Author Topic: Clarissa, Jozette, and Denny  (Read 14116 times)

Offline MidwesternSun

Clarissa, Jozette, and Denny
« on: February 22, 2019, 06:09:05 AM »
I'd be interested to hear more about these three psychics.  Have they been accurate with any of you?  How far off were their timelines? 

I recently had a reading with all three of them, across two weeks, and two of them were shockingly accurate about myself (previous career and current career), and also demonstrated accuracy on a POI I was asking about. 

Normally, I am a very skeptical person, and I did not provide any information, but Clarissa absolutely nailed my past and current career within the first two sentences she spoke - I was speechless.  She also provided a great amount of detail regarding my POI, whom we started discussing a few moments later - I mean, startlingly accurate details.  Her advice was sound (from a life coach perspective) and if her predictions are accurate then the advice, I would say, is worth taking.  I am convinced Clarissa has talent - I don't see it possible that she could have said what she said to me (without prompting - I even started the session with a "let's do a general reading").  Unless, of course, readers share information between themselves on a server...

Denny also said several things about my POI, without any prompting from myself, that left my mouth wide-open.  In fact, the first few sentences out of his mouth weren't questions or clarifications, they were statements about my POI which I know to be completely true.  I am also convinced he has a gift.  He was the first reader I read with.  He gave me a specific set of numbers... so we'll see within the next week or two if he was accurate. 

Now, all that said, all three readers provided me roughly the same time frame for a few of the same predictions.  I suppose I will check back in, in a few weeks, to provide an update as to whether or not they were correct... or least the opportunity for their predictions to be correct occurred. 

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Clarissa, Jozette, and Denny
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2019, 09:48:52 AM »
nothing they said came to pass ;) literally.
no one on that website. they're extremely expensive and not worth it

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2019, 05:54:57 AM »
Well, I am surprised to say that during our first reading Denny made a prediction that came true today - he specifically mentioned the date.  It seems to be a trend on this site to not give away specific details of readings. 

Although the prediction didn't quite go how I wanted, it does seem to fall in line with what Denny predicted. 

Offline miss_t

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2019, 03:16:07 PM »

I haven’t read with Jozette or Denny,  but Clarissa was my first ever experience with a psychic reader. She made me a believer. When I asked what’s coming up with my love life, she only needed my name and dob and within her first few sentences, she already described someone who have unfinished business with me,  is gonna be trying to get back into my life and it’s up to me if I want to.. She described him to a T. She even picked up that distance was involved and that what happened to us was so abrupt that I asked myself “what happened?”and “Is it really over?” I was almost speechless coz I knew exactly who she was referring to. He was an ex, whom I’ve been in long distance relationship for over 3 years, and who all of a sudden ghosted me even though we were ok the last time we talked. So yes, I really did asked those questions to myself. Clarissa told me how he feels remorse, regret, and how confused he was.  He didn’t give me any closure. I didn’t even call to ask about him, but she picked up on him  who I have zero communication with for over 6 months. She did not give any timeframe but Within 2 weeks after the reading, he really did contacted me trying to fix things but I didn’t want him back. He told me how he feels, exactly what Clarissa said. But then  I don’t want a guy who would just disappear like that.

I asked her about my current POI and she also described him to a T. At the time of the reading, we were just so new. Probably just after our first date. 😆 Maybe I was thinking that he might ghost me anytime as well.. but Clarissa was also spot on about his personality, that he is not in a hurry to take the relationship to the next level, but he will remain. She felt and can tell me that there’s love in the future absolutely 100%. Now after almost 7 months of dating, communicating daily,  we’re exclusive, and have admitted some feelings for each other. I only needed to have 1 reading with Clarissa and that was it. She’s an amazing Empath and I would probably read with again if I wanna get into somebody’s head.

Offline Tezktl

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2019, 06:50:09 PM »
I read with Clarissa she was one of my first every psychics and I’m glad she was because after her I’ve been to some bad ones and I’ve realised how amazing she is she really has a psychic gift. I wanted to know about two POI one was my ex and other was my current love interest. All I gave her was name and dates. She knew what one was my ex, she knew our history and how he treated me she even knew he was a physical distance from me. With my current love interest she was just bang on, she knew we worked together, she told me he already loved me and we were soulmates and had a past life connection but he was hot and cold as he had only recently broken up with his ex she knew this and sensed his ex still in the picture influencing him. She said that his ex would come back in the picture and they would be together again but by the new year (I got reading in December) they would be completely over and it all happened as she predicted..I’ve read with her a few times now and she never changes her story with me, she says we are meant to be together and she sees us coming together officially as he is still very hot and cold with me. She has also predicted his ex will be pregnant to another guy and when me and my love interest finally start officially dating his ex will not like it one bit. She also knew our work was near the water. She also knew his ex cheated on him which she did. So I really vouch for Clarissa and I am looking forward to her predictions for me and my love interest to come to fruition!

Offline MichMich0426

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2019, 06:05:59 AM »
I read with Jozette and Denny, (and Rose if other two busy) Jozette is softer and breaks news gently, whereas Denny sometimes gets right to it and shocks me.  But sometimes I need it.  I'm convinced both of these psychics saved my wedding day.   Jozette gives dates , & Denny does sometimes but sometimes he gives you holidays and moon cycles and that's annoying, but his predictions are spot on.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2019, 09:36:20 PM »
Did these readers not work for anybody else?

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2019, 11:42:55 PM »
I read with Denny back in February... only one of his predictions came to pass. 

Clarissa may have some talent but none of her predictions have come to pass - she kept pushing timelines back. 

Jozette, imo, is a fraud.  I did a general reading with her and it was nothing but extremely vague "You suffer from dehydration, you are a motivated individual and a hard worker, you are working through things in life, etc."

Not sure I would read with any of them again.

Offline SarahM

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2019, 03:51:28 AM »
Is Denny still on ask now? I can't seem to find him!

Offline MidwesternSun

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2019, 04:18:38 AM »
No, there is another post somewhere on the boards where someone indicated that he moved to a different site and took on a different name.

Offline Gogo56

« Reply #10 on: January 21, 2020, 06:20:40 AM »
I read with Denny back in February... only one of his predictions came to pass. 

Clarissa may have some talent but none of her predictions have come to pass - she kept pushing timelines back. 

Jozette, imo, is a fraud.  I did a general reading with her and it was nothing but extremely vague "You suffer from dehydration, you are a motivated individual and a hard worker, you are working through things in life, etc."

Not sure I would read with any of them again.
I had reading with Clarissa today . The same as yours she is extremely accurate on my current job . I asked her if I should change company, she said new company is much better for me . You said her predictions didn’t come to pass .  Now I don’t know if I should trust her to make changes on the job😢😩

Offline reyna

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2022, 06:10:34 AM »
I read with Clarissa, gave my POI name, however she was wrong with a few things about my poi. She said "does he really live in [place] cause i feel he lives in [place she feels]. Im certain POI is in the place he says he is because i literally see the man everyday and his surroundings even long distance. Is he alcoholic? Hes not, is he depressed? he's not as well, he is lazy? no, he's overly productive to be honest, super productive, keeps himself organized, cleans the damn house so thats how i knew she was not connecting properly. He lacks ambition? nope, we got a lot of things to do. She was wrong about my energies too saying that I liked it when a man takes charge and just "drive things" nope, i get very overwhelmed when that happens to be honest, i like to have say in things and i dont like a man all over me and making drastic planning. So i dont know if her readings were accurate. Still gave her a 5 tho lol.