Author Topic: Psychics who don't want to take you as a client  (Read 4962 times)

Offline gwdwantstotalk

Psychics who don't want to take you as a client
« on: February 28, 2019, 04:41:31 PM »
I have never talked to Ezra before, but I think he's rejecting all my attempts. Do you guys have any psychics who do this to you?

Offline persephone

Re: Psychics who don't want to take you as a client
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2019, 08:41:39 PM »
YES! Two days ago I called Love Nurse 7 and after a brief intro for about 2 minutes she hung up and blocked me. No explanations, NOTHING!!! I tried to cal her back thinking it was a technical issue, but the system told me that I was blocked. Pretty rude IMO.
And of course she charged me for those minutes LOL! I called Keen and explained what happened and they refunded me the money she charged me.
« Last Edit: February 28, 2019, 08:44:02 PM by persephone »

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2019, 01:19:12 AM »
Erwann and Miss Jenny Psychic both refunded me on etsy.

Cali has me blocked on bitwine.

havent heard from angela in a while

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2019, 03:42:00 AM »
I’ve had that happen.

I don’t get it

I suspect they have another account and read with you before

Offline njlady

« Reply #4 on: March 04, 2019, 03:44:28 PM »
I was blocked once this past summer(?) by someone I never spoke to.  I was trying to get an appointment.  No idea why.  I'm not a serial caller (probably 3 calls in the last 5 months and one of them was about 4 minutes long), I leave positive feedback or no feedback, I don't give anyone a hard time and I'm very pleasant to speak with.  The only reason I was upset was because she kept jerking me around with an appointment and having me get in line repeatedly.  Completely unprofessional.  She should have just told me right off she didn't want to read for me.

If someone feels they aren't a good fit, no problem.

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2019, 02:39:29 PM »
tarot manhattan has me blocked  :-X on bitwine.

I G I'm not too upset...her March contact predictions did not pan out. So she was wrong I guess.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2019, 12:52:44 AM »

Well, several of us did warn you that you would find yourself getting blocked by readers due to leaving so many yellow ratings for those who don't tell you what you want, and admitting you do a lot of non-paid calls. If you were to try to call back those people, you would likely find more who have blocked you.

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 03:52:01 AM »
I was blocked once this past summer(?) by someone I never spoke to.  I was trying to get an appointment.  No idea why.  I'm not a serial caller (probably 3 calls in the last 5 months and one of them was about 4 minutes long), I leave positive feedback or no feedback, I don't give anyone a hard time and I'm very pleasant to speak with.  The only reason I was upset was because she kept jerking me around with an appointment and having me get in line repeatedly.  Completely unprofessional.  She should have just told me right off she didn't want to read for me.

Readers can't block someone they have never spoken to. You have to be in their chat, or in their account history somehow for them to have access to block you. However the new bitwine chat they put out to the readers over the last year has had a lot of connection issues that I myself have had frustrating experiences with. So the chat may have been glitching, or the reader could have been busy.

Offline Spaceship29

« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2019, 11:54:54 AM »

Readers can't block someone they have never spoken to. You have to be in their chat, or in their account history somehow for them to have access to block you. However the new bitwine chat they put out to the readers over the last year has had a lot of connection issues that I myself have had frustrating experiences with. So the chat may have been glitching, or the reader could have been busy.

Idk I have had some Weird ones I’ve never spoken to and even check to see if their name changes in my history. Which is why I believe they may have a second account or something

Offline unicornlove

« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2019, 05:01:41 PM »

Well, several of us did warn you that you would find yourself getting blocked by readers due to leaving so many yellow ratings for those who don't tell you what you want, and admitting you do a lot of non-paid calls. If you were to try to call back those people, you would likely find more who have blocked you.

no tarot manhattan I paid and read with her multiple times

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2019, 05:06:34 PM »
[/quote]

no tarot manhattan I paid and read with her multiple times
[/quote]

It is possible she knew she lied to you and wanted to avoid facing your later reaction when you found out. I have had readers block me for that reason before to cover their own selves. Some will say fake/ positive stuff in the moment to avoid risk of backlash, then block to avoid having to admit or explain why they did that later.

Offline njlady

« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2019, 07:46:34 PM »

This was on Keen, and they sure can.

anything