Author Topic: Closed My Keen  (Read 4028 times)

Offline Natashanyc

Closed My Keen
« on: February 17, 2019, 02:51:44 PM »
I realized after leaving my ex and a ton of failed predictions that i can do WITHOUT a lot of things,  i closed my keen few weeks ago and it FEELS GREAT!! In my experience callin keen did more damage than good and the very few predictions that passed wasnt worth it. The advisors are not consistent and the money i spent since 2009 when i started coulda got me better things. More so, i looked at the facts: 2 relationships using keen did NOTHING to  benefit me in the long run. I came to accept my own part in my relationships n move on. My current guy doesn't make me want to read like my past exs. Its more of a breath of fresh air. Im not gonna say im done with readings 100% but i have severly decreased the amount of reads i get. Readings made my trust level almost non existent due to looking for answers in these ppl who claim to be intuitive. I am now gaining it back and it feels good to let things play out. I stick to a max of 3 advisors whom proven to be excellent for ME. i dont really use any other platform but i closed my kasamba, cali psychics , purple ocean etc months ago.  My Keen was idle for a while and it made sense to shut it down. I have used top psychics there from aries to cookie and it was a waste of money. I hope u all find the person who connects with u most and the peace u seek...

Weird thing is soon as i shut dwn my keen they started to send me via email a bunch of coupons lol and offers...which made me more disgusted at their objective but watever lol

Offline Natashanyc

Re: Closed My Keen
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2019, 10:50:48 PM »
👏 👏 👏
That is so amazing! Thank you for sharing this insight. I recently took off my credit cards off, but when I thought about closing my account I felt anxious... still not really ready to let go. For now my goal is to be psychic free today.

Thanks so much ! Keen is set up to where u still need a card to even send a email so i just deleted it. Anxiety was part of my addiction and once u conquer that everything is easy...best of luck to all of US!

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2019, 11:48:11 PM »
Thanks for sharing this. I closed my keen account 3 times and then reopened it. But a month ago I closed it for good and I won't go back. The readings I got there were confusing, some positive, some negative. Overall, if I look back, it wasn't good.

I am trying to close California Psychics but they won't let me. They say I can keep the account open and not use it. Should I tell them I have a psychic addiction and I want it closed?

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #3 on: February 18, 2019, 01:23:59 AM »
Thank you. I am actually glad that CP makes it hard to get back on again. I am going to call and try to close the account.

With keen, it's so easy to reactivate, which is why I've done it a few times now. But last time I reactivated all the readings I got were a bunch of crap and so I closed it again and I don't think I'm going back.

Thank you so much for the input! I think closing accounts can keep someone from using these services.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2019, 03:13:02 AM »
Thank you. I am actually glad that CP makes it hard to get back on again. I am going to call and try to close the account.

With keen, it's so easy to reactivate, which is why I've done it a few times now. But last time I reactivated all the readings I got were a bunch of crap and so I closed it again and I don't think I'm going back.

Thank you so much for the input! I think closing accounts can keep someone from using these services.

I refunded my 2 reads on cp and closed it. They told me if i ever reopen it i will have to pay it back. The reads were HORRIBLE and both was suggestions from threads here😔

Offline Dreamer23

« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2019, 01:20:54 PM »

I refunded my 2 reads on cp and closed it. They told me if i ever reopen it i will have to pay it back. The reads were HORRIBLE and both was suggestions from threads here😔

Who were they if you don't mind me asking?

Did you talk to them on the phone and ask for your acct to be closed?

Thank you!

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2019, 04:10:03 PM »

Who were they if you don't mind me asking?

Did you talk to them on the phone and ask for your acct to be closed?

Thank you!

One was Blessed i think her name was. And Eamon heavy accent i didnt understand a word so i hung up. Wat he said was not related to me at all . Blessed was not much of a psychic and now no longer is on cp i heard. But that goes to show u...all the hype on here is not what its cracked up to be alot of times which is why u wont see me on here askn ppl who the recommend or nothing of the sort.  I learned my lesson long ago

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2019, 08:24:51 PM »
It good that you close your account. I felt the same too they do more damage then good.  99 percent of these psychics feed everyone the same stock line. The stuff that they get right is stock line that can apply to anyone.

Offline Lady_C

« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2019, 09:56:23 PM »
That's great news Natasha. I used to depend on Bitwine quite a bit but I got so tired of the fairytale readings that I closed my account last year fall and haven't looked back since. When I do engage in a new relationship I really hope I don't succumb to having readings again because I feel like I put my exes fate into the hands of random psychics and I just didn't know who to believe or how to handle certain situations.

Like yourself I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulder and in more control of my life. I'm not saying I won't ever have a reading again, but if I do I definitely will limit it to maybe 2-3 trusted psychic not multiple and follow my own intuition.

Offline Natashanyc

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2019, 11:52:54 PM »
It feel like i have more freedom to be happy and im not waitin grinding my nails about predictions. It sounds cliche but sht fell into place and im MUCH happier now with my new blessings. I rarely have a need to read . Sometimes our thoughts are our own worst enemy and it causes u anxiety to read. That alone will control u if u arent careful

Offline Flyingsoul

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2019, 09:39:17 AM »
Me too, me too! Just closed my Keen AND Kasamba accounts ... well, sent email requests for them to be closed. Let's hope it's not too much of a hassle.

Lol I also just closed both Keen and Kasamba last week. No drama, they refunded all the money. I am still keeping Bitwine for now, because there are 2-3 readers I am still interested to read with but I am very limit to my readings now. Just a matter of time, I will eventually move away from readings. All the best to all of us :)

WinterElf

« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 09:44:16 PM »
I shut down one Keen account. The messed up thing is how they send a lot of coupons when you dont spend much but when you spend a lot, you dont get deals from them.  They are selective as to who they send the coupons too and even just using the free minutes is not good because the reader wants some paid time along with the free minutes they send you.  if you just call and use the free minutes, you end up looking like a jerk lol
Keen knows people go on a binge and have different tactics to pull you back in.

Offline sawthelight

« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 02:18:20 PM »
Yep, it's a business at the end of the day..have you ever gotten a coupon from a store you shopped at a lot saying something like "we miss you, here 20% off" etc...it's the same thing.