Author Topic: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle  (Read 11057 times)

Offline PinkyD

Re: Bitwine - Advisor Michelle
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2019, 03:52:54 AM »
I logged into my bitwine account, which thankfully I haven't been on since December, because I was pretty sure I'd read with her. I looked through my history and I have read with 4 Michelle's lol. Sheesh! Anyway, I read with this Michelle  in 2017, just once - I just read the transcript.  So she was actually correct; however, I don't know if it was just good guessing. By that I mean, I am still with the guy I chatted with her about and she saw long-term, but she gave me the whole hot/cold thing (didn't use those words, but described that behavior), said she saw distance, him changing, opening up etc. Yes, that happened, but not in her time frame and honestly he's still a pain in my ass. I just feel every advisor says this things if you're calling about a poi. There were a couple other things that made me think that she just gives everyone the same lines - you're soulmates, your whole life you never felt complete until you met him (not true). I dunno. I thought she was very nice, but just vague, general stuff. She definitely didn't predict anything concrete that I can definitively say she's got a genuine gift. She wasn't wrong either though so maybe she really could see that we would be together long-term. I never went back because it was just too generic and there are more detailed advisors. At the time her rate was good. I apparently did 25 minutes for $45. I don't know what it is now. I sure didn't get much info in 25 minutes though. Did you read with her? Or just considering it?

Waiitttt a second, doesn't this sound like my reading????

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2019, 09:49:05 AM »

I went into this reading with an open mind and heart but when you read with other advisors who genuinely connect, and then you get a reading like this, which is filled with a lot of words and sounds convincing unless you're objective enough to realize it could really apply to anyone. I'm open to your guys' take on it but I think this advisor was cold reading me 😔😕

hahaha LOL @ Justin Beiber! But yeah... never read with this person but this definitely sounds like the hundreds of cold readings I've had in the past.
Yeah this advisor was trash. I confronted her about it and demanded a refund as well. Initially she was said she would give it, then she tried to trick me out of it by emailing my personal email and telling me she couldn't refund me because I opened a case on PayPal and that I needed to cancel the case first before she refunded the money. I told her that's illegal and I'll report her to bitwine and PayPal, she kept trying to trick me out of my refund and I was getting so pissed off because if I want sure she was a scam artist before, I sure was at that point, I seriously was going to report her right across the board. Then I saw she refunded the money 🙄 what's even creepier is she found this site and registered last night as chellebellie or something wtfff. And she msged this after she finally refunded my money

"also I do not give the same readings I saw the review you saw some people go through the same exact thing your not the first and definitely not the last do not slander my name thanks!"

I don't care, this one was a scam artist and off kilter. She needs her own warning thread. And she's here now. Wow. Smh

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2019, 11:42:46 AM »
Has she told everyone that their POI is someone they will grow old with?

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2019, 02:14:33 PM »
OMG I forgot I tried this fraud last year...I just found the transcript.

•   the first thing it tells me is that literally since childhood you had a sense of incompletion a sense of void as if something were missing it tells me you felt this way your whole life until you met him it tells me that when you met him you finally felt complete
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:but along with completion came cofusion
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:it tells me that he will come close and then be drawn away
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:say one thing yet do another

•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:it seems as if everytime this relationship moves forward he pulls back

•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:im seeing a distance between you and him whteher it e a distance inmiles or commutication
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:b ut i am seeing a distance

•   1:35PM Advisor Michelle:im also seeing a female in his life this female seems to be very controlling very vindicive very manipulative and ifeel that she has definitley helped thrown a wrench into the progession of the relationship between you and him

•   1:36PM Advisor Michelle:im seeing that you have thought about or have been trying to move on from him ut it seems as if everytime you try too it feels like theres something stoping you and you cant seem to get your mind off of him
•   1:36PM Advisor Michelle:the reason of this is because he is your soulmate

•   1:36PM Advisor Michelle:this is why i cant adise you to walkaway

•   1:37PM Advisor Michelle:i am seeing that he does love and care for you
•   1:37PM Advisor Michelle:i know it may not look like t nowbut he does

Good Lord.  What a fake.

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2019, 02:20:00 PM »
Jesus that is friggin unbelievable.  Smh

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #20 on: March 08, 2019, 02:23:19 PM »
OMG I forgot I tried this fraud last year...I just found the transcript.

•   the first thing it tells me is that literally since childhood you had a sense of incompletion a sense of void as if something were missing it tells me you felt this way your whole life until you met him it tells me that when you met him you finally felt complete
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:but along with completion came cofusion
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:it tells me that he will come close and then be drawn away
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:say one thing yet do another

•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:it seems as if everytime this relationship moves forward he pulls back

•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:im seeing a distance between you and him whteher it e a distance inmiles or commutication
•   1:34PM Advisor Michelle:b ut i am seeing a distance

•   1:35PM Advisor Michelle:im also seeing a female in his life this female seems to be very controlling very vindicive very manipulative and ifeel that she has definitley helped thrown a wrench into the progession of the relationship between you and him

•   1:36PM Advisor Michelle:im seeing that you have thought about or have been trying to move on from him ut it seems as if everytime you try too it feels like theres something stoping you and you cant seem to get your mind off of him
•   1:36PM Advisor Michelle:the reason of this is because he is your soulmate

•   1:36PM Advisor Michelle:this is why i cant adise you to walkaway

•   1:37PM Advisor Michelle:i am seeing that he does love and care for you
•   1:37PM Advisor Michelle:i know it may not look like t nowbut he does

Good Lord.  What a fake.

