Author Topic: Mattie  (Read 401822 times)

Offline Penelope

Mattie
« on: March 07, 2019, 05:56:19 AM »
Can anyone else find the original thread for Mattie?  Anyway, happy to delete this thread if the original one still exists.  I think I may have another minor Mattie hit.  She said it’s best to not have expectations.  My POI recently said the same thing.  I know this is pretty common but the explanations that Mattie gave was very close to the one my POI gave me and relevant to our situation.
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 06:11:07 AM by Penelope »

josh34

Re: Mattie
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 06:09:13 AM »
Odd! Another thread deleted. Darn I'd go on that thread for hope. Lovely. And Penelope, I hope good things happen for you!

Offline Penelope

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 06:12:43 AM »
@josh, thank you and you too!  You and I seem to be on the same trajectory so good news for you gives me hope!

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 12:31:01 PM »
@josh, thank you and you too!  You and I seem to be on the same trajectory so good news for you gives me hope!

Oh no :( why was the Mattie thread deleted? Can we get it back? I’ve never really read through it but I literally JUST had my first reading with her and wanted to read through the experiences to get a better understanding.

Who deleted it?

Offline hope36

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 02:04:10 PM »

Oh no :( why was the Mattie thread deleted? Can we get it back? I’ve never really read through it but I literally JUST had my first reading with her and wanted to read through the experiences to get a better understanding.

Who deleted it?

How was your first reading @snow-white, how long did you spend?
Did you ask specific questions?? Did she connect well with you?

Offline embibems

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 04:23:16 PM »
This really sucks, why would the @admin decide to delete a thread that gave so many people hope and helped us out together? Lame. Super lame.

Anyways.. @penelope, I'm really glad you got another hit w the Mattster! I read w her last week and when she picked up on a new energy I didn't understand. Now I do. A hit already within a week.

To know that what your POI said/is feeling lines up with what Mattie was picking up on is fantastic. If what she is seeing for my POI is accurate.. it seems like a freaking fairytale now because we aren't on speaking terms. I'm channeling my energy into my new job, the gym (past 11 days in a row, woo!), and hanging out with new friends and old friends (of any and all genders) to get my energy balanced and back. I think it was really neat that Mattie picked up on the fact that I've been doing moon rituals and self protection stuff since this all happened 6 weeks ago (to the day ugh).

I want to thank everyone on this board and on this forum for helping me out and for checking on me, writing me PMs and sharing your experiences and support. Sometimes the Internet can be a nasty place--other times, it helps massively :)

Keep us posted, everyone :)

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 04:58:06 PM »
This really sucks, why would the @admin decide to delete a thread that gave so many people hope and helped us out together? Lame. Super lame.

Anyways.. @penelope, I'm really glad you got another hit w the Mattster! I read w her last week and when she picked up on a new energy I didn't understand. Now I do. A hit already within a week.

To know that what your POI said/is feeling lines up with what Mattie was picking up on is fantastic. If what she is seeing for my POI is accurate.. it seems like a freaking fairytale now because we aren't on speaking terms. I'm channeling my energy into my new job, the gym (past 11 days in a row, woo!), and hanging out with new friends and old friends (of any and all genders) to get my energy balanced and back. I think it was really neat that Mattie picked up on the fact that I've been doing moon rituals and self protection stuff since this all happened 6 weeks ago (to the day ugh).

I want to thank everyone on this board and on this forum for helping me out and for checking on me, writing me PMs and sharing your experiences and support. Sometimes the Internet can be a nasty place--other times, it helps massively :)

Keep us posted, everyone :)

That's so odd, and the Psychic Shelley thread that randomly disappeared too. I wonder if it has to do with threads where people have posted wholesale transcriptions of conversations. In some states recording phone calls is illegal without the consent of both parties. Not that anybody is posting a recording, but a transcription of a call suggests it was recorded. Just a thought.

Offline Snow-white8

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 05:39:27 PM »

Who deleted it?

