Author Topic: Readers say to wait for POI to make contact but should I?  (Read 3848 times)

Offline Lady_C

Re: Readers say to wait for POI to make contact but should I?
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2019, 11:58:45 AM »
Intuition and gut feelings aside, has anyone initiated contact with POI in spite of psychic advice not to and to wait for them to initiate contact?  How did it work out for you?

Just an update on my situation.

My POI and I had a bad breakup last February I stopped talking to him and tried to reach out to him to no avail in August. I'm now going through a phase of tying up loose ends and for some reason my ex seemed to be on my mind the past few days so guess what? I tried to reach out to him again. BUT....... it actually worked in my favour because he was open to talking.

The conversation was more like a catch up like you do with an old friend, we laughed and joked around and he was happy to hear from me. Every psychic I called advised me to hold off speaking to him, that he needs space to process his feeling, let him come back to me even as the months went on. When I told them that I reached out to him in August they then turned around and said I shouldn't have done this and that he got my message but there's a delay in the response. What a load of crap!

He actually went on vacation in August and lost his phone so he didn't even get my message and the reason he didn't reach out to me was because he thought I wouldn't want to hear from him again. I'm so glad I followed my gut intuition because he is happy to be on speaking terms again. I'm not looking for a reconciliation it's more of case of opening the lines of communication.

I'm definitely not putting much stock into psychics anymore, only one said that if I reach out he would be happy to hear from me. They all said he has moved on and that I shouldn't give him any power over me by initiating contact.

Moving forward now, if I do seek a reading I definitely won't put too much stock into it. I still can't believe I held off a year of no contact only to find my ex is quite okay with speaking to me.

These psychics clearly tell us this to keep us coming back, follow your own intuition and don't listen to these psychics, not all of them have our best interest at heart.

anything