Author Topic: Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean  (Read 16276 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Re: Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 06:28:16 PM »
Yona has her own wesbite she is from the uk she has here thread on here. ive heard she is to be very good as well

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #31 on: May 02, 2019, 03:01:05 AM »
I’ve had things come true from both of them.

Erika is more short term though for me as well.

I think she even says she’s better for what’s coming up soon since outcomes can always change, which I respect.
what would you classify as short-term out of curiousity? or coming up in like a month or two or  in a few days to a week?

Offline user5942

« Reply #32 on: May 02, 2019, 09:56:44 AM »
I go for her 3 month forecast!

And just ask for a general on what area I want her to look at.

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #33 on: May 02, 2019, 10:05:27 AM »
What’s erika’s Website?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #34 on: May 02, 2019, 02:32:02 PM »
What’s erika’s Website?
https://www.truthintuitions.com/

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #35 on: May 02, 2019, 02:42:44 PM »
I go for her 3 month forecast!

And just ask for a general on what area I want her to look at.
oh okay and has everything in her forecast passed for you?

Offline court1130

« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2020, 04:12:49 PM »
So, I need a bit of help here. Erika is saying that POI is leaning towards staying on his own path! Not reconciling but is definitely conflicted about whether or not to stay the course. Divine Empath for sure is saying it is not over between us and there will be an opportunity to reconnect in a few months. I have to say I'm now confused. I guess time will tell, but I'm definitely confused. Chris also said he would try to come back.

Offline court1130

« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2020, 04:17:12 PM »
I also have a reading with Yona in mid August, and have had readings with LadyP, QofC18, Aries Intuition, Leeloo, Stephanie Theresa, Psychic Ari, Miss Ann, Raynee, Anthony, and other well-known readers that get things right and they all said without a doubt, it's not over. My intuition is also telling me it's not, and very strongly at that. I'm being very open-minded about this situation. I am just a bit confused now. I need to stop with these readings asap.

Offline massine

« Reply #38 on: August 04, 2020, 07:24:31 PM »
I also have a reading with Yona in mid August, and have had readings with LadyP, QofC18, Aries Intuition, Leeloo, Stephanie Theresa, Psychic Ari, Miss Ann, Raynee, Anthony, and other well-known readers that get things right and they all said without a doubt, it's not over. My intuition is also telling me it's not, and very strongly at that. I'm being very open-minded about this situation. I am just a bit confused now. I need to stop with these readings asap.

Funnily enough Ari told me that she said my ex will need up to two years before he's ready for a relationship and he will be focusing on friendships which is proven wrong. She also got his career wrong and didn't see us together. Unfortunately I have to write her off as incorrect for me because she said my ex wanted to be alone and wasn't focusing on relationships and was avoiding them but yet he's in one.... Goddess Erika gave me a negative too...

Leeloo, ST, Yona, Miss Ann, CD, Jewels and Jessie Roro and quite a few other big hitters all see him coming back, and all saw another woman causing issues. They're right about the first part and hopefully right about the second. Yona has been amazing for me.

Offline devangk3

« Reply #39 on: August 05, 2020, 03:34:47 AM »
she was terribly wrong for love and career readings 3 times in a row..never will go back to her

Offline court1130

« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2020, 11:46:19 AM »
Thanks, Massine! Yeah I'm honestly not putting too much stock in Ari because it was more fairytale. But, I've gotten enough confirmation from tarot and no tools readers that are literally all getting the same timeframes, I kid you not. All of them said by September/October communication will pick up and by the end of the year they see a reconnection . So everyone is in like with each other lol. But, I'll guess I'll see what Yona has to say. I also read with Delaney on PO and she did seem to get current right, as well. I do like her.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2020, 02:44:34 AM by court1130 »

Offline maggie214

« Reply #41 on: December 10, 2020, 06:49:03 PM »
Not sure what to think of Erika.  I mean she is SO expensive and a little vague for that price.  Unless she wows me with her prediction (and I have only read with her once and barely got one) I am not sure I would again.  I cannot spend that much money for no details.

Offline Chitowngirl

« Reply #42 on: June 08, 2023, 03:13:01 AM »
I just had my first reading with Goddess Erika and I am really impressed! She gave me a great deal of detail, didn’t ask me any questions and picked up and tuned in very quickly. She sent me pictures of the cards she pulled and the story they told was so spot on. I kept telling her, “yes, this is spot on!” I would absolutely back her and will go back to her. Highly, highly recommend her! Also, she will be honest but not unkind. For my situation she said that we can definitely have a connection but it’s probably not exactly what I’m looking for.

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2023, 07:22:46 AM »
Goddess erica was very vague, not accurate

anything