I was soooo tired haha so I almost wasn’t going to pick up bc I was so out of it and didn’t know if that would affect the reading.  It was really interesting! But when I went to add more time she hung up so I probably would have received even more info.  She picked up on where I’m at right now overall but that it’ll get better.  I’ll have to see about her predictions :) I think we connected well, she accurately picked up on the names of locations that I recently visited which was really cool. She gave me a “3” on timing for something.. can anyone help explain her style again? I think I remember someone saying seasons are her forte and that when you get a number it’s probably the month?

Offline calibabe

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 09:39:55 PM »
Damn, that Mattie thread was 35 pages in.  Lots of good stuff in there.  Wonder what happened.

josh34

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 10:13:56 PM »
Damn, that Mattie thread was 35 pages in.  Lots of good stuff in there.  Wonder what happened.

I wonder if it was because if my actions and unkind words during that rough day. If it was I am SO sorry, everybody:( if it was my fault, I dont want to cause you all to lose that hope through losing that thread too. I'm really sorry:(

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2019, 10:23:14 PM »
I really doubt it, considering the vitriol that has remained undeleted around here.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2019, 10:24:22 PM »
Hmm yeah I wonder why. I doubt it was anything you posted @josh - don’t feel bad unnecessarily!

Sigh oh well. I will update here end of June at the latest. That is when I think I could say for 100% certainty what’s what.

Love reading so many people’s success stories with her. Hope mine come to pass too!

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 12:23:51 AM »

I wonder if it was because if my actions and unkind words during that rough day. If it was I am SO sorry, everybody:( if it was my fault, I dont want to cause you all to lose that hope through losing that thread too. I'm really sorry:(

I've been debating posting my opinion on this as I can tell you feel quite badly, Josh, but it could have been pulled down for the profanity. That's stated clearly in the terms and while that have been lots of other posts with swearing ... that was pretty over-the-top.

@Josh, please know that I don't hold it against you as you have apologized several times and clearly regret it, and we ALL have days when we are not our best and say things we regret.

That said, I'm kind of surprised how many members here -- many female -- are giving the language a complete pass. (Note, I'm not talking about the person, I mean the language). I'm a bit older and maybe old school... but I hope I never have the see that again, particularly directed at a person. Calling someone the C word is just too far for me. And just before I get shouted down on that:
a) As I said, I admit I may be a bit old school; and
b) I am not saying all kinds of other insults, digs, swears, name-calling are ok...I am for keeping it cleaner and kinder in general

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 01:34:49 AM »

Who deleted it?

I was soooo tired haha so I almost wasn’t going to pick up bc I was so out of it and didn’t know if that would affect the reading.  It was really interesting! But when I went to add more time she hung up so I probably would have received even more info.  She picked up on where I’m at right now overall but that it’ll get better.  I’ll have to see about her predictions :) I think we connected well, she accurately picked up on the names of locations that I recently visited which was really cool. She gave me a “3” on timing for something.. can anyone help explain her style again? I think I remember someone saying seasons are her forte and that when you get a number it’s probably the month?

She hung up on me as well :-) go figure. My predictions are out till May June so we shall see

josh34

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 01:47:19 AM »

I've been debating posting my opinion on this as I can tell you feel quite badly, Josh, but it could have been pulled down for the profanity. That's stated clearly in the terms and while that have been lots of other posts with swearing ... that was pretty over-the-top.

@Josh, please know that I don't hold it against you as you have apologized several times and clearly regret it, and we ALL have days when we are not our best and say things we regret.

That said, I'm kind of surprised how many members here -- many female -- are giving the language a complete pass. (Note, I'm not talking about the person, I mean the language). I'm a bit older and maybe old school... but I hope I never have the see that again, particularly directed at a person. Calling someone the C word is just too far for me. And just before I get shouted down on that:
a) As I said, I admit I may be a bit old school; and
b) I am not saying all kinds of other insults, digs, swears, name-calling are ok...I am for keeping it cleaner and kinder in general

Thank you!! <3 And again I am so sorry. I feel so so guilty. I hate how I acted. I feel really guilty and horrible. I'm so so sorry. It won't happen again. I promise. It is so unlike me <3

Who deleted it?

She hung up on me as well :-) go figure. My predictions are out till May June so we shall see

I'm sure it wasn't on purpose:)