Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 404958 times)

Offline Tryst.4

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1200 on: September 15, 2019, 08:18:32 AM »
That's an interesting theory. It would certainly make sense. The funny thing is that Tulsa and I think Saskia said that my POI was very intuitive as well. I cant confirm this because I only started reading with psychics after our breakup, but it's an intriguing thought!
Another thing, I recently had my second reading with mattie about my POI and it seems like she got more detail this time. And the outcome was a lot more straightforward rather than "I feel like there will be something" I hope this is a good sign that we're getting more connected rather than her just feeding me fairytales.

Offline Heather

« Reply #1201 on: September 15, 2019, 05:28:37 PM »
Mattie was correct about a medication issue I was having. She said two people were coming in at the same time because they don’t want to lose me. Well, they certainly came in at the same time but both said sayonara at the time.  She also said that I’d be going to Montana. Never been there in my life...so don’t know what that was about.

She does come out with some fantastic details at time, but she’s crazy expensive.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1202 on: September 15, 2019, 05:36:17 PM »
Mattie was correct about a medication issue I was having. She said two people were coming in at the same time because they don’t want to lose me. Well, they certainly came in at the same time but both said sayonara at the time.  She also said that I’d be going to Montana. Never been there in my life...so don’t know what that was about.

She does come out with some fantastic details at time, but she’s crazy expensive.

For me, she gets weird stuff, usually insignificant. But her big predictions haven't panned out. Virgo season is almost over and nothing she saw happened except for random markers. She's way too expensive not to get the big stuff.

Offline Heather

« Reply #1203 on: September 15, 2019, 05:37:57 PM »

For me, she gets weird stuff, usually insignificant. But her big predictions haven't panned out. Virgo season is almost over and nothing she saw happened except for random markers. She's way too expensive not to get the big stuff.

Agreed

Paulina93

« Reply #1204 on: September 16, 2019, 02:40:35 AM »
Does Mattie do readings on mondays?

Offline DillP

« Reply #1205 on: September 16, 2019, 02:58:13 AM »
Yes, I have seen her online on Mondays before

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1206 on: September 16, 2019, 03:55:03 AM »
I have stopped focusing on the timing. She told me by the season of the apples which is September. But here is the deal I am on the west coast and we are having a massive heat wave here so the season of the apples has not yet begun. Also if I were in Australia I would have another 6 months before the season of the apples was going to happen. My reading by the way was in May. I have not read with her since. She has a gift for sure. She picked up that my POI was a Leo she picked up the fact that she saw him posing which is so specific for him because he does model for his brand. She picked up that something major happened between us back in October. She asked me specifically " what happened last October" I mean it couldnt get anymore specific than that. But her outcomes are still outstanding so we shall see.

Paulina93

« Reply #1207 on: September 16, 2019, 02:36:50 PM »
I read with Mattie... right off the bat she started out with validating things about me and how I feel and whatnot. Then we got into POI... she saw him slowly make his way back and gave me a marker for when I’d hear from him again... but she also saw a more assertive man coming forward who I will speak to and I will have a choice in October / November... she also saw an image of roots appparebtly meaning that I will be building something up / a strong foundation with a man by February / March. However she was not able to tell me if that would be my POI... when I asked she stated I will have to play him a little bit and feel him out (and not be as available), however she didn’t say no either. Has anyone had this experience? Is it possible it might be POI but she didn’t want to say so that what she says doesn’t affect the “decision” I will make?

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1208 on: September 16, 2019, 02:42:43 PM »
Mattie said reconnection in 6 days or 6 weeks. It was 8 1/2 weeks later. She also said Oct/Nov will feel better and more open and he will come and go in the mean time. We will see. I am happy that he wanted to open up to me about all he has accomplished in the last 8 weeks. It shows a level of trust and connection. I hope she's right.

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1209 on: September 16, 2019, 06:35:51 PM »
I read with Mattie... right off the bat she started out with validating things about me and how I feel and whatnot. Then we got into POI... she saw him slowly make his way back and gave me a marker for when I’d hear from him again... but she also saw a more assertive man coming forward who I will speak to and I will have a choice in October / November... she also saw an image of roots appparebtly meaning that I will be building something up / a strong foundation with a man by February / March. However she was not able to tell me if that would be my POI... when I asked she stated I will have to play him a little bit and feel him out (and not be as available), however she didn’t say no either. Has anyone had this experience? Is it possible it might be POI but she didn’t want to say so that what she says doesn’t affect the “decision” I will make?

In my experience she straight up told me that I was going to have to choose between my POI and another woman who I havent met yet but apparently I'll be in love with both. She said it would have to be a flip of the coin kind of difficult decision. But when it came to the final outcome, she just said you will be in love with "someone" next year. Wouldn't say who I'd choose.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #1210 on: September 16, 2019, 06:43:40 PM »
Dbag with a capital D.  Good riddance what a complete ahole.  So sorry it you wasted your energy on him.  😤

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1211 on: September 17, 2019, 04:43:14 AM »
Another hit for Mattie; I just got some news a few hours ago and it is pretty significant.

Offline Tryst.4

« Reply #1212 on: September 17, 2019, 08:56:12 AM »
Another hit for Mattie; I just got some news a few hours ago and it is pretty significant.

I PMd you @samantha. Glad you got a hit!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1213 on: September 17, 2019, 05:56:48 PM »

I PMd you too let me know what it was if you dont mind sharing

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1214 on: September 19, 2019, 04:38:05 AM »

Hey congrats @samantha!! That's awesome :) feel free to share anything you feel comfortable with as your hits transpire :) If not, I can always PM if you're okay w that!

Hello, Em; I can send you a PM if you would like!