Metaphysical, Spiritual and Psychic Discussions > AskNow.com

Clarissa, Jozette, and Denny

<< < (3/3)

Gogo56:

--- Quote from: MidwesternSun on August 17, 2019, 11:42:55 PM ---I read with Denny back in February... only one of his predictions came to pass. 

Clarissa may have some talent but none of her predictions have come to pass - she kept pushing timelines back. 

Jozette, imo, is a fraud.  I did a general reading with her and it was nothing but extremely vague "You suffer from dehydration, you are a motivated individual and a hard worker, you are working through things in life, etc."

Not sure I would read with any of them again.

--- End quote ---
I had reading with Clarissa today . The same as yours she is extremely accurate on my current job . I asked her if I should change company, she said new company is much better for me . You said her predictions didn’t come to pass .  Now I don’t know if I should trust her to make changes on the job😢😩

reyna:
I read with Clarissa, gave my POI name, however she was wrong with a few things about my poi. She said "does he really live in [place] cause i feel he lives in [place she feels]. Im certain POI is in the place he says he is because i literally see the man everyday and his surroundings even long distance. Is he alcoholic? Hes not, is he depressed? he's not as well, he is lazy? no, he's overly productive to be honest, super productive, keeps himself organized, cleans the damn house so thats how i knew she was not connecting properly. He lacks ambition? nope, we got a lot of things to do. She was wrong about my energies too saying that I liked it when a man takes charge and just "drive things" nope, i get very overwhelmed when that happens to be honest, i like to have say in things and i dont like a man all over me and making drastic planning. So i dont know if her readings were accurate. Still gave her a 5 tho lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version