Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 405409 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1080 on: August 11, 2019, 11:00:30 PM »
Yoooooo! So I had a random Mattie marker that hit today. I’m not really into markers but this one is nuts! She kept talking about “Indiana Jones or someone is gonna be like Indiana Jones...

Well y’all I just visited Dinosaur Ridge in Colorado and likkkke my friend I was with was like Indiana talking about fossils n shit. Indiana Jones is a movie series in which he is an ARCHAEOLOGIST

🦖🦕

Sorry not trying to be mean but do you count this? I cant tell if your post is meant to be sarcastic or not?

I am watching Friends now and Ross is a paleontologist and they talk about dinosaurs a lot too...would that count for you too?

Yep. I posted it to count it - wasn’t being sarcastic

She specifically said I will be with a guy (she described him - which fits my friend) then said he is going to be like Indiana Jones. So she specifically said I’d be with a guy - not something i would watch on TV. I rarely if ever look at anything that deals with anything adventurous in the historical sense.
And I definitely don’t watch Friends 😉. Dude was all talking about archeology Geology - and never has a dude talk to me about stuff like that before. So yeah it’s a hit as a marker.

Inidiana is not only about his profession but the adventures he goes on - that’s what we did today ::)

Dinosaur ridge is a place where you can go up into the mountains to see actual Dino fossils in the rock- so it was an adventure

Okay that makes more sense:) I thought you were counting it solely based on the dinosaur connection. Sorry again wasnt trying to be mean or offensive. :)

No worries sometimes i post fast and don’t include all details so I’m sure others thought the same as u lol so u helped me to explain it more lol

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #1081 on: August 11, 2019, 11:13:56 PM »
They named the dog "Indiana."  haha  ;)

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #1082 on: August 12, 2019, 12:02:47 AM »
I save my readings with her for the new year, or other occasions like that because she’s so expensive. She told me about Stockholm, and how someone very important to me would have a connection to that city. That happened seven months after . My former coworker had a temporary assignment there.

Offline TeaAndCookies

« Reply #1083 on: August 12, 2019, 12:46:08 AM »
As far as I understand, they’re  specific objects/people/points in time that tell you when your prediction is supposed to happen.

Offline maggs30

« Reply #1084 on: August 12, 2019, 12:54:46 AM »
Well my only marker from Mattie is cryptic sounding. She said the end of something is the beginning of more communication. Then she said several more times the ending shows the timing. She also said by late August we would communicate more. I am assuming the ending she sees is that my last day at that job is tomorrow so we will no longer see each other unless him or I make plans. So cryptic when she kept repeating the ending the ending lol

Offline hope36

« Reply #1085 on: August 13, 2019, 11:42:34 PM »
I save my readings with her for the new year, or other occasions like that because she’s so expensive. She told me about Stockholm, and how someone very important to me would have a connection to that city. That happened seven months after . My former coworker had a temporary assignment there.
Did the prediction associated around the stockholm marker happen?
I believe i got her markers, but prediction - nada!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1086 on: August 20, 2019, 03:02:35 PM »
I think I got another marker hit from Mattie. She mentioned twice that there would be a family issue, particularly with someone's mother. I blew it off because my POI's mother passed years ago and my mother is pretty status quo. Today I just got a call from my mom that she's having respiratory problems and I spent an hour advising her on the medications she was prescribed and which doctors to make appts with.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1087 on: August 20, 2019, 03:12:48 PM »
I think I got another marker hit from Mattie. She mentioned twice that there would be a family issue, particularly with someone's mother. I blew it off because my POI's mother passed years ago and my mother is pretty status quo. Today I just got a call from my mom that she's having respiratory problems and I spent an hour advising her on the medications she was prescribed and which doctors to make appts with.

That’s good you had another marker come up, but I’m sorry to hear it wasn’t a good one. Hope your mom feels better soon! 🖤

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1088 on: August 20, 2019, 03:21:35 PM »

That’s good you had another marker come up, but I’m sorry to hear it wasn’t a good one. Hope your mom feels better soon! 🖤

Thanks LP. My mom's 82, so this is just par for the course when it comes to older parents. She'll be ok, just another issue to be ironed out.

