Author Topic: BITWINE-- Diana Hart  (Read 9825 times)

Offline PinkyD

BITWINE-- Diana Hart
« on: March 07, 2019, 03:07:50 AM »
So, I had a reading with Diana Hart sometime last week, I don't know if there was a language barrier between her replies were pretty simple and she took awhile to type. I didn't really receive any validation in terms of connection, so I'm hoping that what she says comes to pass. She doesn't really have bad ratings, have any of you tried her? If so, how did your reading /predictions turn out? 🤔

Offline Serendipity

Re: BITWINE-- Diana Hart
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 04:53:49 AM »
Hey Pinky, so I read with her since maybe October 2018, sometime around there and have been trying to figure her out too. Her readings seem very generic and almost scripted, but then I went back to look at the readings I got, and while she is horrible at timing..lol, she thought we would speak in days but it happened like a month later, she was pretty good determining the general direction of how the relationship would progress. She also picked up during our last break, some life issues that he was really focused on, she didn't go specific just said "life issues like focusing on things outside of the relationship" which was what he was doing, and said there was nothing to worry about. She also saw that in about a month things would get more stable and it did. She could pick up when he needed space also. Like she didn't say the same things during each reading, and the more outcome-ish prediction is made for late spring/early summer, so we shall see

Offline happyk

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 05:05:02 AM »
Hi! I read with her in January, 2018. She was correct on the current but her future predictions were wrong. She had said that my then POI will be back in six months but it's been over a year and no word but she also said I'd want to date and will be tired of waiting which was absolutely correct. She said I'd meet someone in the second half of Feb of that year through a friend which also never happened. I won't read with her again but she didn't seem to give false hope.

Offline Abundantia

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 10:25:49 AM »
I think she is one of the best on bitwine. Her reading December 2018 was not what I wanted to hear but very accurate. She said the opposite to all the fairytale readers. However I tried again in January and it was a very odd experience. She started saying all these things which were off and then hung up. I wouldn’t have minded if she apologised but I find it annoying if an advisor just hangs up with no explanation. As soon as I said “I don’t think you are connecting with me” she was probably scared I would give a bad review but I think she is really genuine and good.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2019, 02:52:43 PM »
I tried her a while back..she didn't seem real to me..idk.  Just kind of generalized statements, he will come back, try harder etc...nothing transpired either.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2019, 08:52:52 PM »
Yeaaaah i felt like she was kinda really general, like i don't know if I got much out of the reading to take away with me, I'm not even sure we connected, but something about her does seem genuine. I got charged double for her reading though, like we agreed on a ten dollar deal but she didn't type anything really within the time paid for so she spent another 5mins, then i saw my cc got charged $20 instead 🤷🏻‍♀️ she did make one prediction for like fall this year so we'll see 🤔

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2019, 08:56:59 PM »
Hey Pinky, so I read with her since maybe October 2018, sometime around there and have been trying to figure her out too. Her readings seem very generic and almost scripted, but then I went back to look at the readings I got, and while she is horrible at timing..lol, she thought we would speak in days but it happened like a month later, she was pretty good determining the general direction of how the relationship would progress. She also picked up during our last break, some life issues that he was really focused on, she didn't go specific just said "life issues like focusing on things outside of the relationship" which was what he was doing, and said there was nothing to worry about. She also saw that in about a month things would get more stable and it did. She could pick up when he needed space also. Like she didn't say the same things during each reading, and the more outcome-ish prediction is made for late spring/early summer, so we shall see

Idk some of those things she told you sound so vague, but I'm happy you were able to connect with her, I'm crossing my fingers for your predictions! xxxxx

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 08:58:59 PM »
Hi! I read with her in January, 2018. She was correct on the current but her future predictions were wrong. She had said that my then POI will be back in six months but it's been over a year and no word but she also said I'd want to date and will be tired of waiting which was absolutely correct. She said I'd meet someone in the second half of Feb of that year through a friend which also never happened. I won't read with her again but she didn't seem to give false hope.

Maybe she's a good empath 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #8 on: March 07, 2019, 09:00:34 PM »
I think she is one of the best on bitwine. Her reading December 2018 was not what I wanted to hear but very accurate. She said the opposite to all the fairytale readers. However I tried again in January and it was a very odd experience. She started saying all these things which were off and then hung up. I wouldn’t have minded if she apologised but I find it annoying if an advisor just hangs up with no explanation. As soon as I said “I don’t think you are connecting with me” she was probably scared I would give a bad review but I think she is really genuine and good.

Idk, bitwine readers act strangely sometimes, like the hanging up lol I agree, she should have been more courteous about it....

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2019, 09:03:17 PM »
I tried her a while back..she didn't seem real to me..idk.  Just kind of generalized statements, he will come back, try harder etc...nothing transpired either.