OMGGG I hope she sees this since she created an account here last night! And imagine she she had the gall to try to swindle her way out of a refund AND msg to say that she doesn't write the same thing to everyone and I'm not the only one who goes through those things, does bitwine not regulate these SCAM ARTISTS?? I have never dealt with someone who blatant as her. You won't believe the back and forth I had with her last night over this and she was so dishonest. Her profile sickens me because she tries to bait people who suffer from depression, like it's in the description. No wonder she could say I'm not the first and not the last. 😡 😡 😡

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2019, 02:24:33 PM »

Can we do anything about this? I'll do what I have to

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #22 on: March 08, 2019, 02:27:33 PM »
Unfortunately, bitwine is riddled with these types.  So are the other "psychic" sites like Keen etc.  It's just a big risk you take when you get readings, so many of them are frauds.  Don't think bitwine will do much as along as she is making them money.  Karma will get her in the end.  Preying on hurt people like that.

it's weird, I had totally forgot I tried her but when I read Pinky's transcript it jogged my memory, like hey that sounds familiar!  SMH.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2019, 02:31:06 PM by sawthelight »

Offline Love2lovenj

« Reply #23 on: March 08, 2019, 02:31:02 PM »

If you still have time and are able to leave a review on Bitwine i would post your experience on there to let other ppl know.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #24 on: March 08, 2019, 02:35:25 PM »
Bitwine may not do much if I email their management alone, but what if I contact PayPal manage and let them know that they are partnering /providing a service to Bitwine who provides if not condones unethical services? 🤔 And I'm gonna name this advisor Michelle particularly. You really had to see the lengths this woman went to, to trick me out of a refund, lying, emailing me personally. She probably has done this to so many innocent people before. And she's baiting the vulnerable people out there. It's sick 🤮.

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #25 on: March 08, 2019, 02:36:55 PM »

If you still have time and are able to leave a review on Bitwine i would post your experience on there to let other ppl know.

My chat ended at 9mins, I should have waited until 10mins passed so can't leave a review I don't think 🤔

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #26 on: March 08, 2019, 02:43:01 PM »
Bitwine may not do much if I email their management alone, but what if I contact PayPal manage and let them know that they are partnering /providing a service to Bitwine who provides if not condones unethical services? 🤔 And I'm gonna name this advisor Michelle particularly. You really had to see the lengths this woman went to, to trick me out of a refund, lying, emailing me personally. She probably has done this to so many innocent people before. And she's baiting the vulnerable people out there. It's sick 🤮.

GO for it...I would do the same but my chat was over a year ago...lol. 

Offline doubleoh8

« Reply #27 on: March 08, 2019, 03:41:12 PM »

I went into this reading with an open mind and heart but when you read with other advisors who genuinely connect, and then you get a reading like this, which is filled with a lot of words and sounds convincing unless you're objective enough to realize it could really apply to anyone. I'm open to your guys' take on it but I think this advisor was cold reading me 😔😕

hahaha LOL @ Justin Beiber! But yeah... never read with this person but this definitely sounds like the hundreds of cold readings I've had in the past.
Yeah this advisor was trash. I confronted her about it and demanded a refund as well. Initially she was said she would give it, then she tried to trick me out of it by emailing my personal email and telling me she couldn't refund me because I opened a case on PayPal and that I needed to cancel the case first before she refunded the money. I told her that's illegal and I'll report her to bitwine and PayPal, she kept trying to trick me out of my refund and I was getting so pissed off because if I want sure she was a scam artist before, I sure was at that point, I seriously was going to report her right across the board. Then I saw she refunded the money 🙄 what's even creepier is she found this site and registered last night as chellebellie or something wtfff. And she msged this after she finally refunded my money

"also I do not give the same readings I saw the review you saw some people go through the same exact thing your not the first and definitely not the last do not slander my name thanks!"

I don't care, this one was a scam artist and off kilter. She needs her own warning thread. And she's here now. Wow. Smh

How do you know this? I mean, how do you know that chellebelle (?) is this advisor?? Just curious...

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #28 on: March 08, 2019, 03:44:17 PM »

Love2lovenj, I got through with my review on her profile💪:

https://m.psychic.bitwine.com/psychics/395685-psychicadvisermichelle?msg=Featured+Placement+Lead

Offline PinkyD

« Reply #29 on: March 08, 2019, 03:50:07 PM »

How do you know this? I mean, how do you know that chellebelle (?) is this advisor?? Just curious...

Not 100% sure but it  was like 1am and that user was registered almost exactly when she emailed saying she saw the review on here ? If chellebellie isn't Michelle I'd be genuinely surprised.