Author Topic: Bitwine/ divine_love_destiny  (Read 4127 times)

Offline persephone

Bitwine/ divine_love_destiny
« on: February 19, 2019, 10:21:29 PM »
Hello my dear folks,

As you can see I am new here. I have had my share of hits and misses with psychics, online, over the phone and in person.
Did any of you had readings with divine_love_destiny on Bitwine? Her name is spelled exactly as I wrote it.
She has 6302 reviews, with only 3 negative reviews.
Any info would be very helpful!

Offline Love2lovenj

Re: Bitwine/ divine_love_destiny
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 01:04:21 AM »
I have but it was really nothing special.  No real details.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 08:58:43 PM »
I'd put her in the "skilled" scammer category. She mentions random generalities and gives no actual details you can verify when you ask her further questions. If I'm not mistaken another Bitwine member a few years ago exposed her on Rip Off report saying that she found out that her husband was sleeping with hookers and love_destiny kept saying to her that they were soulmates and that he was faithful. Post got deleted afterwards but I'm sure she mentioned a reader called love destiny so it must be her.   

Offline naturegirl

« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2019, 06:34:09 AM »
Hello my dear folks,

As you can see I am new here. I have had my share of hits and misses with psychics, online, over the phone and in person.
Did any of you had readings with divine_love_destiny on Bitwine? Her name is spelled exactly as I wrote it.
She has 6302 reviews, with only 3 negative reviews.
Any info would be very helpful!

I am about 99% sure this reader is also Psychic Reader. I have read with them both, one of them many times. Pretty sure they are the same hilarious, highly sexual person. Fun to talk to, but not accurate. Definitely for entertainment purposes only.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 01:12:24 PM »
Τhis--Their profiles (divine_love_destiny) and Psychic readers' as well as reading styles are strikingly similar. Seems like we have a skilled scammer who takes info from and to her two or more psychic profiles. My advice is to stay away...

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2019, 01:30:50 PM »
Τhis--Their profiles (divine_love_destiny) and Psychic readers' as well as reading styles are strikingly similar. Seems like we have a skilled scammer who takes info from and to her two or more psychic profiles. My advice is to stay away...

Psychic reader and DLD both tell fairy tales. Psychic reader is a lil perv who will always tell u something along the lines of ya poi misses your sex or body etc...real psycho...nothin either of them say passes and if u leave a negative review they will have bitwine remove it asap so it looks as though they only have positive raving reviews. Oldest scammer trick in the book

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 01:42:59 PM »

Psychic reader and DLD both tell fairy tales. Psychic reader is a lil perv who will always tell u something along the lines of ya poi misses your sex or body etc...real psycho...nothin either of them say passes and if u leave a negative review they will have bitwine remove it asap so it looks as though they only have positive raving reviews. Oldest scammer trick in the book

Lmaoooooo so true. Psychic reader told me that my ex poi can’t keep his you know what down when I’m around lol. I was like okkkkkk

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2019, 02:33:29 PM »

Lmaoooooo so true. Psychic reader told me that my ex poi can’t keep his you know what down when I’m around lol. I was like okkkkkk

So uncomfortable and disgusting.  Ppl should report her

Offline persephone

« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2019, 01:12:02 PM »
@Ninacy

That is funny, because I thought they were the same person LOL and I wanted to confrony them about it, but I thought it was not worth it.
Psychic Reader was total BS.
Divine_Love _Destiny was ok with the past and present. She told me to get another reading with her once her predictions will start to become true.

I checked Paypal and there are two different names from those two readers, but I guess you can scam the system and a person can get two accounts with Paypal.

« Last Edit: February 26, 2019, 05:20:03 PM by persephone »