Author Topic: Raina  (Read 10905 times)

Offline EatandRead

Re: Raina
« Reply #15 on: July 23, 2020, 12:22:32 PM »
She is correct on present, but when I called her about career she seemed confused asked me things like "Could you let me know the field?"
I was silent for a while.. then she said "Only the field please, because its broad"
I was like..... hmmmmm

Yeah, so maybe its her way of saying "Please make me easy to guess"

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #16 on: September 15, 2020, 01:27:37 PM »
WOW. Raina is my girl. I talked to Raina Sunday about concerns with my job. I did not give any specifics other than my field which she did ask for. She told me she saw me in a discussion with management, a man higher up being very upset with me but saw an older man defending me and getting higher up to back down.
Yesterday I was called in to HR for a discussion, one was a high up HR male. Today I got a call from a co-worker, an older man, telling me that everything was OK, HR was upset but he went to bat for me and smoothed it over.

Offline kandyna

« Reply #17 on: September 15, 2020, 02:09:59 PM »
Nice I am happy to hear that shes connect with you for carrer!! She dont work for me when it comes to work (idk why ) but when it comes to love!! shes bomb.com lol

Offline Nikkil11

« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2020, 05:19:30 PM »
I've had success with her in both love and career. In my case her predictions happened much earlier. What happened yesterday she predicted in a month. Same with love prediction, I believe she said Sept/Oct and it happened in July.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2020, 08:49:36 PM »
I just read with her recently. She told me that coming up was going to be a bit of a rough patch, she was absolutely right. Things took a turn for the rough with my POI about a week ago.  Overall I think she was really good, she picked up on quite a bit of the situation and gave the same approximate outcome as some of my go-to's:  Cleo (CP) and Ace & Thalia on PS.

Ace is so good. She hasn't been available as of late. it sucks!!
Need to try Thalia. Cleo I feel like is pretty good too if I remember her correctly

Raina was okay for me

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2020, 06:33:39 PM »
I just read with her recently. She told me that coming up was going to be a bit of a rough patch, she was absolutely right. Things took a turn for the rough with my POI about a week ago.  Overall I think she was really good, she picked up on quite a bit of the situation and gave the same approximate outcome as some of my go-to's:  Cleo (CP) and Ace & Thalia on PS.

Ace is so good. She hasn't been available as of late. it sucks!!
Need to try Thalia. Cleo I feel like is pretty good too if I remember her correctly

Raina was okay for me

Hows Raina prediction for you?

Her prediction did not pass - she said me and POI would reconnect this month but it did not happen
still not speaking

Offline Lala123

« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2021, 10:29:52 PM »
How is Raina with short term? In my call today she predicted something taking place this week.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2021, 01:43:17 PM »
She picked up some of my POI’s traits and her present seemed accurate. Predictions were off though - short term and long term.

Offline Lala123

« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2021, 02:07:26 PM »
She picked up some of my POI’s traits and her present seemed accurate. Predictions were off though - short term and long term.

Were they positive? She was very sure in my call with her yesterday that poi and I will speak this week.

Offline Renaissance

« Reply #24 on: January 11, 2021, 07:18:29 PM »
Yes, she’s always positive. A little bit of a fairytale tbh.

anything