Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > Storefront Psychics & Online Services

Let’s just cut to the chase! WHO ARE YOUR FAVOURITE READERS!!!

(1/1)

Winterwonderland:
Hey everyone,

I’ve seen in a few different threads where people mention they’re go to favourites and some don’t like to tell anyone. We are all in the same boat, telling someone who works for you won’t prevent you from reading from them again afterall which reader will turn down money..

U.K. USA California psychics bitewine from all readers in the world lol...

so guys, who are your favourite readers? Which readers have been right for you? And who are the best?! X x x x

Love2lovenj:
Lol i think sometimes we don't want to share especially if its someone who isn't on often. Only because it will be hard to get time to chat with them if they are busy.

I will reserve my favorites until the end of the march since that's when big predictions should be taking place.

dreamer1234:

--- Quote from: Winterwonderland on February 28, 2019, 09:12:10 PM ---Hey everyone,

I’ve seen in a few different threads where people mention they’re go to favourites and some don’t like to tell anyone. We are all in the same boat, telling someone who works for you won’t prevent you from reading from them again afterall which reader will turn down money..

U.K. USA California psychics bitewine from all readers in the world lol...

so guys, who are your favourite readers? Which readers have been right for you? And who are the best?! X x x x

--- End quote ---

Erikka Chris Lynn

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version