Author Topic: Spells and Spells Caster  (Read 9895 times)

Offline Ellie1983

• Nothing happens without a reason
Spells and Spells Caster
« on: February 17, 2019, 01:35:56 PM »
Hi everyone , I'm curious about any experience and suggestion about Love Spells , can you please share here name or website of legit Spell Caster and your feedback ?
I'm looking for clarity and so far I just found forum full of suggestion but that apparently those are managed  by the spell casters that are trying to put down competitor , or celebrity scammer ... nothing serious so far. HELP

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Spells and Spells Caster
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2019, 03:30:17 AM »
Never pay anyone to cast a spell for you. Candles are cheap and it’s all about your intentions.

Offline Ninacy

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2020, 11:02:21 AM »
Hi everyone , I'm curious about any experience and suggestion about Love Spells , can you please share here name or website of legit Spell Caster and your feedback ?
I'm looking for clarity and so far I just found forum full of suggestion but that apparently those are managed  by the spell casters that are trying to put down competitor , or celebrity scammer ... nothing serious so far. HELP

There are actually a few legit spell casters on Etsy that actually cast your spell at least and send you a personalized pick of the process. The rest, and especially those with flashy personal websites are 99% frauds, trust me.  PM if you want a list of 3-4 spellcasters that genuine, I can't share them in public as they only accept a few orders.

WinterElf

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2020, 02:02:23 PM »
If i went to a good hoodoo or candle witch talking about how i wanted her help and didnt want to pay, i would have been laughed out of the building. it is  fine to pay for a candle if they have a good reputation and charge no more than 60 a candle.  The other stuff ... reaching up to 200 and so can get risky if it is just for one candle... usually the more expensive ones have 3 or 4 candles in the set and complimentary updates on the situation. I know Arabian conjure on YT is really good and is expensive... another woman i met on FB is great. Emily halifax is cool. i paid 45 i thnk for one of her vigil candles... I got good results from her.  Emily used to read on keen.

Just be careful because there are a lot of scammers out there saying you can get your love back in a day or 48 hours if you buy a candle or get a lottery win lol doesnt work like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tMbF-Nq8QOY&t=223s

Ashera is a famous "witch" who talks about how things can backfire on people who try to do love spells on someone who doesnt love them. She refuses to do love readings/spells anymore because people are so fickle and irrational about love work. She often says to her clients , "get another one if he dont like you." lol 
« Last Edit: March 26, 2020, 02:37:32 PM by WinterElf »

Offline Esse

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2020, 05:22:54 PM »
If you search through some of the baby forums (UK and US) for fertility spell reviews there's a lady discussed a lot, her name beings with an M - a lot of people seem to have had good results with her and she is inexpensive and does love spells as well.

Many many years ago I asked a very well known witch, in fact it was her who co-founded the Alexandrian Wiccan/Pagan movement if anyone is into Wiccan history to cast me a love spell when i was heartbroken / desperate, she wouldn't and said something like 'when the tears have dried you will know that you're worth more' - I was practising a lot of LOA type stuff on this POI and at the very point I said enough and walked away he came forward.

Offline Kkbich2014

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 10:02:34 PM »
If you search through some of the baby forums (UK and US) for fertility spell reviews there's a lady discussed a lot, her name beings with an M - a lot of people seem to have had good results with her and she is inexpensive and does love spells as well.

Many many years ago I asked a very well known witch, in fact it was her who co-founded the Alexandrian Wiccan/Pagan movement if anyone is into Wiccan history to cast me a love spell when i was heartbroken / desperate, she wouldn't and said something like 'when the tears have dried you will know that you're worth more' - I was practising a lot of LOA type stuff on this POI and at the very point I said enough and walked away he came forward.
[/b]
 Its crazy how you think about something and someone comes along and reaffirms what you have been thinking. Letting go  walking away and focusing on improving my self worth have really been on my mind all day.
The last sentence of what you wrote really resonates with me right now... As soon as you let go they always come forward, but its so hard to let go sometimes and let things unfold.  I dont know much about spells, but Skygoddess77 told me years ago when she told me that it wouldnt work out with the person I was in love with at the time that she could perform a spell for me but even with this it would just be temporary. That if I really let go I would see that I deserved more and she was right.

Offline Esse

« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2020, 08:22:24 AM »
Letting go for me was more like a total - i've had enough of being treated like this, no more feelings for you Mr PO1 and I genuinely believed it.