Same.... can't speak on the prediction yet though but won't be surprised if it doesn't come true 😔

Offline happyk

« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2019, 04:59:44 AM »

Possibly, but damn I'm done with empaths. I need an outcome reader but I'm don't now. After reading with Kisha today, I'm done. Depressed and done.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2019, 05:07:09 PM »

Possibly, but damn I'm done with empaths. I need an outcome reader but I'm don't now. After reading with Kisha today, I'm done. Depressed and done.

I know what you mean, I've never read with Kisha but you know something I've noticed? Sometimes the thing we want the most prediction-wise, they start to come true after we let go /give it up to the universe /move on. It's the hardest thing to do of course but I've really noticed this especially when it comes to like, getting a poi to return. It's almost like, energetically they sense you moving on and they return to throw you off again lol. But in ut general sense of predictions, nothing is set in stone, the future is malleable and just by expecting a certain outcome, it can change the way we react to things and affect the future outcome... so the best bet is to focus on the present, turn all of your energy toward yourself and raise your vibration. You'll be amazed at how many good things come to you when you're in a happy place (just speaking from experience) if readings are giving you anxiety, maybe you should take a little break from them? Best of wishes xxxx 🤗❤️

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2019, 05:19:50 PM »

I know what you mean, I've never read with Kisha but you know something I've noticed? Sometimes the thing we want the most prediction-wise, they start to come true after we let go /give it up to the universe /move on. It's the hardest thing to do of course but I've really noticed this especially when it comes to like, getting a poi to return. It's almost like, energetically they sense you moving on and they return to throw you off again lol. But in ut general sense of predictions, nothing is set in stone, the future is malleable and just by expecting a certain outcome, it can change the way we react to things and affect the future outcome... so the best bet is to focus on the present, turn all of your energy toward yourself and raise your vibration. You'll be amazed at how many good things come to you when you're in a happy place (just speaking from experience) if readings are giving you anxiety, maybe you should take a little break from them? Best of wishes xxxx 🤗❤️

Agree with this so much.  My first POI did that so many times, came back just to throw me off and mess with my emotions again.

I remember right at the end, right before I stopped hearing from him all together, I prayed to God to help me navigate this, to either remove him from my life completely, or to give me some sign that something would transpire between us.  And right after that, the POI stopped contacting me.  So I believe God was answering my prayers....and I am so grateful for that...as hard as it was to move on from him (it still hurts sometimes when I really sit and think about it), I know it was for the best....

Offline happyk

« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2019, 05:43:36 PM »

Agree with this so much.  My first POI did that so many times, came back just to throw me off and mess with my emotions again.

I remember right at the end, right before I stopped hearing from him all together, I prayed to God to help me navigate this, to either remove him from my life completely, or to give me some sign that something would transpire between us.  And right after that, the POI stopped contacting me.  So I believe God was answering my prayers....and I am so grateful for that...as hard as it was to move on from him (it still hurts sometimes when I really sit and think about it), I know it was for the best....

Thank you PinkyD and Sawthelight. I'm typically a rational person but when it comes to boys, I lose all common sense. Sigh. I'm working on letting him go but it's hard. I'm trying though, trying. I don't even know how to pay anymore. Any pointers?

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2019, 06:05:46 PM »

I'm so sorry you had to go through that saw 😔😢 i don't know if this is God or the universe's way of refining us? A way of making us learn to develop strength and resilience? In your case, maybe it hurts now but someday further on in time it'll become clear that maybe even though you went through all of these trysts and heartache, that in all the time you thought you were fighting to get things to work in your favor, that at the end of the day, in the grand scope of things it's revealed that the universe was always working in your favor ❤️

I remember my first love, we almost got married (story of my life lmao 🤣) but yeah I loved him  unconditionally and when he left me 3yrs later I ran him down, did all of the textbook wrong things to do in the aftermath of a breakup. I didn't know how to move on, pick up the pieces, was young so no money or CC for psychics at the time lol man I prayed to God so hard and I ultimately angry with God and stopped talking to him for years (probably 8yrs) because I felt like soooo many traumatic things were happening in my life that the universe was working 100% against me. I almost gave up on life a few times in between as well, was really depressed. It was only until 10yrs later I saw that the Universe was actually working FOR me, I was just unwilling to accept, was going against the grain. I'm grateful now that my first love left me, he would've cheated on me repeatedly and my life would've been miserable. Not to mention I would've missed out on so many life lessons, I learned to be independent, I accomplished things on my own that he thought I needed him for  I traveled, in fact he tried to cheat on the girl he's in a long term relationship with, with me, several times, he contacted me to hook up, date, whatever, while with her, after 5,7,8 years. I just block /ignore him. But I guess what I mean to say is, in the moment, it feels like nothing is working for you, you're being put onto a new path and the road isn't easy but sometimes there's a greater plan in store, something that'll make you a greater person someone who can even help people, a. Lightworker if you will. Predictions can give you a glimpse of the future, but the best thing we can all do is stand in our power no matter what comes our way, invest in ourselves, and keep walking forward, what is to be will be, what is for us will be for us, whoever /whatever will fall into place in our forward path and if they don't, then they are not FOR us....❤️

anything