Author Topic: The Gift of Wisdom & The Gift of Prophecy & The Gift of Healing  (Read 1225 times)

Offline Clarita

Psychics have gifts but its not all about prophecy. The gift a Psychic has ranges in its source and its ability. On these boards what I've seen is across the spectrum from Angels to Cards to Demonic to Spirit Guides to Astrology, Runes etc. If you are just going into a reading expecting the Psychic to tell you how your future is already decided for you then you are likely missing out on a lot of what that Psychic can offer you. Granted some are just total charlatans, making stuff up I agree with those that said that on these boards. However, most successful professional Psychics have at least some ability. What you may need to figure out in advance is if their ability is in line with your expectation. To ignore the spiritual aspect of what most Psychics are doing in their work is to misout or even disrespect whats going on in a session. Many Psychics also have the gift of wisdom and the gift of healing. It may well be that your message is for you to heal. Not for the Psychic to keep you in your holding pattern waiting for a person to want you for example but to help release you by giving wisdom and healing energy.

Offline Flyingsoul

Re: The Gift of Wisdom & The Gift of Prophecy & The Gift of Healing
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2019, 10:54:59 AM »
I may not know a lot of things but I do know that not all psychic has healing ability, that will be spiritual healers. It is very rare psychic is a spiritual healer but it’s not impossible. A good psychic give you good insights, but you hold your destiny.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2019, 08:20:16 AM »
I may not know a lot of things but I do know that not all psychic has healing ability, that will be spiritual healers. It is very rare psychic is a spiritual healer but it’s not impossible. A good psychic give you good insights, but you hold your destiny.
Hi Flyingsoul, its true not all Psychics have healing ability, just that some do. Also, that your healing can be the message they are passing on to you. For you to heal from being stuck in your circumstance and be able to move on, to feel less anxiety, this is healing and can come from their message to you. The reason in part why Psychics are also called advisors is due to the gift of wisdom. Its part of what is clear seeing. That is the ability to see a situation laid out in front of them and to know how things can turn out if that path continues as is. This is where you hold your destiny as you say.

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2019, 10:29:14 AM »
 :)

anything