Author Topic: My Experience with Jennifer Wallens and Jamie FitzPatrick(Best Psychic Directory  (Read 7228 times)

Offline NoFrauds

So I got a reading from Jennifer Wallens and Jamie FitzPatrick from Best Psychic Directory and to say they were underwhelming is an understatement. They were general and vague, and I although I do know that this is to be taken as a form of entertainment, I expected more since they are so highly rated. They were Terrible. What about anyone else?

Offline lunalove

i tried Jamie FitzPatrick because of her high ratings... never again lol. Not only was she vague but she wasn't very responsive - like there was a lot of pauses and short awkward silences.  There was no flow to the conversation - similar to talking to someone for the first time and having to pull teeth for a response. She didn't feel into the reading or connected at all if she really had a gift.

Offline Cteebaby1

I’ve had great reading with JAIME. She is great with predictions and present information.

Offline skylark

I liked both of these ladies. I know with the click service it can cause pauses and delays so perhaps that is why there was silence at times on the call.  If a call is quiet, why would you stay on the line?? Doesn't make sense. 😵 Jennifer tapped into my situation and she was very nice. Jaime was very accurate and I have been calling her frequently for a few years. She has been spot on and taps into what is going on in my life. I recommend both but feel Jaime is more gifted and on point as far as predictions.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2021, 06:16:34 PM by skylark »

Offline Cteebaby1

I liked both of these ladies. I know with the click service it can cause pauses and delays so perhaps that is why there was silence at times on the call. Jennifer tapped into my situation and she was very nice. Jaime was very accurate and I have been calling her frequently for a few years. She has been spot on and taps into what is going on in my life. I recommend both but feel Jaime is more gifted and on point as far as predictions.
I’m going to pm you

Offline skylark

She has been on point for me. I liked her! I have been reading with her for years and she has been accurate with her predictions.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2020, 01:59:46 AM by skylark »

Offline Buttercup

I haven’t tried Jennifer but I read with Jamie several times couple of years ago. I have to say she was great with picking up on the current situation. Quite accurate actually BUT terrible at predictions. Whatever she said not only didn’t happen but the opposite of it did. Now looking back I know she was just picking up on my energy then and what I really wanted. She’s sweet though. But disappointing.
I want to try Jennifer though.

Offline skylark

Jamie and Jennifer have been accurate for me. I did not have the experience that you are recalling.
Jamie and Jennifer were both accurate with my predictions. Not everyone can be right for everyone. ;D

Offline mii20

I read with both of them, and both of them were wrong 😑 they told me I wouldn’t get the job, and I did get it. They also told me POI would reach out end of March and that never happened.

Offline Engagement2

right. both were wrong for me too. Actually I spoke to some on Best Psychic Directory, and were all wrong.

Offline Opaclife

How much do they charge?

Offline mii20

@opaclife I believe Jamie is 5.99/minute and Jennifer I can’t remember :/