Author Topic: Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean  (Read 16507 times)

Offline Chels

Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean
« on: February 23, 2019, 03:16:37 AM »
Hiiiii.
So, I had a reading from Erika (who I've read with before-her last contact came true & her love forecast before) & Divine Empath just a couple weeks in between.

Erika pulled cards 'consistent' 'phone convo' 'long-term' 'autumn' meaning communication would improve being consistent and the phone convo but things wouldnt really start to pick up until the Autumn season.

Divine Empath told me at first she didn't think contact would happen until the Autumn season but then picked up that I would have a 'flood of text messages' from him then he would call me on my birthday (June) so explains the 'consistent' and 'phone convo' card with Erika.

Also-read with 'Psychic side' - she also said he would start to make more effort in June.

So I am kinda blown away. All I gave them was names & birthdays. Anyone read with them & thoughts?! like I said Erika has been right for me before. I have heard they are in the most accurate by the reviews on here.

josh34

Re: Goddess Erika/Divine Empath Purple ocean
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2019, 03:22:24 AM »
She's the only legitimate person I know of on Purple Ocean. She's been super for me.

Offline Chels

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 08:33:08 PM »
Thanks for replying. So, did you have short term predictons come true with her? She predicted contact in 3 - 4 months which think it will happen before that but that may be for when it starts to be consistent.

Offline Kelbell

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 08:56:03 PM »
Is Divine Empath also Psychic Kate? I did look on PO but when I type Divine Empath in, Psychic Kate pops up..So I wasn't sure but wanted to give her a try! Psychic Side is pretty awesome!

josh34

« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2019, 09:02:11 PM »
Is Divine Empath also Psychic Kate? I did look on PO but when I type Divine Empath in, Psychic Kate pops up..So I wasn't sure but wanted to give her a try! Psychic Side is pretty awesome!

Shes Goddess Erika on PO:) Shes really sweet

Offline Chels

« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 09:39:54 PM »

Type it ‘ DivineEmpath ‘ no space. That should do it. I just did it to be sure lol

Offline Dnj1984

« Reply #6 on: February 26, 2019, 02:00:26 AM »
I really like Goddess Erika also! Pretty detailed!

Offline wishes215

« Reply #7 on: February 26, 2019, 02:52:45 AM »
I havent read with divine empath but both psychic side and Erica were wrong for me.

Offline dreamer1234

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 08:35:02 PM »
erika short term predictions have came true for me some of then

Offline Chels

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2019, 01:14:08 AM »
Divine Empath predicted a contact within 3 months. It actually happened the next day. But I trust her fully as the details resonate. I had an abusive ex blocked in all ways and she predicted him begging me to come back and she warned me not to, mentioning specific details. I am so glad for her reading as it was a lifesaver. Because my ex did indeed change from nasty to begging me I come back and I was so glad to get he heads up from her. About 15 other advisors just told me fairyrale shit. The rest of the prediction is pending and I am ok with whether it comes true or not as it seemed like an accurate description of where I am headed.

Wow, I am sorry for your stituation but so glad she was able to lead you out of it!
She definitely told me some things no other reader has .. even the couple I consider ‘accurate’.

Your post makes me hopeful she is right in my situation but I don’t like to stay hopeful just in case it doesn’t happen. Only time will tell of course
« Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 01:16:17 AM by Chels »

Offline Chels

« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2019, 05:56:12 PM »
I got a second reading from Divine Empath as the situation with my ex was wrecking my head. He was acting all nice and I was getting so confused. She had warned me in the first reading not to trust him. Still said the same in the second reading not to trust him. And she was right. And as for the first contact prediction “around March”, she still is right as it’s 27th Feb and he’s doing exactly what she said he would. And at the time of the first reading I had blocked all contact with him so I wasn’t sure if I would ever talk to him again, let alone begging me to come back. I didn’t give her many details, I just said something like “Can you please speak about my most recent relationship”.

About my career, I have tried going against what she said but what DE said is coming true. Not sure about every exact detail or suggestion panning out but the over all theme of it is true for now.

Her prices are extremely reasonable. You can tell she cares. So I wouldn’t be angry if some detail from DE didn’t quite pan out as I do believe it is a true forecast of where your energy is heading at that time. I paid a con man fairy tale slime back worthless human on Kasamba around $23 per minute and got all this fairytale rubbish (I had locked myself in the bathroom as my partner had been threatening to kill me).

Saying that, as someone who spent a small fortune on psychics in the last few months, I wouldn’t base my life or any decisions again about what a psychic said so if any reader doesn’t resonate, please just go with your gut feeling as these short readings only give a really short snippet of a bigger situation.

Do you read with her on PO? I know she has her own website.

Offline user5942

« Reply #11 on: February 28, 2019, 12:13:07 AM »
I’ve had things come true from both of them.

Erika is more short term though for me as well.

I think she even says she’s better for what’s coming up soon since outcomes can always change, which I respect.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #12 on: February 28, 2019, 01:12:10 AM »
I read with Ericka last year and she said we had a karmic tie. I don't really believe that. I always initiated communication. He didn't. Even if the argument was that the tie was only one way, I don't really buy it. I think it's just me not accepting the reality that it's over and to quote many psychics,  I'm "up in my head over it".

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 01:47:55 AM »
I read with Ericka last year and she said we had a karmic tie. I don't really believe that. I always initiated communication. He didn't. Even if the argument was that the tie was only one way, I don't really buy it. I think it's just me not accepting the reality that it's over and to quote many psychics,  I'm "up in my head over it".

You’re probably right. Been there.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 02:56:18 AM »

You’re probably right. Been there.

My more logical self doesn't believe the whole karmic tie whoop-di-do.  It makes for a good romantic story though.

anything