Author Topic: Mercury Retrograde  (Read 4406 times)

ladya

Re: Mercury Retrograde
« Reply #15 on: March 04, 2019, 04:17:34 PM »
https://youtu.be/zkGSDfFRnHE

He makes some excellent points throughout this video. Just some food for thought.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2019, 10:39:27 AM »
I am a firm believer that yes it does affect things such as communications. I have also noted that when I get readings during this period they are either delayed or inaccurate and unclear, especially tool readings.

BE CAREFUL WHEN YOU ORDER READINGS OR SPELL CASTING DURING THIS TIME

I have seen it again and again when I consult others and when I do readings for myself and others. Any info you get during that time could be misguiding, confusing or just plain inaccurate. You will simply waste your time and money or if your lucky enough, the reader will disappear and refund you.

I had ordered a couple of pendulum and card readings from 2 trusted Etsy sellers lately, forgetting that it was Mercury RX and they got nearly everything off.

With that being said, some signs are affected more than others. Those with a predominant air element in their natal charts, which symbolizes communications, are affected the most. Same goes with people with a strong Saturn in their chart e.g Saturn square mercury or an ascendant ruled by Saturn.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2019, 11:55:00 AM »
I subscribe to Psychic Wills horoscopes and he just sent out a great horoscope email today actually breaking down how the retrograde affects each sign......  It was interesting to me.  I read all of them to see if they were different.  It definitely seemed as if it affects some signs more than others.

Ye because certain signs are ruled by certain planets. You should always read it from your ascendant sign and not your sun sign. Ascendant for physical reality and moon for how you’ll interpret whatever is happening.

Now I have to google that -- I do not know the difference and maybe Ive been reading the wrong sign for myself all these years?

Offline tacobelle914

Jupiter Retrograde
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 08:17:21 PM »
What about the recent Jupiter Retrograde? (Started April 10)
I feel like since that thing came around yesterday a bunch of stuff has been happening for me.
Anyone else?

ladya

Re: Jupiter Retrograde
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 10:45:31 PM »
What about the recent Jupiter Retrograde? (Started April 10)
I feel like since that thing came around yesterday a bunch of stuff has been happening for me.
Anyone else?

this could be due to a multitude of different reasons. maybe you have a number of planets that are in jupiter's rulership or your chart ruler is jupiter. Perhaps you're going through a jupiter period. It's not really something that can be generalized. what type of things have been happening? you have to really analyze a chart to understand why certain things are happening.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 10:48:06 PM by ladya »

Offline Beesa

« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2019, 12:44:00 AM »
Jupiter's retrograde half the year, it won't mean much unless your chart's sensitive to Jupiter. Or if your Jupiter is already retrograde in your chart, and even then it's probably not Jupiter alone doing it.