Author Topic: Writing a book on Psychic Addictions  (Read 1566 times)

WinterElf

Writing a book on Psychic Addictions
« on: February 23, 2019, 08:35:11 PM »
 :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
« Last Edit: May 26, 2019, 01:58:18 AM by WinterElf »

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Writing a book on Psychic Addictions
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2019, 01:14:34 PM »
Thanks for sharing your experience, its very scary how we heavily rely on them to work out our relationships.
I wonder if you have any psychic on mind who you trusted the most and what platforms did you read with

thanks for sharing your story

Offline jas

« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »
Thanks for sharing your story.  I have had my addiction since 2006, however, I have actually had a few significant predictions that came to pass.  I also have found four readers that work for me, each has a different talent.  My addiction has cost my massive amounts of money but I am not as angry as some on this board.  I take full responsibility for my action.  Psychic readings use to come with a disclaimer "for entertainment purposes only".  What kept me going all these years, is the fact that I had a few outstanding predictions that came to pass.

I think it would be great to have a book that warns people of just how far down the rabbit hole a person can go with this addition.

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 04:17:58 PM »
Thanks!  I am sure there are talented psychics out there but the real issue is not about accurate vs inaccurate.  Also it is fun to talk to someone who seems to know where you are coming from and what you are struggling with.
It comes down to these issues.

1. Why are relationships usually a no go or very slow at developing when checking in on psychics and why do they develop much faster when living in the moment?
2.  The financial cost of it all and how it affects our play money that could be used for going out or taking a trip.
3.  The danger of it developing into an addiction. 
4.  The lack of hope when we get a reading about a particular question 33434 times. 

Phoenix Rising was very accurate for me and Queen of Cups... Celestial Tarot / Karma /Empathetic Emma (can be really good but then completely miss it) Jennifer Moran also can be mostly good but if you go to most of these readers more than once, the outcome will change. Phoenix rising stays pretty firm on predictions though.  (keen)

I prefer empaths if i do go to a psychic.