I wish I would get more than markers though. I hope this isn't another Shelly thing where the markers come and go and nothing actually happens.  ::)

Offline Star_01

« Reply #1089 on: August 20, 2019, 05:45:59 PM »

I hope your Mum will be okay  :)

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1090 on: August 20, 2019, 06:52:07 PM »

I hope your Mum will be okay  :)

Thanks Star.

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1091 on: August 20, 2019, 07:30:28 PM »
I think I had mattie marker hit as well. She mentioned in her reading that my POI is going somewhere and she sees a lot of flights and she said keep an eye out for this one because this has to do with timing. my POI was travelling for a month between the end of July to the middle of august and all her predictions are for the month of August and september so we shall see.

Offline Ems2727

« Reply #1092 on: August 21, 2019, 01:06:19 PM »
I've called Mattie maybe every 3 - 4 weeks, about 3 times now. What I find interesting is that I only give my first name (it's common), and don't even give the name of the person I'm calling about. There are some specific markers that she's given each time, and they haven't changed, she just describes them differently. It's so interesting to me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1093 on: August 22, 2019, 06:55:27 AM »
I've called Mattie maybe every 3 - 4 weeks, about 3 times now. What I find interesting is that I only give my first name (it's common), and don't even give the name of the person I'm calling about. There are some specific markers that she's given each time, and they haven't changed, she just describes them differently. It's so interesting to me. Has this happened to anyone else?

Yes, this is her style but for me nothing of her markers and predictions has happened yet.

Offline attaboy

« Reply #1094 on: August 24, 2019, 01:58:59 AM »
I have a question for Mattie fans. I had a reading with Mattie November 2018. Allow me to recap the hits she got in the call.

* You will meet a Jenny, I don't know who Jenny is, but she will be relevant.  I did meet a Jenny.
* Validated third party.  Confirmed this when POI and I resumed things.
* She told me about two reconciliation's between my POI and I.  One for the March/April time.  This did occur.  My POI and I resumed our relationship after a several month stint around this exact time as Mattie predicted.
* She told me about the second reconciliation being in the August/September time.  This has not happened yet.

In the beginning of the call she was talking about the reconciliation in August/September - this is what she told me without cards.  Then when she pulled the cards she went on to tell me about the other reconciliation in March/April.

In the beginning of the call (without the cards) she said by mid summer there will be a release from who was with my POI. We are past mid summer so could it be possible that the timing is just shifted somewhat? Maybe the person she is with now is who Mattie was referring to that will release her in mid summer?  She used phrasing "She will release him or he will release her", almost like it's a quick fling.  She said "It feels to me as though it will be something that will burn itself out and I kind of wonder if it will be around the Gemini time". 

Gemini time has passed - I was with her during this time. I am not sure if she is seeing someone else at this time.  believe she is, but cannot say for certainty. If Mattie said there was a man that comes and then goes could that be what is happening now with a time shift out just a bit? 

She said it would be late summer early fall where my POI and I would be back together.

Now, my question is does it seem to you all that there is indeed going to be two reconciliations?  This one in the late summer/early fall might just be pushed out a little bit?  Since she might be seeing someone now since she was with me in mid summer this would mean that her timelines are a bit further out. 

I don't look at timing so much - I put more weight on outcome.  I think too many people get anal about the exact time.  I'm just posing the question that could my prediction be slightly pushed out?  And, if what she was giving me in the beginning of the call was true, this was the information she got without the cards.  The cards told her about the reconciliation that happened in March/April.  She came up with the reconciliation in August/September on her own. 

Am I safe to assume both reconciliation's are correct (one without cards and one with cards)? Has anyone else had  similar experience where you received a prediction without cards and then another with the cards?  Did both predictions come to pass?

I am very pleased with Mattie.  As mentioned many hits from her in that call.

If you have any insight please let me know.