Author Topic: Maybe predictions help you cope so if they are wrong its sort of ok?  (Read 5099 times)

Offline Clarita

In early December I had a melt down situation to do with a POI and called several psychics on Kasamba. Most told me he would be back in touch very soon. One (Hecate Moon) told me not until February. Well, he blocked me in December and Im still blocked, no contact. I wished him a happy Christmas by text & got no reply. I went back to Kasamba late December and the Psychics I got in touch with pushed out the contact date from him. As you can see none transpired. However, honestly, it helped me cope at the time with the belief that he would be in touch. Even though they were wrong or outright lying to me it did help me at the time. Yet, I still find myself thinking about the February prediction which seemed so far away in early December when I was in the middle of the situation with the POI. I wonder, maybe she was right. I tried to get back in touch with her but she blocked me too. Literally no idea why. I rated her 5 stars. Hecate Moon is her name on Kasamba if any of you have experience with her.

Offline Clarita

Re: Maybe predictions help you cope so if they are wrong its sort of ok?
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2019, 01:34:52 PM »
I completely disagree. A psychic giving false promises is no help. Before i knew of this board, I called faery lady. She said poi would reach out the next month. I was hopeful. My heart broke when the date came and went. I called three other times and it was always the next month. Im shocked you could believe that a lying psychic could in anyway be helpful..... on the other hand when i called kisha worried abt whether i might lose my home.... she said it will be a struggle for me for some time financially but that she saw me scraping thru..... that very evening i received a refund check in the mail. False hope and lies is never helpful. The long term devastation and disappointment isnt worth the fake hope. Only real realistic predictions help. In my opinion of ourse.
Sorry to shock you. For me yes it helped me cope, I believed them that he would be back in touch. It got me through Christmas and New Years.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 03:30:04 PM »
It can help you cope in the short run. But in the long run it makes things worse. I was in serious shock for about 6 months after breaking up due to a combination of factors. So I really don't know if I could have coped any other than than by getting readings. I look back and it was such a bad situation all the way around. If the rest of my life had been solid around me I wouldn't have fallen back on getting readings. Once you get in a space like that it takes time to build your life back up. Sometimes we just need to buy ourselves some time to get through something. I believe readings can help you do that. But it can turn into buying more and more time hoping things will turn around. Do what you need to do but have an eye towards bringing something else into your life that builds you up.
One of the Psychics I had contacted early December was David James on Kasamba. Late December I went back to him and told him his prediction hadnt panned out. David told me that the guy clearly didnt have interest in getting in touch and that I was advised to work on my emotional healing. Not bad advice, he was right. It did make me question however about the prediction in the first place. He and several others had said the POI would be in touch. Were they all wrong or lying or maybe the POI changed his mind. David James said at some point in the future we would have contact again, me and the POI. Im not holding my breath and Im not going back to more Psychics to ask them the same question. I believe either they will be like David James and say 'look the guy doesnt seem interested in being in touch with you' or they will continue to push out contact date or feed me stories.

Offline picaflor

« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2019, 06:18:06 AM »
Hecate Moon is full of shit, just like most psychics on Kasamba... the only one I think is real is Danielle, but even then... predictions are hard, because of free will.... and I believe, that when you hear the future you already change it because you know..... you know what I mean? But I do agree with you, if you are freaking out and you need someone to talk to, and you run out of friends to talk to (about some topic relationship you are stuck in) it's not a bad idea to call up a "psychic" just for a bit, with an understanding of the predictions not guaranteed... don't believe everything you hear. :( Sad, I know.

Offline Abundantia

It can help you cope in the short run. But in the long run it makes things worse. I was in serious shock for about 6 months after breaking up due to a combination of factors. So I really don't know if I could have coped any other than than by getting readings. I look back and it was such a bad situation all the way around. If the rest of my life had been solid around me I wouldn't have fallen back on getting readings. Once you get in a space like that it takes time to build your life back up. Sometimes we just need to buy ourselves some time to get through something. I believe readings can help you do that. But it can turn into buying more and more time hoping things will turn around. Do what you need to do but have an eye towards bringing something else into your life that builds you up.
One of the Psychics I had contacted early December was David James on Kasamba. Late December I went back to him and told him his prediction hadnt panned out. David told me that the guy clearly didnt have interest in getting in touch and that I was advised to work on my emotional healing. Not bad advice, he was right. It did make me question however about the prediction in the first place. He and several others had said the POI would be in touch. Were they all wrong or lying or maybe the POI changed his mind. David James said at some point in the future we would have contact again, me and the POI. Im not holding my breath and Im not going back to more Psychics to ask them the same question. I believe either they will be like David James and say 'look the guy doesnt seem interested in being in touch with you' or they will continue to push out contact date or feed me stories.

David James was extremely rude (I absolutely wasn't) and totally off the mark. I was shocked that such a reader could be let on a psychic site.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2019, 07:13:48 AM »

David James was extremely rude (I absolutely wasn't) and totally off the mark. I was shocked that such a reader could be let on a psychic site.
David James has wisdom and hes quite straight talking. I've liked him in the past as an advisor.

anything