Author Topic: Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean  (Read 16284 times)

Offline dreamer1234

Re: Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2019, 08:17:10 PM »
I just read with Divine Empath i felt bits and parts were definently accurate but i felt the reading was all over the place and  contradicted herself I see up to 2 years but in x amount of years it will happen. But she could be right but was definetly sweet and like i said was accurate about me and him the only part that blew me away is the future prediction on what we would be talking about as that seems like something they would do or who they would be going with. I will be looking forward to Divine empath short term predictions to be playing out soon. I agree Erika is good for short-term and reads on current engery.

Offline Chels

« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2019, 01:03:53 AM »
I just read with Divine Empath i felt bits and parts were definently accurate but i felt the reading was all over the place and  contradicted herself I see up to 2 years but in x amount of years it will happen. But she could be right but was definetly sweet and like i said was accurate about me and him the only part that blew me away is the future prediction on what we would be talking about as that seems like something they would do or who they would be going with. I will be looking forward to Divine empath short term predictions to be playing out soon. I agree Erika is good for short-term and reads on current engery.

Keep me updated! I would like to know if anything happens!
I read with her again-- I needed advice on something with my ex. I really feel she is right but my prediction is not for a few months unless I choose to make moves now towards him so we will see! I really like her.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #17 on: March 02, 2019, 04:51:15 AM »

I read with her again-- I needed advice on something with my ex. I really feel she is right but my prediction is not for a few months unless I choose to make moves now towards him so we will see! I really like her.

Will do I feel her overall theme is correct but her long_time frame idk about but i am going to manifest it eariler. I'll keep u update on short-term prediction

Offline contraband

« Reply #18 on: March 04, 2019, 11:33:46 AM »
where is DE's website?

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #19 on: March 04, 2019, 11:41:42 AM »
What is her website? X

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #20 on: March 04, 2019, 11:43:48 AM »
where is DE's website?

http://divineempath.com

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #21 on: March 04, 2019, 12:22:57 PM »
Which type of reading did you guys have with her? X

Offline Blueeyedbella

« Reply #22 on: March 04, 2019, 12:31:44 PM »
Which type of reading did you guys have with her? X

I had the 3 questions email reading. She was extremely detailed in her reaponses to my questions . Prediction timeframe is still a couple of weeks away, so I cannot comment on accuracy yet, but she picked up on some current situation details no other reader has picked up on. So I def suggest giving her a try.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2019, 10:28:34 PM »

prediction didn't come true :'( maybe it'll be a few days late dunno kept up high vibes  maybe her other prediction will happen etc will update if Erikka's happens sun/mon.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 03:48:35 AM by dreamer1234 »

josh34

« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2019, 06:20:57 AM »
I just realized after looking at notes that she gave me a number for when I'd get a job (after going many months without one) and she was correct for the month. She was also right about a few good predictions.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2019, 07:52:04 AM »
I just realized after looking at notes that she gave me a number for when I'd get a job (after going many months without one) and she was correct for the month. She was also right about a few good predictions.

who? Erikka or divine empath?

josh34

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2019, 05:58:42 PM »

who? Erikka or divine empath?

This was from Erika. I can't say she's as accurate as my most trusted readers (Everyone knows who those are by now lol) but she can be VERY accurate and VERY good. I would trust her over a lot of 'renowned' readers mentioned here. But still, not as much as my most trusted ones. I'd give her a "6-7/10" in terms of how "good" she is, from my experience. She definitely picks up on things. She even picked up that something will happen around the time of a celebration, as did Yona. She can be VERY detailed, and she can be VERY good. She's never actually been wrong for me as of yet, but I've only read with her about 3 times? 4? 5?

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #27 on: March 09, 2019, 06:10:01 PM »
who are your most trusted readers again? do u read with erikka on p.o or her wesbite? Good to hear she hasn't been wrong for you. i'm hoping her prediction happens this weekend. so why isn't she your trusted reader? asking out of curiosty is it because you haven't read with her alot?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2019, 06:11:37 PM by dreamer1234 »

josh34

« Reply #28 on: March 09, 2019, 06:18:47 PM »
who are your most trusted readers again? do u read with erikka on p.o or her wesbite? Good to hear she hasn't been wrong for you. i'm hoping her prediction happens this weekend. so why isn't she your trusted reader? asking out of curiosty is it because you haven't read with her alot?

It was on PO:) She also has a youtube channel I believe? Might be a good thing to look at! And yes! Because I haven't gotten a lot of reads from her. My most accurate is Abundant Visions and Mattie, and Yona:)

Offline Chels

« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2019, 02:49:37 PM »

It was on PO:) She also has a youtube channel I believe? Might be a good thing to look at! And yes! Because I haven't gotten a lot of reads from her. My most accurate is Abundant Visions and Mattie, and Yona:)

What site are they on?