Author Topic: Psychic Source Experience?  (Read 12416 times)

Offline Jenjen

Re: Psychic Source Experience?
« Reply #15 on: June 08, 2020, 08:24:33 PM »
Everyone on there is a fraud except for Delia. She’s the only one who’s ever accurate for me. If she says it’s going to happen, it will. If she says it’s not going to happen, it won’t. I’ve tried every psychic on that website. She was the only one who stood strong.

Bridgette gave me accurate predictions when I used to use p.source . One of the only ones who told me the truth about my ex . I’ve never tried anyone else on that site but I’m glad u found success . 😂 @ why u are banned now lol

Bridgette is good at present. None of her predictions ever happened though I forgot about her. I kept making new accounts to get that 30 min for $10 special and after two years they finally found a way to force stop my psychic addiction lmao.

y

Can they ban you from a site? I keep hearing and reading about people being block? How does one know...maybe I have been blocked from Asknow. So confused..

Offline Intheotherside

« Reply #16 on: June 10, 2020, 08:00:46 PM »
My experience was not good. I thought it was good until I realized they were taking notes, and MAJOR things happened the opposite.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #17 on: June 11, 2020, 12:26:04 AM »
My experience was not good. I thought it was good until I realized they were taking notes, and MAJOR things happened the opposite.

So unfair...

anything