Author Topic: Psychic Source Experience?  (Read 11844 times)

Offline artslove

Psychic Source Experience?
« on: February 24, 2019, 05:54:51 AM »
I used psychic source a couple years back before I got into keen (dangerous addiction), but I started getting back into it because I've been feeling so hopeless, confused and heartbroken. This guy and I were dating for so long, and he just ended things and I never really got closure of any sort. So, I guess I don't really know if things are over or not.

I spoke with Athena a few days ago. She seemed pretty accurate and had a TON of people waiting in her line, so I assume she has to be somewhat decent. Just waiting for the predictions to pan out.

Have any of you guys had decent experiences/predictions that came to pass?

I think I trust psychic source a little more than Keen, but I'm not exactly 100% sure yet.

Offline Mario

Re: Psychic Source Experience?
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 02:29:06 AM »
psychic source advisers are wayyyyyyy better than keen, anyone can get hired at keen while PS does reading tests to see if the person is an actual psychic or not.
that being said; i would recommend that you dont fall into the PSYCHIC hole that many of us did... it will just cost you money and lead you to false hope (speaking from personal experiences).
im old fashion and i believe if someone wants to be a part of your life, they will make it happen. simple as that.

from all the people i talked to and i talked to a bunch because i have a post here about my experience, so far NOTHING came to pass!! im still hopeful but its starting to feel like false hope.

also from other personal experience, when a psychic has lots of people in line its because she/he tells them what they want to hear, which is why people come back.... and the actually good ones that are direct and blunt have lots of comments saying "no connection" or that they were wrong.... trust me i was one of them because i reviewed before giving a prediction a chance yet turned out to be accurate.

there was only one psychic that had prediction come to pass for me and my good friend....both of us got negative readings and she apologized for it but with time she was the ONLY person to be right.

and that psychic is called SAMMIE so when i just recently spoke to her again and got something positive for the first time, it actually gave me hope haha

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 03:24:26 AM »
psychic source advisers are wayyyyyyy better than keen, anyone can get hired at keen while PS does reading tests to see if the person is an actual psychic or not.
that being said; i would recommend that you dont fall into the PSYCHIC hole that many of us did... it will just cost you money and lead you to false hope (speaking from personal experiences).
im old fashion and i believe if someone wants to be a part of your life, they will make it happen. simple as that.

from all the people i talked to and i talked to a bunch because i have a post here about my experience, so far NOTHING came to pass!! im still hopeful but its starting to feel like false hope.

also from other personal experience, when a psychic has lots of people in line its because she/he tells them what they want to hear, which is why people come back.... and the actually good ones that are direct and blunt have lots of comments saying "no connection" or that they were wrong.... trust me i was one of them because i reviewed before giving a prediction a chance yet turned out to be accurate.

there was only one psychic that had prediction come to pass for me and my good friend....both of us got negative readings and she apologized for it but with time she was the ONLY person to be right.

and that psychic is called SAMMIE so when i just recently spoke to her again and got something positive for the first time, it actually gave me hope haha

I think PS is better also. I saw a post stating they actually screen ppl and i think thats good. I thought about trying bridgette based on your review. How do u feel about her now. I never really used PS. I only used it once so maybe thats why im gettin a bunch of email coupons etc

Offline artslove

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 03:46:46 PM »
Ok! Thanks! I actually spoke to Bridgette yesterday and she was too the point. But the time frames are kind of far out :( so I’m not sure if it is accurate yet.

I’m going to try and talk to Sammie! Thank you!

Offline simsim

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 10:07:33 PM »
Ok! Thanks! I actually spoke to Bridgette yesterday and she was too the point. But the time frames are kind of far out :( so I’m not sure if it is accurate yet.

I’m going to try and talk to Sammie! Thank you!

Bridgette sucks when it comes to timings and predictions yet the best when it comes to the NOW!! she can see stuff no one els did.

sammie is also good, i spoke to her twice and got to different outcomes two weeks a part so i have no idea what to think anymore.

good thing i stopped with the psychic readings... felt like burning money at this point

Offline gwdwantstotalk

« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2019, 09:23:11 PM »
I've spoken to over 200 psychics on PS and over 300 on Keen, so here are my two cents. Ultimate outcome predictions are yet to come, so I can't comment on the psychics mentioned below.

If you do your research, Keen has some decently priced psychics, but reviews are all over the place and there is debate on whether or not reviews are deleted so that might make it difficult to find the right psychic.

