Author Topic: Prediction Came to pass!!  (Read 5950 times)

Offline simsim

Prediction Came to pass!!
« on: February 18, 2019, 08:53:34 PM »
who had major prediction come to pass? after 2 years off reading nothing came to pass for me thinking about it now,,, lol      (which is why i just closed my account)

if you had something come to pass, what was it? who did you speak to? and was the timing off or no? (not talking about contact prediction, talking about over all picture? lover coming back)

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Prediction Came to pass!!
« Reply #1 on: February 18, 2019, 09:35:42 PM »
who had major prediction come to pass? after 2 years off reading nothing came to pass for me thinking about it now,,, lol      (which is why i just closed my account)

if you had something come to pass, what was it? who did you speak to? and was the timing off or no? (not talking about contact prediction, talking about over all picture? lover coming back)

I would say tread lighyly here because sneaky advisors do read this board and take notes for future calls. To basically trick ppl into thinkin its accuracy meanwhile they got personal info from this board

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2019, 02:39:06 PM »
not only that, but I read on another forum.  Some of the posters in here are given free readings in exchange for keeping certain readers threads up and going in a positive direction.  This totally explains why when you have a negative comment about a reader there's almost always someone waiting to take your head off.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2019, 06:16:02 PM by alphabetsoup »

Offline flora0250

« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2019, 03:40:38 PM »

I would say tread lighyly here because sneaky advisors do read this board and take notes for future calls. To basically trick ppl into thinkin its accuracy meanwhile they got personal info from this board

not only that, but I read on another forum.  Some of the posters in here are given free readings in exchange for keeping certain readers threads up and going in a positive direction.  This totally explains why when you have a negative comment about a reading there's almost always some waiting to take your head off.

Are you talking about psychic source in particular or more in general? Either way I believe it.

I would be especially wary of those who want to hear all your troubles via personal messages.

Believe all of this. Think I’ve shared way way too much personal info & now not sure which readers to trust or not. Definitely experienced getting really nasty feedback for daring to post a negative review. Certainly makes me wonder.

Offline sharon

« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2019, 03:26:43 PM »
Hi flora, I think this is terrible. You should be able to post your experiences here. That's why we come to this site.

Offline flora0250

« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2019, 05:40:39 PM »
Hi flora, I think this is terrible. You should be able to post your experiences here. That's why we come to this site.

Thanks so much - appreciate it. Do my best to ignore the negative kinds of comments and focus on the purpose of the site, to leave honest reviews. Just hard to tell anymore who is who! But that’s okay. Learned my lesson not to share so much personal info. Thanks again.