Author Topic: I made the Keen basher list!!!  (Read 4415 times)

Offline Fidget1028

I made the Keen basher list!!!
« on: February 18, 2019, 08:38:42 PM »
I feel so honored!! Actually I have only left one or 2 less than 5 star reviews and even those were 4's and one 3 ever. Lmao...just goes to show, if you're not a 100% 5 star reviewer, you will make the list. ROFL

Offline bstalling

Re: I made the Keen basher list!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 08:42:09 PM »
where is the current list? im surprised they still update that stuff.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2 on: February 18, 2019, 08:45:02 PM »
They just keep updating the old 2017 list with new bashers. I swear, if I'm on there, everyone is. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/bashersonkeen.wordpress.com/2017/11/05/the-keen-bashers-list/amp/

Offline Chelle9054

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 09:47:24 PM »
I feel so honored!! Actually I have only left one or 2 less than 5 star reviews and even those were 4's and one 3 ever. Lmao...just goes to show, if you're not a 100% 5 star reviewer, you will make the list. ROFL
I was shocked to find out I was on the list. Kiri told me and disconnected our chat, blocked me, and then sent an email saying that she realized I prob had my reasons but she couldn’t have her business affected. I’m so limited, but fair when I review. I hope I never feel a need to use that site again.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 10:04:57 PM »
I can understand true bashers...all 1 or 2 star reviews or nasty written feedback, especially when it's unwarranted when people don't hear what they want. I do think it's wrong to put clients on the list with their only reason being 4 star reviews. That's nuts. Lol! I usually give a good advisor 4 stars the first read. If predictions happen or they blow me away consistently with accurate details, then they deserve 5 stars. You don't get 5 stars for just taking the call and being nice. Many times I don't even leave feedback, and that's apparently another reason to be on the list.

Offline KotaSwan

« Reply #5 on: February 19, 2019, 06:31:31 AM »
I am not on it! phew  8) then again I don't read much ...haven't for a while.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #6 on: February 19, 2019, 03:25:40 PM »
It just goes to show what a sick "community" Keen is, if it gets the advisors to obsess that much over who is calling them.

I feel there is an evil energy on Keen...I don't know if the people who own or operate Keen do spell casting over it, or if it's just that there are enough advisors on there who do that sort of thing with negative intentions. But I do believe as long as you have an account open on the site, it leaves you open to dark spiritual contracts and negative influence. I pray that everyone who needs to get away from it, is able to break away and cleanse their life of bad energy.

I agree!  and I don't feel like that about any other site (bitwine, PO etc).  Just Keen!  shady element, for sure.

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2019, 03:33:47 PM »
I agree with this post. I had an advisor for months predict a new baby and described the person I’d be with (who’s description matches the BD) and now that I let that advisor know, all of a sudden she’s saying the guy isn’t going to want the baby, another female around him, etc, just negative stuff. I started feeling like my life is cursed.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #8 on: February 19, 2019, 03:43:56 PM »
It could be that, although I think that the advisors that left Keen had a field day with the list as they were leaving. There's one on there that looks like it may have been from the Persian Median. I don't really care either way. The few advisors that I still have some faith in I can reach off of Keen.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #9 on: February 20, 2019, 03:40:48 PM »
"BB   These are bashers that appear to be about to take flight in their bashing careers, so worthy of nipping them in the bud."   LMFAO!!!!

Are they using their psychic skills to tell each other who's about to BASH!?

Bash!! just the word cracks me up.

Offline Clarita

« Reply #10 on: February 20, 2019, 03:43:18 PM »
The keen site attracts a lot of bashers. It's really common on that site, why I've no idea.

anything