I like PS a lot better. If you don't know who to read with, the chances of connecting with a better quality psychic are higher on PS than on Keen. Found that out the hard and expensive way. Though the prices are bit higher on PS, I find it easier to control spending with their system.

And just some technicalities to point out. Keen doesn't let you leave feedback after two weeks, so a lot of the psychics will go--well, give it 2 more weeks. I wanted to go back and leave some feedback on the ones who used the 2w time frame, but found that I couldn't...coincidentally. So if you're going to leave a review, leave it asap haha. PS gives you a three month time frame.

I tried and no longer even touch AskNow.

Offline nancy

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2019, 10:32:13 PM »
I was regular customer on PS 2 years ago.  I tried all premium psychic on PS and i'm confident to say that they're all wrong (99%).  I tried keen, CP, psychic access, psychic center, and psychic power , KISHA but everyone was wrong.   I'm not bitter toward psychic but I have learned valuable lesson.  I hardly do reading now a day, Thank god for that experienced. 

Offline simsim

« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2019, 11:30:17 PM »
I was regular customer on PS 2 years ago.  I tried all premium psychic on PS and i'm confident to say that they're all wrong (99%).  I tried keen, CP, psychic access, psychic center, and psychic power , KISHA but everyone was wrong.   I'm not bitter toward psychic but I have learned valuable lesson.  I hardly do reading now a day, Thank god for that experienced.

I’m on the exact same boat. 2 years of using only PS and nothing came to pass! They give the same timeline to everyone which is based on moon placement (astrology)

I wish my Friend didn’t interduce me to this crap. It only ended up costing way too much money, false hope and depression.

I learned that we create our own future and that if someone really loves you and wants you in their life, they will make it happen. PEROID!

Honestly if I spend this amount of money on a proper Vacy I would of healed a long time ago, not only my heart was broken but financially I’m screwed because of this crap.

I haven’t had a reading in a while and I will never do so again.

Yes im kinda still hopeful that my POI comes back and all, but my mentality is changing fast,,,, I don’t want a jerk that leaves as they please. Bye next lol

Offline nancy

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2019, 12:01:34 AM »

I’m on the exact same boat. 2 years of using only PS and nothing came to pass! They give the same timeline to everyone which is based on moon placement (astrology)

I wish my Friend didn’t interduce me to this crap. It only ended up costing way too much money, false hope and depression.

I learned that we create our own future and that if someone really loves you and wants you in their life, they will make it happen. PEROID!

Honestly if I spend this amount of money on a proper Vacy I would of healed a long time ago, not only my heart was broken but financially I’m screwed because of this crap.

I haven’t had a reading in a while and I will never do so again.

Yes im kinda still hopeful that my POI comes back and all, but my mentality is changing fast,,,, I don’t want a jerk that leaves as they please. Bye next lol

Look at the positive side at least we learn something out of it.  Sure we spend our hard earn money but we became wiser. 

Offline Sheri817

« Reply #9 on: October 29, 2019, 04:11:56 AM »
I talked to at least 10 or more back in June and they all said my ex would be back in about a month. Well, it's been 5 months so far, not a word. Save your money

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #10 on: November 04, 2019, 05:15:29 PM »
Who did you try....that is weird..all said the same time frame that has not been my experience.

Offline Jenjen

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2020, 08:49:29 PM »
This is quite interesting...thx..chickie dee.

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2020, 10:20:26 PM »
Everyone on there is a fraud except for Delia. She’s the only one who’s ever accurate for me. If she says it’s going to happen, it will. If she says it’s not going to happen, it won’t. I’ve tried every psychic on that website. She was the only one who stood strong.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2020, 10:39:53 PM »
Everyone on there is a fraud except for Delia. She’s the only one who’s ever accurate for me. If she says it’s going to happen, it will. If she says it’s not going to happen, it won’t. I’ve tried every psychic on that website. She was the only one who stood strong.

Bridgette gave me accurate predictions when I used to use p.source . One of the only ones who told me the truth about my ex . I’ve never tried anyone else on that site but I’m glad u found success . 😂 @ why u are banned now lol

Offline FreeBre

« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2020, 09:22:43 PM »

Bridgette gave me accurate predictions when I used to use p.source . One of the only ones who told me the truth about my ex . I’ve never tried anyone else on that site but I’m glad u found success . 😂 @ why u are banned now lol

Bridgette is good at present. None of her predictions ever happened though I forgot about her. I kept making new accounts to get that 30 min for $10 special and after two years they finally found a way to force stop my psychic addiction lmao.