Author Topic: Hearing and seeing things developing these gifts  (Read 2257 times)

josh34

Hearing and seeing things developing these gifts
« on: January 31, 2019, 05:19:56 AM »
This has me curious. I was recommended meditation for developing psychic abilities such as hearing and seeing things. Could somebody explain what hearing voices or seeing visuals would hear or look like? I read you do not typically hear things on the outside, but it's more like you thinking something up except it wasnt your own thought. I am quite curious as to how to go about developing such gifts. Thanks!

Offline BaethanOC

Re: Hearing and seeing things developing these gifts
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2019, 02:22:53 PM »
Yeah. Me too please.
I am annoyed with lying in bed, trying to sleep, thinking about something, then suddenly getting voices or conversations, and worst of all the last 5 minutes of my thinking disappears. Not only I can't make out the voices beside male or female, I have lost my train on thoughts.
I am also seeing people whom arn't there. I saw someone standing opposite my house and when I looked a second later, nothing. It's starting to freak me out.
I've tried meditation and I can only quiet my mind for like 5 seconds before some train of through comes in. I've seen a youtube clip that explains you should think of something like a polar bear.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2019, 03:48:38 PM »
This has me curious. I was recommended meditation for developing psychic abilities such as hearing and seeing things. Could somebody explain what hearing voices or seeing visuals would hear or look like? I read you do not typically hear things on the outside, but it's more like you thinking something up except it wasnt your own thought. I am quite curious as to how to go about developing such gifts. Thanks!

Yes! I have Clairvoyant and Clairaudient gifts. I have had no practice on how to develop them though because I’m kinds scared lol.

But with Clairvoyance when  I see things I get “impressions” kind of like a vision that comes out of the blue (all while awake) like a faint old motion picture or something. Certain details stick out more than others. Usually I see it repeatedly until it happens then it goes away.

For Clairaudience I just hear things out of the blue but it’s linked to Intuition so i know I’m not just crazy hearing things. Like I’ll hear keys dangling but know it’s associated with some sort of specific event rather than just hearing it with no context

josh34

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2019, 09:26:07 PM »
Thank you everyone! How do you meditate to receive the information? So you just sit present in the moment?

Offline BaethanOC

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2019, 09:48:54 PM »
Thank you everyone! How do you meditate to receive the information? So you just sit present in the moment?
From all the information I have read and watched, it comes down to personal choice.
You can meditate, as in learn some technique.
You can sit quietly, try and clear your mind or think of one thing, like listening to the ocean, or white noise.
Find a so called 'happy place' and relax.

- Things to remember is that most of the 'light bulb eureka moments' have occurred when the person wasn't thinking about the problem or solution. Like being in a bath tub, or on the loo. Some people can study and learn better whilst listening to music. Whats that saying, can see the forest for the trees.....

Bottom line is that I truly believe that you, and only you will have to try what works for you, within your lifestyle, opportunities, $$$, etc. Try something, daily, a very regular routine, without any specif goals, for 4 to 6 weeks, keep a diary, review, try something else, repeat.

anything