Offline smilegodlovesu77

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2020, 04:53:26 AM »

I BEEN TOLD IM THE GANDOLF OF CANDLE WORK SO LET ME WARN YOU. Love spells are very dangerous, if your casting against the free will of others it will back fire 3 fold. EXAMPLE. You might be successful at breaking that connection and sending that person away from your POI, but itll back fire. Say you get this person away and you even get with this person....2 out comes can occur and I tell you this from experience. not from speculation. you will either need to fight off 3x harder then currently to keep him from others, or you will realize he wasn't meant to be and when you find your true match this life time u will have 3x the psychic attack on your true connection. And only the most humble and spirtual can survive such attacks. If they learn from their mistake. WARNING so to prevent your self from the agony and spirtual exhaustion let me suggest a different approach. Lite a candle on the NEW MOON out to Arch Angel Micheal ( angel of protection and justice) and say. Set me free of all blocks from my true one desire, let light Guide me to my true connection, for I am a Meer mortal and do not have the insight of the ones from the higher realm, I ask to manifest  my true connection be brought to me with no blocks. If the one I desire now is my true connection let him come to me with ease and eliminate any blocks or people who stand in the way, but if he is not, release this hold on me, fill me with insight and divine perspective and set me free so I may bring into my life my true connection. Dont pay the price... for the wrong spirtual perspective... The price to pay will be the hardest thing you'll ever encounter.... I say this form experience.... save your self the stress pain and misery you might unknowing bring to your self. if you do what I say you will set your self free.. n be rewarded for your faith. may the light be with u.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2020, 04:56:15 AM by smilegodlovesu77 »

Offline sexyp

« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2020, 06:28:29 AM »
not being funny but you have been posting about this psychic on every forum. my friend read with her and she is a cold reader. am not sure what is going on here and I would hate to accuse you but you are posting about her a little too much and that is starting to get a bit suspicious. just saying

I will share my experience....

I got spells from Park Jin Hye Korean Psychic, and it really came true.
She does whisper and it really does happen as what I want it to be.
And she also do spell for my future career, it does happen too.
The next day i got the job that I wanted. She has great accuracy in reading too.

She is a bit expensive though. But I think it's worth it, cause it really works.
She is on LINE messenger and Bitwine.
I usually use LINE messenger to contact her because you dont need to wait in queue like Bitwine.

Offline sexyp

« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2020, 03:37:13 PM »
i was not trying to be offensive but 90 percent of your posts are about this Korean psychic who probably until you, most people had never heard of. it is just a bit strange considering she cold read for my friend.if i am wrong, i am sorry. buyer beware is all I can say
not being funny but you have been posting about this psychic on every forum. my friend read with her and she is a cold reader. am not sure what is going on here and I would hate to accuse you but you are posting about her a little too much and that is starting to get a bit suspicious. just saying

I will share my experience....

I got spells from Park Jin Hye Korean Psychic, and it really came true.
She does whisper and it really does happen as what I want it to be.
And she also do spell for my future career, it does happen too.
The next day i got the job that I wanted. She has great accuracy in reading too.

She is a bit expensive though. But I think it's worth it, cause it really works.
She is on LINE messenger and Bitwine.
I usually use LINE messenger to contact her because you dont need to wait in queue like Bitwine.

LOL... then open all my post.. I posted all psychics, about all CP psychics too..
Please do research before you are saying.
I think there is always someone unhappy by us posting psychics reputation.

Offline baobei

« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2020, 06:07:58 AM »

There are actually a few legit spell casters on Etsy that actually cast your spell at least and send you a personalized pick of the process. The rest, and especially those with flashy personal websites are 99% frauds, trust me.  PM if you want a list of 3-4 spellcasters that genuine, I can't share them in public as they only accept a few orders.

Hi Ninacy
I've sent you a PM

Offline EatandRead

« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2020, 03:42:59 PM »
Any luck about spellcasting? I ordered some and nothing happened

Offline applecheeks

« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2020, 03:28:53 PM »
Spells, energy cleansings, curse removals etc..... all scams. Most of them likely do diddly and just take your money. I have heard so many horror stories of people scammed out of small fortunes from that kind of stuff. Especially avoid any readers who do like scare tactics to get you to pay for those kind of things. Such as if they tell you there is bad energy preventing what you want from happening, or something bad will happen unless you pay them to do this or that. Those are big time scam tactics. Then when the spells don't work they blame the poor person telling them something they are doing is creating bad energy so more work must be done and paid for. I one time had a "reader" tell me that I needed to send her cash money to bless, and that it would bring more money into my life. I kid you not.  They just prey off people who are sad and desperate to change their situations.

Offline PurpleRain

« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2020, 03:53:07 PM »
I had an in-person reading with Psychic Readings By Georgina in ILLINOIS. I was in the area and saw her sign and decided to stop by. She was horrible and gave me a totally bullshit scripted reading. Towards the end she mentioned a Black aura around me that was preventing me from moving forward. She would need to cleanse my energy for $325 but of course she would give me a deal of $275. 😐

To gloss over her bullshit she added that I didn't have to do it right now but I should do it as soon as possible 😒 because she was concerned about this negative energy affecting my chakras.

https://dekalbpsychic.wixsite.com/psychic

Offline curiouspsychicreadings

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2020, 11:50:38 PM »
anyone that you just spent money on a reading with that is offering you spells or energy removal are a bunch a scamming assholes and you just wasted money on that reading which was probably bullshit too. I had a woman do this and I was like glad I wasted $200 I don't need a fucking spell, there are billions of people in the world, bye.

anything