking forward to that time of the month lol! Only time a psychic has said anything like this to me. She wasn't using the tarot and she was VERY careful how she phrased it. I'm glad she warned me!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #138 on: March 25, 2019, 04:50:27 PM »

I dont think its to do with a year theme or astrology related thing as she pulled the wheel of fortune card and told me clearly that she sees femine and fertility stuff in this card for me and i have to be careful

I don't know about this instance but she does at least follow astrology as she spoke with me in one call about some kind of astrological thing (maybe it was an eclipse, I don't remember now) that would exert additional pressure on relationships during a period of time.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #139 on: March 25, 2019, 05:54:51 PM »

For me she warned me about pregnancy based on the cards she drew...

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #140 on: March 25, 2019, 05:59:21 PM »

were you with someone that time ?, for me its kind of difficult to get pregnant unless there is a marriage due to my culture and POI distance so there is no chance. makes me wonder

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #141 on: March 25, 2019, 06:16:42 PM »

were you with someone that time ?, for me its kind of difficult to get pregnant unless there is a marriage due to my culture and POI distance so there is no chance. makes me wonder

No I’m not with anyone currently - my POI ghosted me and l have no desire to get involved with men right now.

josh34

« Reply #142 on: March 25, 2019, 09:49:39 PM »
I did want to ask; are her tarot cards she pulls accurate? Got that 9 of cups, and hoping it's my wish come true as she said ;)

Offline embibems

« Reply #143 on: March 26, 2019, 01:35:48 AM »
Hi all! Hits for Mattie since last month's reading:

She told me that by the time my POI reaches out to me that I would be "dancing with other people" one of which would be "quite determined" and with a "striped tie". He hasn't reached out directly yet. At the time, I pushed back because I wasn't even THINKING about getting out and dating again. Well, I was wrong. In the past four weeks I've begun having fun with three different males, one of which has a striped tie in his profile picture. During an earlier reading last year, she got this person's name.

She accurately picked up on my trip to see my friend that was last week. At the time we read, she was getting me as a "tourist within three". Three weeks after our reading was when I saw my friend. I toured her city for the first time. This was also when the man with the striped tie appeared.

She saw a "click of the mouse" on a photo of me "looking gorgeous" and that my POI wouldn't be able to "help himself". I uploaded my first story in weeks after I read with Mattie-- a hot picture of myself lol. He's been clicking and watching each one ever since. She said this communication would precede a text message. We'll see how April goes! I wanted to share these small updates because I'm surprised that they've come to fruition within her timeframe of March let alone at all. Daffodil season is certainly lighter for me as she said, despite POI setbacks. I hope April continues to lighten :)

Cheers!

Offline happyk

« Reply #144 on: March 26, 2019, 01:53:54 AM »

She told me that by the time my POI reaches out to me that I would be "dancing with other people" one of which would be "quite determined" and with a "striped tie". He hasn't reached out directly yet. At the time, I pushed back because I wasn't even THINKING about getting out and dating again. Well, I was wrong. In the past four weeks I've begun having fun with three different males, one of which has a striped tie in his profile picture. During an earlier reading last year, she got this person's name.

She accurately picked up on my trip to see my friend that was last week. At the time we read, she was getting me as a "tourist within three". Three weeks after our reading was when I saw my friend. I toured her city for the first time. This was also when the man with the striped tie appeared.

She saw a "click of the mouse" on a photo of me "looking gorgeous" and that my POI wouldn't be able to "help himself". I uploaded my first story in weeks after I read with Mattie-- a hot picture of myself lol. He's been clicking and watching each one ever since. She said this communication would precede a text message. We'll see how April goes! I wanted to share these small updates because I'm surprised that they've come to fruition within her timeframe of March let alone at all. Daffodil season is certainly lighter for me as she said, despite POI setbacks. I hope April continues to lighten :)

Cheers!

Wooohhooo!! So happy for you embibems!! Striped tie is very specific!  Good luck and keep us posted!

Offline embibems

« Reply #145 on: March 26, 2019, 03:39:13 PM »

Cheers!

Wooohhooo!! So happy for you embibems!! Striped tie is very specific!  Good luck and keep us posted!

Thanks, @happyk! I'm happy with the way things are going. And I'm pleased that Mattie's predictions have started to come true. She mentioned when we first read together last fall that March/April/daffodil season would be a lot lighter for me. She was right :) Keep us posted!

Offline happyk

« Reply #146 on: March 26, 2019, 04:31:13 PM »

Cheers!

Thanks, @happyk! I'm happy with the way things are going. And I'm pleased that Mattie's predictions have started to come true. She mentioned when we first read together last fall that March/April/daffodil season would be a lot lighter for me. She was right :) Keep us posted!
That's just so wonderful! I hope she's right for me too!! But this is about you and it's awesome! Who else was right for you?

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #147 on: March 26, 2019, 08:05:00 PM »
Does anyone know Mattie’s real name or where she’s from in the UK, or her website... anything that would help find her outside of CP.
She’s the last psychic on my wishlist and I cannot for the life of me get in touch with her through CP.
Ugh..... it’s so frustrating.

No I don't. I wish. She told me once that her CP schedule is erratic because she has a private client base that takes most of her time, but I didn't press because I didn't want to get her in trouble with CP.

josh34

« Reply #148 on: March 26, 2019, 08:06:25 PM »
Does anyone know Mattie’s real name or where she’s from in the UK, or her website... anything that would help find her outside of CP.
She’s the last psychic on my wishlist and I cannot for the life of me get in touch with her through CP.

No I don't. I wish. She told me once that her CP schedule is erratic because she has a private client base that takes most of her time, but I didn't press because I didn't want to get her in trouble with CP.

I just want to say that that was very kind and selfless of you <3 Thank you for being a bright light in this world. I'm sure she really respected that. Mattie is awesome!!

Offline embibems

« Reply #149 on: March 26, 2019, 09:10:55 PM »

Why would she get in trouble? I thought calls are not supposed to be recorded.

CP readers are not allowed to solicit or even mention their offsite services. I'm sure Mattie made a slip of the tongue! She could lose her position at CP by doing so. Since she's such a privilege to work with, I think it was really sweet of you @journalmuse!

@happyk as far as anyone else being accurate for me, no one compares to Mattie. She's my main gal :)