Author Topic: Can I get others perspectives and opinions?  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Lutley74

Can I get others perspectives and opinions?
« on: March 04, 2019, 11:20:36 PM »
When psychics don't tell us the truth, and tell us what we "want to hear," do you think they know the truth and don't want to say it becuase we will blame them, or do you think that they don't know and fill in bs - false info- with what we want to hear? I am trying to understand others when they are upset saying the psychic told them "what they want to hear." I am trying to understand the context of that.

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Can I get others perspectives and opinions?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 11:37:08 PM »
It could be that the person is a scammer with no ability but to keep the client happy says what most everyone want to hear.

Offline Mario

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2019, 02:14:32 AM »
many tell you what you want to hear or give you only positive news so you leave a positive review because negative reviews do in fact harm the psychic.

most people sadly dont like hearing the truth which is why you will find huge lines on psychics that give positive only readings while the ones that are honest and direct have lots of negative reviews because it doesn't like up with rest of the fairy-tale readers.

from my experience even the ones that give negative news told me positive stuff and it never came to pass FML lol

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2019, 03:12:50 PM »
In my early days of psychics I would never call the psychic back again if they told me what I didn't want to hear.  I also left negative feedback because I thought they weren't connected.   I don't do that anymore.  If they told me what I wanted to hear I'd maybe leave positive feedback, but more importantly I would call them again to find out how things are coming along and why contact didn't happen etc.
These days, if I don't get any valid information that the psychic can read me after 3 minutes I hang up. Most good psychics will want you to not say much, so that they can gain your trust by showing you their gift, then you ask your questions.  I'm fine with birthdays, as it gives me something to say so they can connect to my voice.  Yana has you talk about the weather or the time. 

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 02:09:40 AM »
I think real psychics will not hold back and if they see something negative they will tell you. I think that most psychics on those hotlines are not real and therefore what they are good at is telling you a story. So I think some of them tell you a positive story and some can tell you a negative story. They put enough details that you can't verify so that it makes you feel like they know what they are talking about. Each of those fake psychics has their own way of telling a story so some might enjoy saying something positive and some might really enjoy saying something negative.

I don't think because if it's a negative reading, then it must be accurate. Nope, I had negative readings that were far less accurate than positive ones.

So I think the main thing is to identify the fake psychics who tell stories and are very good at making up a believable story, actually I think this is a skill that can be cultivated and perfected. I've been told this by people who know psychics who work for hotlines who openly admitted that they are actors telling stories and it's all fake.

Offline sharon

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 03:37:27 PM »
There was this one reader and he told me what I wanted to hear when I called him on one of those lines. One week later I called him again but this time his private number and he told me that I am going to die. I was asking about my back than boyfriend and he didn't even want to talk about him, he kept telling me that I will die and that our relationship is ended. I asked him why he told me something else a week earlier and now he is telling me all this negative stuff I didn't even ask about... anyway he told me that on line they are not allowed to say anything negative, so he had to lie to me.

That was back in 2012. I am still alive but we did split up indeed.

Every reader is different though. I appreciate readers who tell me the truth.

Offline marciamia

« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2019, 03:48:24 PM »
Well, sounds like he’s gonna be right because we’re all going to die at some point 🙄  but how terrible and creepy though.

Offline sharon

« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2019, 04:34:11 PM »
yeah right?

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2019, 04:57:33 PM »
That's insane.  They are told not to give negative readings? Smh

Offline Mario

« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2019, 05:00:05 PM »
I think real psychics will not hold back and if they see something negative they will tell you. I think that most psychics on those hotlines are not real and therefore what they are good at is telling you a story. So I think some of them tell you a positive story and some can tell you a negative story. They put enough details that you can't verify so that it makes you feel like they know what they are talking about. Each of those fake psychics has their own way of telling a story so some might enjoy saying something positive and some might really enjoy saying something negative.

I don't think because if it's a negative reading, then it must be accurate. Nope, I had negative readings that were far less accurate than positive ones.

So I think the main thing is to identify the fake psychics who tell stories and are very good at making up a believable story, actually I think this is a skill that can be cultivated and perfected. I've been told this by people who know psychics who work for hotlines who openly admitted that they are actors telling stories and it's all fake.

this is exactly why i ask about the now and test the person with questions i know the answers for.... many failed yet some were correct and picked up more than i in fact didnt know about that turned out to be accurate. prediction the future is impossible (from ym experince) yet picking up about the now some are in fact gifted