Author Topic: Tivon  (Read 5285 times)

Offline Mario

Tivon
« on: March 06, 2019, 05:13:16 PM »
Has anyone spoke to Tivon before? i might try her out.

Offline gwdwantstotalk

Re: Tivon
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2019, 10:08:40 PM »
Spoke to her twice. I honestly do like her. She got a minor timeline correct for me, but major one is months out.

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 08:17:43 PM »
I like her. She consistently nailed timelines for me. But I think I used her too much. Felt so silly needing the reassurance. I could read it in her chats, her exasperation with me. Heck, I was tiring myself out.
But she was accurate for me on numerous occasions.

Offline Mario

« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2019, 04:55:14 PM »
i just spoke to her and i really liked her; she nailed my POI personality to the point with just a name and told me something that no one els picked up before that i found out it was true that same day.

the only thing im not sure about is the time frames that she gave me, they changed ... im hoping her predictions pan out, because so far everyone seemed to be wrong so far but she picked up on stuff no one els did so im hopeful
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 04:58:05 PM by Mario »

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2019, 04:54:31 AM »
I like her. She consistently nailed timelines for me. But I think I used her too much. Felt so silly needing the reassurance. I could read it in her chats, her exasperation with me. Heck, I was tiring myself out.

That being said? Was she accurate about the now for you? Emotions and other stuff that u didn’t think about? She told me some weird stuff that I didn’t think about person but now starting to make sense when it comes to my situation

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2019, 10:35:05 AM »

That being said? Was she accurate about the now for you? Emotions and other stuff that u didn’t think about? She told me some weird stuff that I didn’t think about person but now starting to make sense when it comes to my situation
Hi. Overall she was pretty darn accurate about everything. The now, contact, personality and she’s fast and won’t waste your time.

Offline simsim

« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2019, 01:31:22 PM »

Hi. Overall she was pretty darn accurate about everything. The now, contact, personality and she’s fast and won’t waste your time.

Yah I was impressed by her, I spoke to her for the first time recently also and she did pick up on stuff that was impressive because I never gave her a date of a birth yet she Nailed the personality so clearly she was not using astrology and I have no idea how she did it.

She keeps getting the patient card in my readings lol. So I’ll just have to wait and see, but from past experience and false hope. I’m moving on with my life....

I asked her if I would be meeting someone new, and she said yes but it won’t work out and I’ll end up with my POI lol

So I’m just gonna focus on my career for now haha

Offline Mario

« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2019, 11:07:41 PM »
intresting! she tells me my POI is in love with me still and stuff will change because we arent talking now lol. i doubt it but who knows.

anyone els spoke to heR?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2019, 02:50:21 AM »
Did not like her. I used the chat feature, maybe that's why? The patience card showed up for me too. Do I see a trend here...hmmm.  ::)

What I did not like is that she asked me questions, was not straightforward with her answers until I have answered the questions she asked. I don't want to give too much away about why I didn't like my reading, but if interested you can PM me.

Also her statements were pretty general.

Offline Mario

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2019, 10:53:16 PM »
Did not like her. I used the chat feature, maybe that's why? The patience card showed up for me too. Do I see a trend here...hmmm.  ::)

What I did not like is that she asked me questions, was not straightforward with her answers until I have answered the questions she asked. I don't want to give too much away about why I didn't like my reading, but if interested you can PM me.

but based on her answers did she seems accurate?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2019, 01:37:16 AM »

but based on her answers did she seems accurate?

The only accurate thing was what she told me after she asked me a question and I gave her the answer and she repeated back to me what I said. Everything else was general.

But maybe she just couldn't connect with me. I'm not saying she is bad, I just didn't get a reading that was good.

Offline Mario

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2019, 06:51:28 AM »
update months later!!

tivon was wrong about everything also....

thanks god i havent wasted time + money on any psychic readings anymore (couple of months now)

i met someone new and im happy...

all psychics did was give me false hope rather me moving on eith my life