Relationship Psychology Discussions > Connect With Others

Spells and Spells Caster

(1/4) > >>

Ellie1983:
Hi everyone , I'm curious about any experience and suggestion about Love Spells , can you please share here name or website of legit Spell Caster and your feedback ?
I'm looking for clarity and so far I just found forum full of suggestion but that apparently those are managed  by the spell casters that are trying to put down competitor , or celebrity scammer ... nothing serious so far. HELP

SomethingBetter:
Never pay anyone to cast a spell for you. Candles are cheap and it’s all about your intentions.

Ninacy:

--- Quote from: Ellie1983 on February 17, 2019, 01:35:56 PM ---Hi everyone , I'm curious about any experience and suggestion about Love Spells , can you please share here name or website of legit Spell Caster and your feedback ?
I'm looking for clarity and so far I just found forum full of suggestion but that apparently those are managed  by the spell casters that are trying to put down competitor , or celebrity scammer ... nothing serious so far. HELP

--- End quote ---

There are actually a few legit spell casters on Etsy that actually cast your spell at least and send you a personalized pick of the process. The rest, and especially those with flashy personal websites are 99% frauds, trust me.  PM if you want a list of 3-4 spellcasters that genuine, I can't share them in public as they only accept a few orders.

WinterElf:
If i went to a good hoodoo or candle witch talking about how i wanted her help and didnt want to pay, i would have been laughed out of the building. it is  fine to pay for a candle if they have a good reputation and charge no more than 60 a candle.  The other stuff ... reaching up to 200 and so can get risky if it is just for one candle... usually the more expensive ones have 3 or 4 candles in the set and complimentary updates on the situation. I know Arabian conjure on YT is really good and is expensive... another woman i met on FB is great. Emily halifax is cool. i paid 45 i thnk for one of her vigil candles... I got good results from her.  Emily used to read on keen.

Just be careful because there are a lot of scammers out there saying you can get your love back in a day or 48 hours if you buy a candle or get a lottery win lol doesnt work like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMbF-Nq8QOY&t=223s

Ashera is a famous "witch" who talks about how things can backfire on people who try to do love spells on someone who doesnt love them. She refuses to do love readings/spells anymore because people are so fickle and irrational about love work. She often says to her clients , "get another one if he dont like you." lol 

Esse:
If you search through some of the baby forums (UK and US) for fertility spell reviews there's a lady discussed a lot, her name beings with an M - a lot of people seem to have had good results with her and she is inexpensive and does love spells as well.

Many many years ago I asked a very well known witch, in fact it was her who co-founded the Alexandrian Wiccan/Pagan movement if anyone is into Wiccan history to cast me a love spell when i was heartbroken / desperate, she wouldn't and said something like 'when the tears have dried you will know that you're worth more' - I was practising a lot of LOA type stuff on this POI and at the very point I said enough and walked away he came forward.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version