Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405843 times)

Offline njlady

Re: Mattie
« Reply #120 on: March 23, 2019, 08:23:43 PM »
Yes, 6 is the max on CP.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #121 on: March 23, 2019, 08:26:21 PM »
Ok thanks I’ll keep a look out !

$300 for 20 minutes makes me want to bawl a little though not gonna lie lol

Offline Rag rats

« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2019, 11:21:29 PM »
Does Mattie use tarot during the reading. With me she always ends up doing that - not sure what to make of it. Is it because she is not sure abut what she is seeing? Also, is she accurate with the end outcome, regardless of the journey in between?

Offline njlady

« Reply #123 on: March 24, 2019, 12:36:39 AM »

Sign up for their karma program, install the app and allow text and e-mail offers.  You will get offers all the time.  I buy when the best offers come up and leave it in my account for when I want a call. Right now I have 35% off any package if I buy through the app.

Just hold off on making that call until you get and fund your account with a couple of good offers and it will cost you a lot less than $300.  One $200 package with 30% off will be $140, and then you can wait for the next offer to get the $99 package at whatever deal they offer.

Offline embibems

« Reply #124 on: March 24, 2019, 08:57:01 PM »

Sign up for their karma program, install the app and allow text and e-mail offers.  You will get offers all the time.  I buy when the best offers come up and leave it in my account for when I want a call. Right now I have 35% off any package if I buy through the app.

Just hold off on making that call until you get and fund your account with a couple of good offers and it will cost you a lot less than $300.  One $200 package with 30% off will be $140, and then you can wait for the next offer to get the $99 package at whatever deal they offer.

Solid point @njlady, and thank you for sharing your ways with the rest of us! I've found that if i save up karma points for awhile, it can get me an extra XX minutes with the Mattster. They do deals fairly often which is a great way to get those packages bought!

Offline njlady

« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2019, 09:38:17 PM »
I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but they also send huge discounts the day before your birthday. I think I got close to 50% off a few months ago.
So if you’re anticipating an expensive reading all you have to do is change your birthday in your account and they’ll email you a big discount code in 1-2 days.

Do that track if you do this more than once in a year?

Offline embibems

« Reply #126 on: March 25, 2019, 12:50:54 AM »

Solid point @njlady, and thank you for sharing your ways with the rest of us! I've found that if i save up karma points for awhile, it can get me an extra XX minutes with the Mattster. They do deals fairly often which is a great way to get those packages bought!

I don’t know if you’ve noticed, but they also send huge discounts the day before your birthday. I think I got close to 50% off a few months ago.
So if you’re anticipating an expensive reading all you have to do is change your birthday in your account and they’ll email you a big discount code in 1-2 days.

WOW!! My birthday is at the end of next month, thank you for letting me know. I will definitely save up to read with Mattie if this is the case! Thank you for the head's up. You saved me from splurging early lol! xo

Offline wishes215

« Reply #127 on: March 25, 2019, 01:23:26 AM »
ok maybe I will try Mattie at some point. could some of her regulars pls tell me what her strengths and weaknesses are?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #128 on: March 25, 2019, 01:28:05 AM »

Do that track if you do this more than once in a year?

I just checked my account and once your account is set up, you can't edit your birthday. I guess if you ever wanted to edit it, you would have to call customer service.

No idea. You can create a different account though and choose a different birthday. That way you can get your discount anytime. But they do track your phone number (!!), so make sure you call from a different phone number if you decide to create another account. 
With a new account, you get a first discount for being “new” and then if you also set your birthday for the next few days, you can get a second discount emailed to you. Worth a try.

Offline Kate

« Reply #129 on: March 25, 2019, 02:55:30 AM »
I'm not a regular reader with her, but she did pick up accurate details without me having to give them, so I am confident that she has ability and she was quick.  Her predictions are pending.. for the record, I didn't her connection with me, as strong as Cookie . who comes out with information before I speak.  She needs a DoB (or at least she did with me.. ) and it took her a while to tune in (no issue with this, some readers need thisi make a connection and I'm fine with it if they have ability.) . She picked up my ethnicity without me giving it to her.. which is not easy.. hence why I trusted the info she passed on..

Offline happyk

« Reply #130 on: March 25, 2019, 03:58:50 AM »
I'm not a regular reader with her, but she did pick up accurate details without me having to give them, so I am confident that she has ability and she was quick.  Her predictions are pending.. for the record, I didn't her connection with me, as strong as Cookie . who comes out with information before I speak.  She needs a DoB (or at least she did with me.. ) and it took her a while to tune in (no issue with this, some readers need thisi make a connection and I'm fine with it if they have ability.) . She picked up my ethnicity without me giving it to her.. which is not easy.. hence why I trusted the info she passed on..
That's pretty impressive!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #131 on: March 25, 2019, 05:20:21 AM »

Thanks for the feedback.For the amount she charges per minute I am looking to find out things i don’t already know:)) I need someone who can accurately predict something. Lol! There are so so many on here who remote view exceptionally but are they clairvoyant, can’t say that for sure.

Offline dimdim196

« Reply #132 on: March 25, 2019, 06:00:00 AM »
Mattie gave me positive predictions. I really hope they happen! She picked up the present situation and my POI personality correctly but kept telling me to be careful of pregnancy...I don’t get it. Never get that from other psychics. Is it only me?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #133 on: March 25, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »
Mattie gave me positive predictions. I really hope they happen! She picked up the present situation and my POI personality correctly but kept telling me to be careful of pregnancy...I don’t get it. Never get that from other psychics. Is it only me?

i got that from her too last week, she mentioned to be careful of the fertility part.

Offline aquarian_81

« Reply #134 on: March 25, 2019, 12:54:07 PM »

i got that from her too last week, she mentioned to be careful of the fertility part.

Weird, she said the same to me last week...
And it’s not even possible for me to get pregnant lol