Author Topic: Fatalism believing your life is already decided  (Read 10809 times)

Offline Yt5587

Re: Fatalism believing your life is already decided
« Reply #30 on: July 25, 2019, 01:01:17 PM »
I don’t think you’re brainwashed. Whether your positive or not, your thoughts create. Persist in something you believe to be true even if your current reality is the complete opposite, and it will manifest. Each seed has its own appointed hour....some may take months or longer. You’re manifesting every single day you just may not be aware. Imagination creates reality. In the past two months, I’ve manifested so many things, minor but It made me realize how much control I have over situations. My advice to anyone reading this: Only focus on what you want NOT the problem. This took me a long time to understand lol it’s a simple sentence but can be difficult to adjust at first because whatever is impressed upon the subconscious mind, is what you’re experiencing in life. I promise this stuff works.

ladya

« Reply #31 on: July 25, 2019, 01:38:29 PM »
I don’t think you’re brainwashed. Whether your positive or not, your thoughts create. Persist in something you believe to be true even if your current reality is the complete opposite, and it will manifest. Each seed has its own appointed hour....some may take months or longer. You’re manifesting every single day you just may not be aware. Imagination creates reality. In the past two months, I’ve manifested so many things, minor but It made me realize how much control I have over situations. My advice to anyone reading this: Only focus on what you want NOT the problem. This took me a long time to understand lol it’s a simple sentence but can be difficult to adjust at first because whatever is impressed upon the subconscious mind, is what you’re experiencing in life. I promise this stuff works.

Same. Lol it gets easier once you manifest more and more. You kinda just ignore the reality of the situation and if you keep focusing on the end result it will manifest. Just a matter of when.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #32 on: July 25, 2019, 03:02:25 PM »

Same. Lol it gets easier once you manifest more and more. You kinda just ignore the reality of the situation and if you keep focusing on the end result it will manifest. Just a matter of when.

Yes!!! Timing is the only thing we cannot determine. Well, timing and the how. Maybe that’s why no psychic has ever gotten timing correct for me haha.

ladya

« Reply #33 on: July 25, 2019, 03:24:25 PM »

Yes!!! Timing is the only thing we cannot determine. Well, timing and the how. Maybe that’s why no psychic has ever gotten timing correct for me haha.

i once heard something which was really interesting to me. when you go to a psychic (the legit ones) or use cards or whatever else theyre picking up on the manifesting energy youre in and if you shift it either way, it will shift what they see and outcomes. its an interesting concept but i still am not sure if I 100% believe in it but it can be a useful tool to see how your manifestations are going.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #34 on: July 25, 2019, 03:27:58 PM »

i once heard something which was really interesting to me. when you go to a psychic (the legit ones) or use cards or whatever else theyre picking up on the manifesting energy youre in and if you shift it either way, it will shift what they see and outcomes. its an interesting concept but i still am not sure if I 100% believe in it but it can be a useful tool to see how your manifestations are going.

Well that would explain a lot in my case.

Offline Yt5587

« Reply #35 on: July 25, 2019, 03:31:10 PM »
Yes! I’ve definitely heard that too :) whenever I’ve called in the worst mood ever, I would get even more depressed because those were the days I got really negative readings haha not all the time but it would definitely happen

anything